The Cost of Israel

The cost of israel is that they were responsible for WWII and now WWIII.

How's that Canadian apartheid, motherf'er? :eek:

"End The Segregation In Canada":eek:
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.

Nothing like izrael being responsible for WWII & WWIII.

Nothing like izrael being responsible for WWII & WWIII.

What's your next sock puppet, Frank Zapper Crapper? :lol:Take your mental illness meds, psycho boyyyyyyyyyyy:cuckoo:

"QARAWAT BANI HASSAN, West Bank -- The Israeli army on Wednesday destroyed a farm road built as part of a Palestinian campaign to assist residents, an apparent attempt to limit Palestinian efforts to extend their reach in the West Bank.

"Residents said the road allowed them to reach their fields in a valley near the hilltop village and haul out their harvests with cars instead of the donkey carts they used in the past."

Remember to say thanks to Harry Truman for taking that $2million Zionist bribe in 1948.

What a fucking turkey...

Israeli military...

"QARAWAT BANI HASSAN, West Bank -- The Israeli army on Wednesday destroyed a farm road built as part of a Palestinian campaign to assist residents, an apparent attempt to limit Palestinian efforts to extend their reach in the West Bank.

Israeli Arab Muslim Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: The Pro Palestinian's Real Agenda
The so-called pro-Palestinian “junta” on the campuses has nothing to offer other than hatred and de-legitimization of Israel. If these folks really cared about the Palestinians, they would be campaigning for good government and for the promotion of values of democracy and freedom in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Their hatred for Israel and what it stands for has blinded them to a point where they no longer care about the real interests of the Palestinians, namely the need to end the anarchy and lawlessness, and to dismantle all the armed gangs that are responsible for the death of hundreds of innocent Palestinians over the past few years.

The majority of these activists openly admit that they have never visited Israel or the Palestinian territories. They don’t know -and don’t want to know - that Jews and Arabs here are still doing business together and studying together and meeting with each other on a daily basis because they are destined to live together in this part of the world. They don’t want to hear that despite all the problems life continues and that ordinary Arab and Jewish parents who wake up in the morning just want to send their children to school and go to work before returning home safely and happily.

What is happening on the U.S. campuses is not about supporting the Palestinians as much as it is about promoting hatred for the Jewish state. It is not really about ending the “occupation” as much as it is about ending the existence of Israel.

Many of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas officials I talk to in the context of my work as a journalist sound much more pragmatic than most of the anti-Israel, “pro-Palestinian” folks on the campuses.
On Campus: The Pro-Palestinian's Real Agenda

Khaled Abu Toameh...
Most Arabs in Jerusalem prefer to live under Israeli rule for a number of reasons. First, because as holders of Israeli ID cards they are entitled to many rights and privileges that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip don't enjoy. They include freedom of movement and social, economic, health and education services that Israeli citizens are entitled to.

Redividing Jerusalem means bringing either the Palestinian Authority of Hamas into the city. The Arab residents of Jerusalem have seen what happened in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the past 16 years and are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity.

Over the past few years, many Arab residents of the city who used to live in the West Bank have abandoned their homes and returned to Jerusalem. They did so mainly out of fear of losing their rights and privileges as holders of Israeli ID cards.

But many of them also ran away from the West Bank because they did not want to live in territories controlled by militiamen, armed gangs and corrupt leaders and institutions.
Yahoo! Groups

Khaled Abu Toameh...
Arabs living in Israel have always enjoyed free and unlimited access to medical services. Israeli hospitals have always been full of Arab patients, who often heap praise on doctors and nurses for offering them the best treatment.

Even Arabs from neighboring countries have been seeking medical treatment in Israeli hospitals.

Many Arabs in Jerusalem are extremely grateful to the Israeli medical teams for their services. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Arabs can testify how these paramedics and doctors saved their lives.

Just two weeks ago, a 65-year-old Arab woman in Jerusalem who suffered a heart attack talked about how the Magen David medical team that rushed to her home had literally saved her life.

Magen David paramedics should be commended for the great work they are doing to offer the best medical treatment to patients -- regardless of their nationality and religion. They should be commended for endangering their lives to enter Arab villages and neighborhoods to save lives.
Why do PalArabs attack ambulances? (Khaled Abu Toameh) : South Capitol Street

Why you so ignorant, Pedro? Why May-hee-co only export drugs and illegal aliens?

I'll tell you why since you don't know: because you can't separate a heeb from its money.

Pedro, please stop sending us your Mexican drugs and illegal aliens.

I thought Israelis got their drugs from the Lebanese. And don't you have walls and checkpoints so that "illegal aliens" don't sneak in (to blow you up)?

I'll tell you why since you don't know: because you can't separate a heeb from its money.

I thought Israelis got their drugs from the Lebanese. And don't you have walls and checkpoints so that "illegal aliens" don't sneak in (to blow you up)?

Forum List

Back