The Cost of the Rioting

dcagyt.jpg

this has got to be the worst "It's ok b/c .... did it." ever

grow the fuck u, what is going on isn't ok, the Pres making it worse isn't ok, blacks killing people with hammers, isn't ok, b/c some hockey fans went nuts for a cuple of days

Agreed. And then the Progs will complain about racist food deserts.

The looting in Berkeley and Oakland was done by the usual suspects: masked anarchists and opportunistic hoods. The police should have flying squads to separate and arrest these people. I'd like to see a law that anyone who shows up masked to a "peaceful protest" can be arrested on the spot.

Hey man we learned from the white people except killing for no reason is even beyond us it seems

riot_real.jpg

Look at that smile...What a nice riot

Interesting White people seem to never riot.

Race Riots Vancouver B.C.-Sept. 7 1907 - Vancouver History Examiner.com

"
The Asiatic Exclusion League was an American based (San Francisco) organization whose affiliates and main representatives were labour unions. Their main agenda rested on three ideas:
1. spread anti Asian propaganda
2. influence legislation
3. restrict Asian immigration

The ideas of the organization spread north and sister chapters within the trade union movement evolved in British Columbia. The resultant hatred exploded on September 7, 1907 when 10,000 people rampaged, rioted and vandalized Chinatown and nearby Japantown. "

When was that photo in #25 taken, you sad moron?

And 1907? You really want to start a journey through history?

grow the fuck u, what is going on isn't ok, the Pres making it worse isn't ok, blacks killing people with hammers, isn't ok, b/c some hockey fans went nuts for a cuple of days

No one said its ok at all...I just wonder where are the rush to judgements about the white community? Lack of respect? Thuggish behavior comments about how its so unacceptable to tear up your own community?

So far not a one...aint that something?

See? Just some hockey fans "went nuts" for just a "few days" cut those riots a break will ya?

Now lets talk about the horrors of certain other riots...wink

So it is your assertion here that the Vancouver riots were conducted exclusively by whites? Is that what you're saying?
You race pimps are the fucking worst.
Prove it.

Done. Now shut your racist fucking pie hole and crawl back under your rock.

When was that photo in #25 taken, you sad moron?

And 1907? You really want to start a journey through history?

not a word of outrage huh? Keep it going this thread is showing my point better than I could on my own

riot5.jpg

web-riot-7.jpeg

You lose. You have no argument here. You're race pimping as the despicable racist fucks you are.
No I dont. Where does it say thats the vancouver riot?

You lose, dipshit. Your race pimping failed. Every nationality, race, origin what-have-you has been involved in rioting. The only reason race matters to your type is because you're a racist. Otherwise you wouldn't race pimp like a moron.

Wow. Whites are so peaceful.

"During the night and day of the riot, deputized whites killed more than 300 African Americans. They looted and burned to the ground 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, including hospitals, schools, and churches, and destroyed 150 businesses. White deputies and members of the National Guard arrested and detained 6,000 black Tulsans who were released only upon being vouched for by a white employer or other white citizen. Nine thousand African Americans were left homeless and lived in tents well into the winter of 1921."

Read more at EBONY The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY
Follow us: @EbonyMag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook"

riot5.jpg

web-riot-7.jpeg

You lose. You have no argument here. You're race pimping as the despicable racist fucks you are.
No I dont. Where does it say thats the vancouver riot?

You lose, dipshit. Your race pimping failed. Every nationality, race, origin what-have-you has been involved in rioting. The only reason race matters to your type is because you're a racist. Otherwise you would race pimp like a moron.
I asked you to prove it. Show me some stats on the racial make up of the people arrested. Hint. I bet they are all white.

So it is your assertion here that the Vancouver riots were conducted exclusively by whites? Is that what you're saying?
You race pimps are the fucking worst.
Prove it.

Done. Now shut your racist fucking pie hole and crawl back under your rock.

He wants to defend this riot so bad he's actually getting angry....lol jeez

The lesson of the Ferguson-Garner riots: the Leftwing Racebaiter faction sees it is losing power as Obama is a lame duck and the 2014 elections repudiated much of his agenda. They are desperate to maintain a position as part of the Dem database, and are sending a "message",

Agreed. And then the Progs will complain about racist food deserts.

The looting in Berkeley and Oakland was done by the usual suspects: masked anarchists and opportunistic hoods. The police should have flying squads to separate and arrest these people. I'd like to see a law that anyone who shows up masked to a "peaceful protest" can be arrested on the spot.

Hey man we learned from the white people except killing for no reason is even beyond us it seems

riot_real.jpg

Look at that smile...What a nice riot

Looks like a southern Democrat KKK member to me! And the white ARMY guy looks like he's trying to help the black guy with a cloth to wipe him up.... But Hey, we know YOU have an agenda! :eusa_clap:

No one said its ok at all...I just wonder where are the rush to judgements about the white community? Lack of respect? Thuggish behavior comments about how its so unacceptable to tear up your own community?

So far not a one...aint that something?

See? Just some hockey fans "went nuts" for just a "few days" cut those riots a break will ya?

Now lets talk about the horrors of certain other riots...wink

You seem to be saying "see, whitey did it too and no outrage?"

And what exactly is the point you're trying to make here?

Forum List

Back