The culprit for the start of the war in Ukraine is Lukashenko, not Putin

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Dictator Lukashenko has made it clear: the Wagner terrorists are his people.

The head of the illegal "PMC" Wagner Yevgeny Prigozhin is a media mogul. He corrupted the Kremlin authorities and for several years incited hatred between Ukrainians and Russians. His henchmen were in the Ministry of Defense. One of them - Suroveikin - illegally transferred federal ammunition to terrorists.

Most likely, the Trumpist fraud was also organized by the dictator Lukashenko.

• Banned
Lukashenkо put Clinton in the dictatorial chair in 1993. Since then, he has been torturing Belarusians and plundering the Russian Federation.
Until recently, he was preparing his son as heir to the throne.

Instead of democracy in Belarus, there are bots that praise the rule of a tyrant. All people's unrest and interethnic problems with the occupied Poles are hushed up. The opposition is dispersed by force.

too bad you cannot accept pesky facts sockpuppet shill that clinton,obama and biden funded terrorists in the ukraine to murder its people and Russia invaded there because they violated worldwide agreements of land terristory taking land from Russia,its so easy as pie to own your ass here everyday.LOL

Lukashenkо put Clinton in the dictatorial chair in 1993. Since then, he has been torturing Belarusians and plundering the Russian Federation.
Until recently, he was preparing his son as heir to the throne.

Instead of democracy in Belarus, there are bots that praise the rule of a tyrant. All people's unrest and interethnic problems with the occupied Poles are hushed up. The opposition is dispersed by force.
You owe us a link you know!
I'm not going to report this until you have an opportunity to provide one. In my opinion there should be more emphasis on saving threads that can be said to contain 'some' purpose.

• Banned
too bad you cannot accept pesky facts sockpuppet shill that clinton,obama and biden funded terrorists in the ukraine to murder its people and Russia invaded there because they violated worldwide agreements of land terristory taking land from Russia,its so easy as pie to own your ass here everyday.LOL
Belarus also probably financed these terrorists. Belarusians are Litvins, it is through the fault of their elites that the Poles in Ukraine and Belarus, in the occupied territories, were subjected to genocides. Historically, Little Russia is a Lithuanian land.

Initially, Russian Nazis and Ukrainian Nazis had no disagreements. Russian Nazis also praised Bandera.
It was just a trick to destroy peoples.

Tremendous how BumPole combs Readers Digest for his stories .I feel pleased for Mrs Luckashenko -- must feel proud of her dear son at long last

The understatement of the year. :thup:
He dare not respond to me because he knows I will wipe the floor with his scrotum. But perversely , it always amuses me when you show someone they are factually clueless and their response ( metaphorically)is to look straight through you and still proceed , totally unperturbed . That is , mad as the proverbial hatter , and completely impervious to anything other than their God given opinion. ..

Forum List

Back