The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I posted a paper on what I beleive the current status of the vaccines used in the US is. I would like to see specifics on what is wrong with it.
Just about every medical org on this rock posted a paper on it Mak

~S~

His Ivermectin use theory was outright stupid,
but worked wonders in countries that used it Mak

but i digress, rep Paul is most famous for outing the NIH for 'gain of function' complicity

The public would have had no knowledge the same people creating the panic created the means for it

~S~

As a parent would I trust big pharma at all? No, absolutely not.

Do I trust those who are suppose to regulate all of this? No.

Hence my healthy daughter never would have participated.

My daughter has auto immune issues. She didn't get the vaccine at all. Luckily it wasn't all that much of a hassle for her.

Do I trust medicine? Yes. I know doctors that do really great things for people.
what medicine is made that isn't under the purview of the FDA?

You know, the agency you don't trust

but worked wonders in countries that used it Mak

but i digress, rep Paul is most famous for outing the NIH for 'gain of function' complicity

The public would have had no knowledge the same people creating the panic created the means for it

~S~
No, to this day there is no scientific evidence Ivermectin is effective for COVID. Zero zip nada. If there was been a reputable study indicating otherwise I would really like to see it.

No, to this day there is no scientific evidence Ivermectin is effective for COVID. Zero zip nada. If there was been a reputable study indicating otherwise I would really like to see it.

It's been posted enough to wear holes in ascii Mak

~!S~

Why would any mother allow a healthy child be a part of clinical trials? If they had a rare cancer and would die without the possibility of a new drug? O.K. but why would a mother ever allow a healthy child do so?
$

Opioids were. They did nothing for years about the lie they were not addictive.
Point is....there is no better way to ensure drug safety overall but with an agency like the FDA...

Because just trusting the Pharma companies to police themselves is not an option....which is why the FDA was created in the first place...

OK good. How effective do you think they are and how did you come to that conclusion?
Guess you missed Pfizer before the UN ......big pharma admitted it useless before the entire world

Are you posting from under some rock?

~S~

the ones censored from public scrutiny come to mind.....~S~
I am going to ask again.....what medicine is being administered to patients that isn't under the purview of the FDA? You didn't answer that question....

..because I know your dumb ass is the first to run to a doctor if you were diagnosed with cancer or some other deadly disease....you damn sure ain't running to a church....or asking randoms on Truth social and 8chan for a cure...

Point is....there is no better way to ensure drug safety overall but with an agency like the FDA...

Read up on Opioids. Purdue pulled the wool over the eyes of those who were supposed to be regulating their drugs by hiring those who were supposed to be regulating them.

Offer someone enough money and they will approve anything.

Because just trusting the Pharma companies to police themselves is not an option....which is why the FDA was created in the first place...

Of course it isn't. Not holding agencies accountable for things they fail at is as bad.

Read up on Opioids. Purdue pulled the wool over the eyes of those who were supposed to be regulating their drugs by hiring those who were supposed to be regulating them.

Offer someone enough money and they will approve anything.

Of course it isn't. Not holding agencies accountable for things they fail at is as bad.
The fact that some companies are able to skirt by the rules doesn't mean the whole entire method for drug efficacy and ensuring the majority of medicines are safe needs to be abolished and we should just live under your libertarian dream of just trusting private corporations will do the right thing all by themselves

Forum List

Back