The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

he was naive about how corrupt most of the government really is. He trusted the liars in CDC and Fauci.

Well I will have to at least give you credit for not trying to argue it wasn't Trump.

Nope, I did not say that.

You said it did not happen prior to the COVID shot, I said it did. That is all I said.

And I provided support that it took place prior to the COVID shots.

Now, you are claiming it is happening more.

Please support your claim
of course there have always been mysterious heart related deaths, but there have been more per capita since the widespread injection of the covid vax and boosters. The media and the govt has hidden the real numbers, why do you think they did that?

Bullshit, I fully support the traditional vaccines. The covid vax is not in the same category. The others prevent you from getting the disease, the covid vax does not and may actually make you more susceptible to it.
COVID Vaccine saved millions of lives

of course there have always been mysterious heart related deaths, but there have been more per capita since the widespread injection of the covid vax and boosters. The media and the govt has hidden the real numbers, why do you think they did that?

You are claiming what you perceive as a fact. People tried to blame the issue Damar Hamlin had on Covid. Every single death is blamed on the vaccine. That does not equal to facts.

COVID Vaccine saved millions of lives
How exactly do you know that? How many did masks save? how many did social distancing save? How many did China kill by releasing the virus on the world?

this is no where near as black and white as you try to make it.

How exactly do you know that? How many did masks save? how many did social distancing save? How many did China kill by releasing the virus on the world?

Mostly unvaccinated Republicans died from COVID

You are claiming what you perceive as a fact. People tried to blame the issue Damar Hamlin had on Covid. Every single death is blamed on the vaccine. That does not equal to facts.
Was Hamlin vaxed and boosted? I don't personally think the vax caused his heart problem, but how can we totally rule it out when many young healthy vaxed people have had similar issues and many died. Hamlin would probably have died but for the rapid and expert care he got on the field.

I did see this at the time.

Paul has repeatedly asserted that the U.S. funded gain of function research. The two had a public spat at a Senate Health Committee in July, with Paul suggesting Fauci lied to Congress about whether the NIH funded GOF research. Fauci said he "never lied before the congress" and stood by his assertion that the NIH did not fund GOF research at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology. He said: "Sen. Paul, you do not know what you're talking about, quite frankly."

And if some thinks gain of function is simple, they just don't know enough to understand what they don't know.

Was Hamlin vaxed and boosted? I don't personally think the vax caused his heart problem, but how can we totally rule it out when many young healthy vaxed people have had similar issues and many died. Hamlin would probably have died but for the rapid and expert care he got on the field.

He likely would have. Just like many before him did pre-covid.

I recall a few years back where the fad with kids was punching each other in the chest. At least one kid died from it. What happened to him was a known thing.

Facediapers just make the wearer sicker.

I did see this at the time.

Paul has repeatedly asserted that the U.S. funded gain of function research. The two had a public spat at a Senate Health Committee in July, with Paul suggesting Fauci lied to Congress about whether the NIH funded GOF research. Fauci said he "never lied before the congress" and stood by his assertion that the NIH did not fund GOF research at the Wuhan Insitute of Virology. He said: "Sen. Paul, you do not know what you're talking about, quite frankly."

And if some thinks gain of function is simple, they just don't know enough to understand what they don't know.

We did fund it. Even the NIH came out and said we did and that Fauci lied.

He likely would have. Just like many before him did pre-covid.

I recall a few years back where the fad with kids was punching each other in the chest. At least one kid died from it. What happened to him was a known thing.
it may very well be, but why are we not allowed to know if he was vaxed and boosted? Why is the NFL hiding that?

So, the governments are looking into it. This is good, right?

Lets assume that all 400 deaths are actually from the vaccine, that is a rate of about 0.00125% of the people that have gotten a shot in Canada.

How does that compare to other vaccines?

it may very well be, but why are we not allowed to know if he was vaxed and boosted? Why is the NFL hiding that?

People's medical history is not something anyone should be promoting to be available to everyone.

Forum List

Back