The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You’re very good at jumping to conclusions. Why do you do this?

I am just repeating what you people post on here.

Why are you all so very inconsistent?

You most of all, Mr "Don't you Dare question the Report from Congress"

Do you trust the FDA?

They approved the inhaler I use for my COPD. So far it has not killed me.

The approved the insulin that keeps my son alive, so far I am pretty happy about that.

I am just repeating what you people post on here.

Why are you all so very inconsistent?

You most of all, Mr "Don't you Dare question the Report from Congress"
You people? Lol. You mean the intelligent people who realized the vax was fake, unlike dummies like yourself.

Just admit those of us who refused the vax on valid grounds were right and you’re wrong.

You people? Lol. You mean the intelligent people who realized the vax was fake, unlike dummies like yourself.

Just admit those of us who refused the vax on valid grounds were right and you’re wrong.

Whatever you say Mr "Don't you Dare question the Report from Congress"

Thanks for the link. I have had 2 micro classes in college and gain of function is way over my head. I will read this more carefully when I get back from the gym.
GoF is simple: the change of just one amino acid can radically change what the virus can do.

Do you remember Eric Clapton saying that after getting his second dose of the vaccine, he had a reaction, that wouldn't allow him to ever play the guitar again?

Jump forward, and last year Clapton was on a concert tour and caught COVID. And being in his 70's, he was at high risk for complications and hospitalization or death had he not been vaccinated.
Or he got covid BECAUSE he got the shot. Many have had this occur.

Yet another dumb post by you.

He obviously lacks the intelligence to discern a complex conversation, he can only understand black or white, gray doesn't exist for him. You have to spell absolutely every scenario out in order for him to understand your meaning, otherwise he purposely contorts it. He also apparently likes to waste his own time on foolishness.

Read the damn link, it's all about how the family that this vaccine comes from was started in 1930 and perfected when SARS came along. Read try it try changing the channel. How anybody could think that anybody was against the vaccine development...
And still these "experts" were caught unprepared just because this was a manmade disease (see Fau-Chi) and was released to "gain knowledge" about what would happen. And without any idea of how to contain it, which they still don't have. Clean your brain and let some knowledge on, for once.

You people are so damn inconsistent.

The AMA has no credibility.

Doctors lied to get a bit of extra money for their hospitals.

Big Pharma is trying to kill off half the population.

The CDC lied about COVID and the vaccine.

Yet you all will still go see your doctor and take the meds they give you.

Clearly even you all do not buy the BS you are selling

Yeah, the whole world, every government and medical organization only cares for the lives of their citizens and patients; money, power, corruption, just simply don't exist. :rolleyes:

And you call everyone but yourself a fool. lol

Maybe people take the meds that have been on the market for decades, with their side effects and risks clearly known and documented in thousands of studies on them. Your black and white scenario of 'I don't trust a drug that was pushed by pharma and government on the masses, to the point of even being mandated, therefore I shouldn't trust any drug' is ridiculous and stupid.

And still these "experts" were caught unprepared just because this was a manmade disease (see Fau-Chi) and was released to "gain knowledge" about what would happen. And without any idea of how to contain it, which they still don't have. Clean your brain and let some knowledge on, for once.

Perhaps we shouldn't have funded it?

And nutjobs such as yourself spread baseless rumors about smallpox, measles and polio vaccines

You guys just won’t quit in your desire to see people die

Bullshit, I fully support the traditional vaccines. The covid vax is not in the same category. The others prevent you from getting the disease, the covid vax does not and may actually make you more susceptible to it.

This is incorrect. There are a small subset that deny vaccines period. People like Redfish is only pushing politics. There is no political gain to promoting anti-vaccines overall.

I have questions about all of this. I have problems with all of this. None of them are related to pushing one party or the other. Not so with many.
I am pushing truth and facts. the government and the media have been hiding both from us, why?

Forum List

Back