The Cosmological Arguments for God's Existence

The dunning effect states that the more intelligent you are the more you underestimate your intelligence and the more you overestimate the intelligence of others.

And conversely the less intelligent you are the more you overestimate your intelligence and the more you underestimate the intelligence of others.

The dunning effect states that the more intelligent you are the more you underestimate your intelligence and the more you overestimate the intelligence of others.

And conversely the less intelligent you are the more you overestimate your intelligence and the more you underestimate the intelligence of others.
So where are you on the spectrum of how intelligent you "think" you are.

Retarded, I suppose? Meaning that filtering it through dunning youre just magnificently gifted? loooool

Retarded, I suppose? Meaning that filtering it through dunning youre just magnificently gifted? loooool
How many times do I have to tell you that there’s nothing special about me?

How many times do I have to tell you that there’s nothing special about me?
:lol: thats about where I figured youd say.

It's the latter. Your incompetence denies you the awareness or analysis to recognize your own incompetence. You may even delude yourself into considering yourself to have superior competence.

For example, you post a page of screed and expect us to read it and think you are smart. To the contrary, we should learn how smart you are by answering our questions. However, most of us who have discussed things with you think you're a dingbat.

So now that I have answered your question will you answer mine?

How old is the earth and universe?

What does the Bible tell you? Or do you read the Bible?
Beliefs not worth speaking out loud are beliefs not worth having?

How old do you believe the earth and universe are?

So does that mean that I have to assume you do not read the Bible? You admitted you didn't read Genesis, but think it's allegorical and even posted a ridiculous one-page paper on it.

Next, I suppose there are many things you believe about Catholicism, but you do not speak with the believers. Instead, you talk religion and ethics with atheists. What do you expect them to provide? Their atheism? Why not own what you believe and defend it? I admitted I do not know all about Catholic dogma and someone who knows would run rings around me. I've discussed with others here. Even if you just knew what Pope Francis knows and supported it by explaining what he is saying then that would make you seem more knowledgeable. Yet, you seem to deny what he has said.

Anyway, if the age of the earth and universe is important to you, then you should compare what the fake science of evolution says versus what the real science says. Which side provides the better evidence?

Here is what God said about the age of Earth and universe and that is we will never know exactly how old. He said some things he will keep to himself. Thus, we will never really know.

Now what do I believe? I believe in a young universe and Earth because of the uniform temperature of the universe. For the Earth, it has a great many bent rocks. Didn't I state the uniform temperature of 2.7 K degrees already throughout the universe? Or did that just go over your :aug08_031:.

Ding posted:

upload_2019-9-15_14-35-30-png.279459

That summarizes virtually every "argument" offered by the atheists on this thread.
Excuse you, asshat....your first premise was undermined literally on page one of this thread.

It's the latter. Your incompetence denies you the awareness or analysis to recognize your own incompetence. You may even delude yourself into considering yourself to have superior competence.

For example, you post a page of screed and expect us to read it and think you are smart. To the contrary, we should learn how smart you are by answering our questions. However, most of us who have discussed things with you think you're a dingbat.
Cool story, bro.

I don’t see anything special about me. So see me anyway that makes you happy.

So does that mean that I have to assume you do not read the Bible? You admitted you didn't read Genesis, but think it's allegorical and even posted a ridiculous one-page paper on it.

Next, I suppose there are many things you believe about Catholicism, but you do not speak with the believers. Instead, you talk religion and ethics with atheists. What do you expect them to provide? Their atheism? Why not own what you believe and defend it? I admitted I do not know all about Catholic dogma and someone who knows would run rings around me. I've discussed with others here. Even if you just knew what Pope Francis knows and supported it by explaining what he is saying then that would make you seem more knowledgeable. Yet, you seem to deny what he has said.

Anyway, if the age of the earth and universe is important to you, then you should compare what the fake science of evolution says versus what the real science says. Which side provides the better evidence?

Here is what God said about the age of Earth and universe and that is we will never know exactly how old. He said some things he will keep to himself. Thus, we will never really know.

Now what do I believe? I believe in a young universe and Earth because of the uniform temperature of the universe. For the Earth, it has a great many bent rocks. Didn't I state the uniform temperature of 2.7 K degrees already throughout the universe? Or did that just go over your :aug08_031:.
I skipped everything but the last paragraph.

How young? Can you ballpark it for me?

Since you just skipped and didn't answer my questions, you just proved my point of being a dingbat, asshat, Catholic who doesn't read the Bible, a gay sinner, and serious Dunning-Kruger afflicted personality :laugh: . What else is wrong with you?

Since you just skipped and didn't answer my questions, you just proved my point of being a dingbat, asshat, Catholic who doesn't read the Bible, a gay sinner, and serious Dunning-Kruger afflicted personality :laugh: . What else is wrong with you?
What you wrote in the first two paragraphs were only written to assuage your wounded pride and served no other purpose whatsoever.

You have no manners whatsoever to anyone who disagrees with you.

I see no difference between you and the angry atheists that you trade barbs with.

I chose to take the high road. I suggest you do too.

Am I correct in assuming you believe God created the universe was created 6000 years or so ago and that how it was created was pretty much how it looks today?

In other words, there was no Big Bang, the elements greater than hydrogen and helium were not created through supernovas, there was no evolution, no dinosaurs roamed the earth millions of years ago, everything we see today was how it was when God created creation?

I’m not wearing my militant atheist watch so maybe it is.

I believe the atoms in our body were created when space and time were created. They started out as sub atomic particles and have merely changed form since that time. First cosmic evolution, then stellar evolution and then chemical evolution. I believe you are describing when the chemical evolution occurred.

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by how old a particular atom is.

Say carbon, though its subatomic particles are much older, it likely formed only 6 billion years ago or so as the Generation 2 star built up into a red giant and finally exploded from too much iron.

So is the carbon 6 billion years old or 12 billion y ears old like its subatomic particles are?

If I cut down a 200 year old tree, age the wood in a kiln for two years and then build a cabinet out of it, how old is my cabinet for my sell ad in the paper?

I was conceived in the mind of God eons ago.
Me bones are old, me flesh too.
Me mind is but a babe, ever-growin', ever-explorin'
The mind of God in a journey that never ends.

:D

I’m not wearing my militant atheist watch so maybe it is.

Well, this thread seems to be bust for the atheists. Fort Fun's still barking at the moon about existence arising from nonexistence. Hollie and others won't answer my and ding's questions about statements they've made about omniscience, omnipotence and other things. Breeze is rattling his usual inscrutable, shape-shifting banalities. And G.T. can't/won't defend Morriston-Malpass' madness.

Forum List

Back