🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Crazy Conspiritorial World Of Hillary Clinton ('Ressurection')

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Once again, she is playing the Alinsky card – accusing her opponent of what she does: It’s Hillary and the Democratic Party that has the long history of racial discrimination, not Donald Trump and the Republicans. It’s Hillary who has spent her entire public life trafficking in dark conspiracy theories. It is Hillary who should never run our government or command our military. It’s Hillary who doesn’t respect all Americans."

The crazy, conspiratorial, paranoid world of Hillary Clinton

A fine conspiracy theory, so very typical of the Clinton-haters.

"Once again, she is playing the Alinsky card – accusing her opponent of what she does: It’s Hillary and the Democratic Party that has the long history of racial discrimination, not Donald Trump and the Republicans. It’s Hillary who has spent her entire public life trafficking in dark conspiracy theories. It is Hillary who should never run our government or command our military. It’s Hillary who doesn’t respect all Americans."

The crazy, conspiratorial, paranoid world of Hillary Clinton

LOL....Donald Trump is the King of conspiracy Kooks.

Birthers
Truthers
Vince Foster

Is there any Konspiracy Kookiness that Trump has not pandered to?

Really?

Hillary starts losing in 2008 and suddenly her surrogates whip out the birth certificate and the Muslim photo of Barry.

She starts getting buried in her own scandals now and the woman who praised a KKK Grand Wizard and called blacks 'Super-Predators' calls Trump a 'Nazi'.

:p

By the way, Syr - it stops being a 'Conspiracy theory' and becomes FACT when videos of the person doing all of it surface.

:lmao:

Really?

Hillary starts losing in 2008 and suddenly her surrogates whip out the birth certificate and the Muslim photo of Barry.

She starts getting buried in her own scandals now and the woman who praised a KKK Grand Wizard and called blacks 'Super-Predators' calls Trump a 'Nazi'.

By the way, Syr - it stops being a 'Conspiracy theory' and becomes FACT when videos of the person doing all of it surface.

:lmao:

Birthers are so funny- you want to believe that your King of Birthers is just a gullible fool whose strings are being pulled by Hillary Clinton?

LOL

upload_2016-8-26_17-5-31.jpeg
upload_2016-8-26_17-5-47.jpeg

screen_shot_2016-05-30_at_11.28.06_am.png

Speaking of Cruz's father

You know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald [sic] being, you know, shot, I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous, what is this? Right prior to his being shot and nobody even brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it…. What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

"It wasn't the Iraqis," he explained. "You may find it's the Saudis."

Syr, Trump may have jumped on the Birther train, but Hillary was the 1st Engineer, my friend.

Remember, when you point that finger, there's 4 pointing back at you. You and Hillary have to learn that the hard way, I guess.

The problem with lying to us over and over again is that when you actually may have a truthful story (which you do not here of course) is that nobody is going to beleive you when/if you do.

You know Candy, you're as 'batcrap crazy' as Hillary. The evidence is obvious ALL THE TIME..

I post an article with a link to the article. I am not the author. I am not the editor. I make no quotes in the article.

BUT because the articles say, provides, or presents anything negative that you find extremely uncomfortable you always attack ME, the 'messenger', as a distraction by calling ME a liar.

It really makes YOU look like the blind, brainwashed, moron that you are.

Calling ME a liar doesn't change the article, doesn't change what the author wrote.

Even more amazing than this desperate act of stupidity, though, is how I can post a VIDEO of Hillary Clinton herself praising kkk Grand Wizard Robert Byrd and you STILL call ME a liar when all I did was post a video OF HILLARY.

YOU and NYC need serious help....or not. Keep going - like I said. I find your stupid antics and accusations funny.

Forum List

Back