The corporate "price gouging" narrative is 1000% an attempt to deflect the blame for inflation away from where it belongs -- Biden-Harris Policy

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just an unmitigated disaster if ever implemented.

Prices will rise, products will be in shorter supply, the economy will crater.

Harris is all by admitting the utter failure of the Biden-Harris economic policy.

The corporate "price gouging" narrative is 1000% an attempt to deflect the blame for inflation away from where it belongs -- U.S. fiscal policy under the Harris-Biden Admin.
There is no spending program they would not increase, and practically no limit on how much they would increase it. So you get more dollars chasing the same or fewer goods, and the price of those good goes up.
You bring 20 million people into the country who need housing and consumables, give them all tens of thousands of dollars, and you make affordable housing scare and leave supermarket shelves empty.
None of this is a mystery.
It is clearly the ends sought by Harris-Biden and the Democrat party.

Harris is all by admitting the utter failure of the Biden-Harris economic policy.

The corporate "price gouging" narrative is 1000% an attempt to deflect the blame for inflation away from where it belongs -- U.S. fiscal policy under the Harris-Biden Admin.
There is no spending program they would not increase, and practically no limit on how much they would increase it. So you get more dollars chasing the same or fewer goods, and the price of those good goes up.
You bring 20 million people into the country who need housing and consumables, give them all tens of thousands of dollars, and you make affordable housing scare and leave supermarket shelves empty.

Liberals don't understand Economics.

And Democrats are no longer liberals.

An unfortunate amalgamation of communist fascism that has heretofore not even been a thing?

Yeah.

Liberals?

Fuck no.
You know it's funny, Rhody...when I was going through my liberal phase in college we protested for free speech on campus! Forty years later there is no free speech on campus because of the liberals that now run colleges and universities won't allow differing points of view. If they could see themselves now...I wonder what their undergraduate selves would think?

You know it's funny, Rhody...when I was going through my liberal phase in college we protested for free speech on campus! Forty years later there is no free speech on campus because of the liberals that now run colleges and universities won't allow differing points of view. If they could see themselves now...I wonder what their undergraduate selves would think?

Precisely.

Harris and her minions really are that uneducated and gullible

What if it is true that every commercial entity in the United States will seek the highest price possible for all of the goods and services (and other valuable things) that they peddle? Is that a bad thing? Isn't it entirely predictable and appropriate?

Is it a bad thing when every human in the United States seeks to get the highest wage possible for his efforts and time? Isn't that what one would expect in a rational society?

True "price gouging" only occurs when the entity selling the commodity is the only source of the commodity and it is absolutely needed by the customer(s). Usually these situations are temporary and short term.

The best example of price gouging that one hears about in recent years is event ticket pricing, but these commercial interactions are entirely voluntary. No food seller can engage in price gouging because food is available from an infinite number of sources. Rental property is another good example, and the solution is to exploit the principle of supply and demand...facilitate the creation of more housing without municipal interference through zoning, green space, and other artificial obstacles.

a451f2e93b2a1be20d0fc3a608d99dd2_768x0.jpg

No, I think they understand it a little too well

They want everyone on government welfare.

They also like civil unrest. It gives them more chance to come to the rescue and gain more control

Forum List

Back