The country is changing toward BLM?

BLM?

• I've always supported it.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've come to agree.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly horseshit.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • It's election time, they're full of shit as always. Never let a cause go to waste & a dumbing down

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
the problem is “ white flight” not many whites in urban areas anymore, when I was growing up we beat that ass.. and we could tell whites in the suburbs about the negative blacks and they were aware.. I’m like the only white left in Boston and I look around at this white guilt shit and it boggles my mind how stupid some ppl are.. whites need to retake urban areas.
Come on out to Oakland CA and retake that. I'll even pick you up.
Bro you live in lala land white Americans are the most dominant race on earth,, we Literally owned you , 250 slaves to one white slave owner and they did nothing.. we are to powerful. That’s why your so mad
So why you talking instead of attacking? You trying to build up your courage or something? :)
Lol I been Fox News the front cover of the Boston Herald I’ve been on barstool sports.. you have no Idea,, hey when are you gonna stop that white boy from hanging all your black brothers out in California lol scared? Ha
I been this...I been that...I did this...I did that.... You didnt do shit. I didnt ask for your resume boy. I asked when you were going to come see me. :lol:
You know your value in my white country,, I wouldn’t even say hello before you go to sleep ..
Let me know when you get up the courage. I'll be here sweetheart. The invitation is always open. :)
Ok Shaun king lol

I've always supported BLM. The concept that Black lives are being destroyed by systemic racism in the judicial system is something I grew up with and watched many of my friends die from or go to prison for. I know very few good cops and almost all of them are family. 1 is a neighbor and the other is a friend. To a man they all agree that the system is racist towards Black men. This is also something many ex cops will tell you.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

I can believe blacks receive an unfair shake overall in the judicial system. That needs to be fixed. I believe cops are afraid of black men too. I'm afraid of anyone who goes ape-shit, a lot of that goes on. I was a correctional officer in the 80s, mostly blacks in max prison. I was never more fearful of blacks, had no reason to be. It's a whole different ball game outside of prison.

Why do you think cops are more fearful of blacks during confrontations?

Last edited:
I've always supported BLM. The concept that Black lives are being destroyed by systemic racism in the judicial system is something I grew up with and watched many of my friends die from or go to prison for. I know very few good cops and almost all of them are family. 1 is a neighbor and the other is a friend. To a man they all agree that the system is racist towards Black men. This is also something many ex cops will tell you.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing
Of course cops are afraid of blacks. They’re violent criminals and the most unintelligent people in the country. You expect cops of any color to be extra cautious when encountering a black criminal? That would just be stupid.

If you people want whites to treat you like they do whites, change your behavior. But after all these decades it’s quite clear the black community will never do that. After the billions of dollars spent on social programs for negros, they are still the most uneducated, with highest rates of violence, crime, drug use, homosexuality, HIV/AIDS, single parent homes, and abortions. But hey, keep voting for Democrat and embracing thug culture, I’m sure some century things will change.

I can believe blacks receive an unfair shake overall in the judicial system. That needs to be fixed. I believe cops are afraid of black men too. I'm afraid of anyone who goes ape-shit, a lot of that goes on. I was a correctional officer in the 80s, mostly blacks in max prison. I was never more fearful of blacks, had no reason to be. It's a whole different ball game outside of prison. Why do you think cops are more fearful of black criminals?
I dont think they are more fearful of Black criminals. I think they are more fearful of Black men period. I've thought of a lot of things over the years to explain their behavior from brainwashing to genetic fear. When I started dating white women they taught me a lot more about a lot of the specific insecurities so I have settled on fear of genetic annihilation as the main cause with a dose of brainwashing to keep that instinctive fear in place.

I've always supported BLM.

im-shocked-shocked-i-tell-you.jpg

Asclepias, your allusion to a kind of genocide against Whitey does seem to be playing out. What White person would want to have children in say...Somalia were savage Blacks run loose with no law enforcement? But yes, as you suggest Planet of the Apes seems to be a prophetic movie!

I agree with the posters who say that cops are "afraid" of a certain ethnicity.

It is only natural.

Those cops (or their colleagues) have had some unpleasant encounters with young gentlemen of said ethnicity, who are often defiant and even violent.

The cops have learned the hard way that dealing with young gentlemen of said ethnicity is usually more problematic than when dealing with other ethnicities.

Personally, I do not believe that there is a solution to this situation. And I suspect that many other people agree. They feel, however, that an effort needs to be made.

It would take a massive cultural shift on the part of those young gentlemen, and that simply is not going to occur.

It is a situation that we simply have to learn to live with.

In the coming decades, when most cops are African American and Hispanic, there will continue to be friction between such young gentlemen and cops -- in my opinion.

Last edited:

You are supporting something not real. Your money is going to old white men and women who want power.

The cops have learned the hard way that dealing with young gentlemen of said ethnicity is usually more problematical than when dealing with other ethnicities.

Any cop with a few years of street experience in an urban city will tell you that there is no such thing as a "problematic ethnicity".

Idiots are a cops problem and no ethnic group has a monopoly on idiocy.

Idiots commit violent crime and idiots resist arrest. Any criminal with an IQ bigger than his hat size knows you don't get away with crime by arguing with cops. You get away with crime by getting a good lawyer, putting on a suit, and telling the judge that society messed you up and it's really society's fault ... guaranteed to work.

Idiots come in all, ethnicities religions, genders, and sizes. Idiots are the only true rainbow coalition America has.

Last edited:
That's the word from CNN and that. According to them only Trump rejects the idea, story-line stuff. Folks are coming to light or some cowering what have you. Have you bought into it? Feel free to state your opinion, I plan to.
The black population in the United States is about 14.8%. Black Lives Matter is comprised of mostly racist, criminal and pro-criminal blacks, which means they comprise a small population of less than 1% of the overall black population. Even if some miracle occurred and all blacks joined the BLM movement, that's still less than the 14.8%, as children comprise a fair portion of that 14.8%. So to think that BLM will somehow miraculously take over the country is absurd. The only reason you are inundated with that BLM crap, is because of all the people in the US, the BLM garbage is the loudest-mouthed complainers in the bunch.

The thing is, a good percentage of most any police department in most towns and cities are black cops. There are Asian cops, Hispanic cops, I've even heard rumors of a Jewish Cop here and there (this is most probably an urban legend).

"A good percentage" is often under-represented in the communities they serve.

That's the word from CNN and that. According to them only Trump rejects the idea, story-line stuff. Folks are coming to light or some cowering what have you. Have you bought into it? Feel free to state your opinion, I plan to.

Only Trumpers reject a black supremacist murder organization?

No, that is only all sane people.

Well, maybe more and more people are looking at the alternative - a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, a President who has done ZERO to indicate his understanding and appreciation of their perspectives, and the kinds of supporters who pollute USMB - and they're seeing something even uglier than rioting.

Maybe.

Forum List

Back