The Cost of Israel

Because, genius, the US wants to provide military assistance to the only democracy in the Middle East and America's closest and most reliable ally.

Now, you know.:clap2:

The bottom line, why does Israel need monetary aid from the US if they are doing so well? Why is the US the only country that allows itself to be extorted out of billions of dollars? Why does Israel need military aid if its weapon systems are so superior to ours?

It is true, that the US Congress, and Senate is comprised by many spineless assholes who fist have to clear each piece of legislation with AIPAC.

Israel is more like a parasite than an ally. With allies like Israel, who needs Jihadist crotch bombers?

Israel has always lived on the mooch.

New York Times: Israel, Silicon Valley of the Middle East
Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world's foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.
The Tel Aviv cluster - Sun Sentinel

The bottom line, why does Israel need monetary aid from the US if they are doing so well? Why is the US the only country that allows itself to be extorted out of billions of dollars? Why does Israel need military aid if its weapon systems are so superior to ours?

It is true, that the US Congress, and Senate is comprised by many spineless assholes who fist have to clear each piece of legislation with AIPAC.

Israel is more like a parasite than an ally. With allies like Israel, who needs Jihadist crotch bombers?

Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world's foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.

I hear that Intel is on land owned by a Palestinian.

I bet they are stiffing him on the rent.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol::lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol::lol::lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol::lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol::lol::lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

What does all that blabber have to do with stiffing a Palestinian on the rent?

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah..:lol::lol:.

Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara..:lol::lol::lol:.

"The United States Embassy in Tel Aviv has informed the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem that the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks was planning on releasing hundreds of thousands of American diplomatic cables, some of which might deal with Israel-America relations."

Israel, US tense...

Israel among the 15 best countries to live in the world.

Right behind France, France!
Palistaniards should seriously consider moving over there, of course, and the EU should lend Israel all assistance in that humanitarian undertaking, both, politically and financially.
Or maybe a quick trip down memory lane to Palestine or Mesopotamia?

How about Babylon: The Sequel?

"The phase of the dual centers, Palestine and Mesopotamia, from the first 'Return from Babylon' (537 BC) until about AD 500. It is characterized by the existence of these two autonomous Jewish societies, both based primarily on agriculture, on which the 'Jewish religion', as previously elaborated in priestly and scribal circles, was imposed by the force and authority of the Persian empire.

"The Old Testament Book of Ezra contains an account of the activities of Ezra the priest, 'a ready scribe in the law of Moses', who was empowered by King Artaxerxes I of Persia to 'set magistrates and judges' over the Jews of Palestine, so that 'whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment:2

"And in the Book of Nehemiah – cupbearer to King Artaxerxes who was appointed Persian governor of Judea, with even greater powers - we see to what extent foreign (nowadays one would say 'imperialist') coercion was instrumental in imposing the Jewish religion, with lasting results.

Good to know some things never seem to change.

Like the Jewish religion's dependence upon coercion...

Jewish Religion, Jewish History

Good to know some things never seem to change.

Like the Jewish religion's dependence upon coercion...

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

"The phase of the ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah, until the destruction the first Temple (587 BC) and the Babylonian exile. (Much of the Old Testament is concerned with this period, although most major books of the Old Testament, including the Pentateuch as we know it, were actually composed after that date.) Socially, these ancient Jewish kingdoms were quite similar to the neighboring kingdoms of Palestine and Syria;..."

Palestine?
587 BCE??
"Princeton"???

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

Israelis purchased $20 BILLION in American products last year, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets in the world.
United States International Trade Commission[/url]

Thus, Israel is not just America's closest and most reliable ally, Israel is a lucrative one.

Muslims in Iraq have cost Americans $1 TRILLION and thousands of American lives and the Iraqi ingrates do not even appreciate it.

1/4 of the u.s casualties was caused by iran
which mean more then 1000 u.s Soldiers died because of iran

Last edited:
"The phase of the ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah, until the destruction the first Temple (587 BCe) and the Babylonian exile. (Much of the Old Testament is concerned with this period, although most major books of the Old Testament, including the Pentateuch as we know it, were actually composed after that date.) Socially, these ancient Jewish kingdoms were quite similar to the neighboring kingdoms of Palestine and Syria;..." Palestine? 587 BCE??
Nonexistent, of course. Generally, if some joo's an idiot, he/she gathers quite a non-jooish following, the reps of which outdo said joo in idiocy.

"The phase of the ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah, until the destruction the first Temple (587 BCe) and the Babylonian exile. (Much of the Old Testament is concerned with this period, although most major books of the Old Testament, including the Pentateuch as we know it, were actually composed after that date.) Socially, these ancient Jewish kingdoms were quite similar to the neighboring kingdoms of Palestine and Syria;..." Palestine? 587 BCE??
Nonexistent, of course. Generally, if some joo's an idiot, he/she gathers quite a non-jooish following, the reps of which outdo said joo in idiocy.

:lol::lol: Thats funny!

Spoken like true Jews and idiots.

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291306085&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1[/ame]

Last edited:
Whenever one sees George post, simply google the premise with Chomksy Lies and the truth is right there, George is mimicking and repeating the words of Chomsky the liar. People are pretty stupid when they quote chomsky

The Middle-East Conflict: 10 Noam Chomsky Lies About the Arab-Israeli Peace Process

1) The Lie: “the policies of Hamas are more forthcoming and more conducive to a peaceful settlement than those of the United States or Israel… There is a long-standing international
consensus that goes back over thirty years that there should be a two-state political settlement
on the international border… Hamas is willing to accept that as a long-term truce.”

The Truth: Hamas remains committed to Israel’s destruction: “Before Israel dies, it must be humiliated and degraded... Allah willing, we will make them lose their eyesight, we will make
them lose their brains” (Hamas leader Khaled Mashal); “Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and
their supporters… count their numbers and kill them all, down to the very last one” (Hamas
parliamentary speaker Ahmad Bahr).

2) The Lie: “[Hezbollah’s] Nasrallah has a reasoned argument and persuasive argument that they [arms] should be in the hands of Hezbollah as a deterrent to potential aggression...”

The Truth: Hezbollah’s goal is not to deter aggression but to wage war “until the elimination of Israel and until the death of the last Jew on earth.” Nasrallah has pledged to “finish off the entire cancerous Zionist project.” He has stated: “If they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.”

3) The Lie: “There has been one elected leader in the Middle East, one, who was elected in a reasonably fair, supervised election... namely Yassir Arafat. So how do the great ‘democrats’ like Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld treat him? Lock him up in a compound so that he can be battered by US-provided arms to their local client under military occupation.”

The Truth: Israel and Turkey both had freely elected leaders. The Palestinian elections were rigged, and Arafat’s PLO colleagues compared him to Idi Amin and Saddam Hussein. Arafat was trapped in his compound after he sabotaged the peace process and started a campaign of violence.

4) The Lie: “Clinton-Barak advanced a few steps towards a Bantustan-style settlement… three cantons [in the West Bank], under Israeli control, virtually separated from one another and from the fourth enclave, a small area of East Jerusalem… In the fifth canton, Gaza, the outcome was left unclear except that the population were also to remain virtually imprisoned. It is understandable that maps are not to be found in the US mainstream, or any of the details of the proposals.”

The Truth: The PLO leadership boasted that “Barak agreed to a withdrawal from 95% of the occupied Palestinian lands” and pledged that “our eyes will continue to aspire to the strategic goal, namely, to Palestine from the river to the sea.”

Israelis purchased $20 BILLION in American products last year, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets in the world.
United States International Trade Commission[/url]

Thus, Israel is not just America's closest and most reliable ally, Israel is a lucrative one.

Muslims in Iraq have cost Americans $1 TRILLION and thousands of American lives and the Iraqi ingrates do not even appreciate it.

1/4 of the u.s casualties was caused by iran
which mean more then 1000 u.s Soldiers died because of iran
Which really means all US and Iraqi dead, maimed, displaced and jailed were caused by a pair of US draft dodgers named Dick and Dubya.

I'm sure the money had nothing to do with it.

Just like Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back