The Cowboys played well last night....in spite of the POLITICAL ISSUES like Trump and Police murder

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It seems as though the stupid kneeling shit isn't affecting the on the field product...which is interesting.

Will this bullshit lead to infighting among teammates? Will the product be compromised because of politics?

You know, I remember there were a whole lot of conservatives on here saying that the Cowboys wouldn't be kneeling because their owner would fire them.

Guess what? He joined them in taking a knee.

I dont know about the pokes this season. First quarter they looked like dogshit and should have been down by 14 straight out of the gate save a holding penalty. Then somewhere around the middle of the second they found their ass and started playing decent ball.
I dont know but it was like someone hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and they just reverted.
This is a very young team and they do have some growing to do. I wanna see how they show up in other divisional games as well as against the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs are the real deal this year. If they can hang with KC...

Pros
-Dak finds a way
-Deep Offense
-Def Coord, Marinelli is REAL good at utilizing his young defensive player's skill sets in schemes.

Cons
-Def backfield is young and thin.
-O-line is not getting the movement off the ball that they did last year
-Chaz Green is getting consistently beaten

As for the kneeling business. I really dont think the Cowboys give to shits about an of it. That is not the atmosphere that is encouraged or even thought about in the organization. At least that is the vibe I am getting from the players (Dak, Dez, Witten).

Last edited:
For those who didn't notice the Cowboys took a knee before the national anthem during it all were standing. They made there point without being disrespectful during the anthem more teams should take notice of how they handled it.

Forum List

Back