The Cost of Israel

The Cost of Israel

WWIII, and it's already started.

I would say your right, that is the cost of defending freedom and giving our children a chance in life.

Israel was a front line fight in the Cold War, now thats over, Islam is getting rich, Arabs now can continue the fight for Islam to rise as "Allah's will".

Israel still at the front of the fight for freedom and liberty.

Are You religious?

Or pure capitalist?

You = unsuccessful, uneducated, impoverished loser:lol:

You = religious loser

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper..
As I said on the 60th anniversary of its founding, the State of Israel appeared as a light, in a world emerging from deep darkness. Against all odds, that light has not been extinguished. It burns bright, upheld by the universal principles of all civilized nations – freedom, democracy, justice.
Excerpt: Harper's speech on Israel, anti-Semitism

Seems you're the jackass, jackass. Do you rent yourself out for pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey at parties?

Poll: Harper Best Choice For Prime Minister

Seems you know nothing, you from Canada?

Must be hard to play pin-the-tail-on-the donkey with you given your face looks like your ass, right, sock puppet?

And you've never even been to Canada I bet. So, ipso facto, you a know-nuthin'.

Still the cost of Israel in Canada is that I have to listen to all the Israel apologists calling everyone else an anti-semite. It's repetitive and boring.

Still the cost of Israel in Canada is that I have to listen to all the Israel apologists calling everyone else an anti-semite. It's repetitive and boring.

Shouldn't you be out oppressing your aboriginal population, stupid little boy?

How does your response relate to the cost of israel?

What's the cost of oppressing your aboriginals in apartheid Canada, stupid little boy?
"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

What's the cost of oppressing your aboriginals in apartheid Canada, stupid little boy?
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.

:lol: Still no answer for me? What an inbred jewboy. I hope you're near ground zero when the iranian nuke goes off.

:lol: Still no answer for me? What an inbred jewboy. I hope you're near ground zero when the iranian nuke goes off.

I hope your apartheid Canada stops oppressing your aboriginals, psycho boiiiyyy

Forum List

Back