The Country Has Lost Its Mind: Judge Resigns After Using 'Racist Term' 'Street-Smart'

INSANE: Chief Federal Judge in Los Angeles
Resigns After Using ā€˜Racistā€™ Term ā€œStreet Smartā€

'A federal judge in Los Angeles resigned as chief judge after using the ā€˜racistā€™ term ā€œstreet smartā€ to describe a black court official. Now the Marxists have decided that the term ā€œstreet smartā€ is somehow offensive and racist.'

Judge Carney explained: "This term was one of many words I used to recognize and compliment Ms. Gray regarding her work on the Court Reopening Planā€

Doesn't matter - he is / was a white judge.

Can some Pro-BLM moron please explain how 'street-smart' is 'offensive and racist....especially when the official definition of the word is "having the experience and knowledge necessary to deal with the potential difficulties or dangers of life in an urban environment"?!

The BLM movement isn't the only thing that has been hijacked and weaponized. WORDS are actually being 'hijacked and weaponized'. The only thing this judge did wrong was agree to step down and buy the BS claim 'street-smart' is offensive and racist. Perhaps it is that...to stupid, uneducated, race-baiting morons attempting to destroy this country.

What makes the Executive County Clerk street smart??

Are judicial court professionals commonly referred to as street smart??

He shouldn't have been such a cuck and resigned tho -- he should have been more "street smart" about it

'A federal judge in Los Angeles resigned as chief judge after using the ā€˜racistā€™ term ā€œstreet smartā€ to describe a black court official. Now the Marxists have decided that the term ā€œstreet smartā€ is somehow offensive and racist.'

Judge Carney explained: "This term was one of many words I used to recognize and compliment Ms. Gray regarding her work on the Court Reopening Planā€

Can some Pro-BLM moron please explain how 'street-smart' is 'offensive and racist....especially when the official definition of the word is "having the experience and knowledge necessary to deal with the potential difficulties or dangers of life in an urban environment"?!

The BLM movement isn't the only thing that has been hijacked and weaponized. WORDS are actually being 'hijacked and weaponized'. The only thing this judge did wrong was agree to step down and buy the BS claim 'street-smart' is offensive and racist. Perhaps it is that...to stupid, uneducated, race-baiting morons attempting to destroy this country.

He shouldn't have been such a cuck and resigned tho -- he should have been more "street smart" about it
Did you read the definition of the word and then the Judge's explanation of why he used the verbiage?

He stated she had / has / demonstrates 'experiences and knowledge necessary to deal with the potential difficulties or dangers of life in an urban environment'.
I would rather rely on someone who demonstrates that experience and knowledge that any of these 'experts' whose insanely, criminally inaccurate models screwed this nation.

I think he resigned out of frustration after he said that the people criticizing him were comparing his use of the word "street smart" to putting his knee on a man's neck. THAT was the "over the line" comment.

ā€œIn a moment of anger and frustration, I said to Ms. Gray that the people criticizing me were equating my well-intended use of the term ā€œstreet smartā€ with the reprehensible conduct of a police officer putting his knee on a personā€™s neck.ā€ he said.

Bottom Line:

Easily offended and / or race baiters hijacked and weaponized the innocent word 'street-smart', and this judge 'surrendered' instead of fighting back and telling them to get 'stuffed'.

In this country we have many rights - the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

If you are easily offended (and obviously easily manipulated) YOU DO NOT:
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH / STRIKE ANYONE ELSE
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOURS
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE / STEAL ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOURS
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLY ANYONE

Attacking someone for using a term YOU feel to be offensive is RACIAL BULLYING. It is NOT ok.
- PHYSICAL bullying is NOT ok.
- CYBER bullying is NOT ok.
- RACIAL bullying is NOT ok.
** Harassing this judge for using the term 'street-smart is 'Racial Bullying'

Oh BTW.....
- 'Rainbows' do not 'belong' to the LGBTQRSTUV community

- 'Street-smart' is NOT a racially offensive word

- 'ALL Lives Matter' is NOT offensive.
-- I spent 30 years serving my country and ALL the citizens of this country, fighting for the freedoms, Constitutional Rights, and LIVES of ALL Americans - all colors, races, sexes, and creeds. My Bible also teaches that EVERYONE matters, that we are to treat EVERYONE as we would treat ourselves....so if you have a problem with me saying or wearing something that says 'ALL Lives Matter' then you better get over it or keep on stepping right past me. I have EARNED the right to say 'All Lives Matter' because, as I said, I spent 30 years defending the lives of EVERY American - I have LIVED that belief.
He is gutless, that's for certain. I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing that this gutless clown is off the bench.

Get people in their with some sand.

The American Taliban needs their own country

Did you read the definition of the word and then the Judge's explanation of why he used the verbiage?

He stated she had / has / demonstrates 'experiences and knowledge necessary to deal with the potential difficulties or dangers of life in an urban environment'.
I would rather rely on someone who demonstrates that experience and knowledge that any of these 'experts' whose insanely, criminally inaccurate models screwed this nation.
Still waiting for you to tell me what made her street smart??

He was talking about vandalism....then he pivoted to talking about her and how street smart she is.....what makes her street smart??

She is the executive County Clerk.....what part of her profession requires street smarts??

I think he resigned out of frustration after he said that the people criticizing him were comparing his use of the word "street smart" to putting his knee on a man's neck. THAT was the "over the line" comment.

ā€œIn a moment of anger and frustration, I said to Ms. Gray that the people criticizing me were equating my well-intended use of the term ā€œstreet smartā€ with the reprehensible conduct of a police officer putting his knee on a personā€™s neck.ā€ he said.

Bottom Line:

Easily offended and / or race baiters hijacked and weaponized the innocent word 'street-smart', and this judge 'surrendered' instead of fighting back and telling them to get 'stuffed'.

In this country we have many rights - the right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

If you are easily offended (and obviously easily manipulated) YOU DO NOT:
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH / STRIKE ANYONE ELSE
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOURS
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE / STEAL ANYTHING THAT IS NOT YOURS
- HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLY ANYONE

Attacking someone for using a term YOU feel to be offensive is RACIAL BULLYING. It is NOT ok.
- PHYSICAL bullying is NOT ok.
- CYBER bullying is NOT ok.
- RACIAL bullying is NOT ok.
** Harassing this judge for using the term 'street-smart is 'Racial Bullying'

Oh BTW.....
- 'Rainbows' do not 'belong' to the LGBTQRSTUV community

- 'Street-smart' is NOT a racially offensive word

- 'ALL Lives Matter' is NOT offensive.
-- I spent 30 years serving my country and ALL the citizens of this country, fighting for the freedoms, Constitutional Rights, and LIVES of ALL Americans - all colors, races, sexes, and creeds. My Bible also teaches that EVERYONE matters, that we are to treat EVERYONE as we would treat ourselves....so if you have a problem with me saying or wearing something that says 'ALL Lives Matter' then you better get over it or keep on stepping right past me. I have EARNED the right to say 'All Lives Matter' because, as I said, I spent 30 years defending the lives of EVERY American - I have LIVED that belief.
He is gutless, that's for certain. I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing that this gutless clown is off the bench.

Get people in their with some sand.
He isn't off the bench.......

This country is going to hell in a basket!!! I can't believe that judge resigned. Maybe it is a good move, if he was concerned that "street smarts" means black.
Whenever I hear the phrase, I think of the season one episode of Everybody Loves Raymond named Standard Deviation when Frank talks about street smarts. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wonder what the wife said

Ask yourself , would he of described a white clerk as "street smart"?

From the OP article:
Carney did not include the exact quote, but he apologized: ā€œMy statement was wrong. It was directed at my critics, not Ms. Gray, and I said it with no ill will or disrespect towards people of color. My statement was an insensitive and graphic overreaction to the criticism that was leveled against me. I never should have made the comparison.ā€
Last chapter of the Bible....Buy and Sell. Maybe its here.

People have been caving-in to this shit for decades. Unless they stand up to this it will continue.

We are already vastly limited in what is considered 'approved' speech. Think about that.

Virtually all of this emanates from the left. We see it on this board, some leftist disagrees, loses the argument, immediately call someone racist.
Racist!

Forum List

Back