The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

One lie does not eat liar make.

Anyone willing to lie to the country under oath has lost all chances of me ever believing anything he said.

Anyone willing to overlook this has lost my faith in their ability to do the right thing.

He lied when he said masks weren't important so that medical personnel would have them. That was stupid.... Your heroes are the real liars of course. Obsessing over tiny numbers of exceptions that weren't fatal and have recovered....

That's not the lie we are talking about but you know that.

One lie does not eat liar make. He lied when he said masks weren't important so that medical personnel would have them. That was stupid.... Your heroes are the real liars of course. Obsessing over tiny numbers of exceptions that weren't fatal and have recovered....
No. It will become clear he lied multiple times, even to a dumb vaxxer like you.

How many times? 4? 5? More?

Even if I thought the vaccine was great stuff I'm never going to be comfortable injecting stuff into me over and over.
4 so far and looks like once a year. BFD. My father was a doctor my mother a nurse and there is no profit motive so I'll go with it. My father the doctor said they over prescribed pills. And he sort of had a stroke from pills. So did mother. damn

Anyone willing to lie to the country under oath has lost all chances of me ever believing anything he said.

Anyone willing to overlook this has lost my faith in their ability to do the right thing.

That's not the lie we are talking about but you know that.
No I have no idea exactly what balderdash you are tossing around. There are so many different BS GOP memes and crap out there it's ridiculous

No one here is lying. The only people lying are GOP pundits and Internet crazies. I'm certainly not lying. you tell me what is fauchi's lie. Is it about helping the Chinese make a disese? That is total bullshit there's no conspiracy and the Chinese should stop killing weird animals. Lol. Damn people who don't believe in science, you know?

No one here is lying. The only people lying are GOP pundits and Internet crazies. I'm certainly not lying. you tell me what is fauchi's lie. Is it about helping the Chinese make a disese? That is total bullshit there's no conspiracy and the Chinese should stop killing weird animals. Lol. Damn people who don't believe in science, you know?

We discuss it in comment after comment in this thread. Read it.

Any link to anything?

~S~

You are seriously information-compromised. Likely because you were anal retentive and did not buy RFK Jr.'s book.

Supposedly you can search the batch numbers at the following site to see which batches seem to have higher incidences of FML than the others

Trump may have called Musk a capitalist carpetbagger, though intriguingly, what's also coming through the Twitter grapevine is the possibility that up to 1,000 vials of "vaccine" contained no mRNA.

though intriguingly, what's also coming through the Twitter grapevine is the possibility that up to 1,000 vials of "vaccine" contained no mRNA.

If it is on Twitter it has to be true. Nobody is allowed to lie on Twitter

No conspiracy, nut job. But thanks for the worst pandemic response anywhere but China and leading the world in screwing it up. Get vaccinated and stop listening to pure garbage
If you got vaccinate4d because you were told to, that is pure garbage. Have a short life.

Trump may have called Musk a capitalist carpetbagger, though intriguingly, what's also coming through the Twitter grapevine is the possibility that up to 1,000 vials of "vaccine" contained no mRNA.
EN6201 batch has a 6 1/2% 'fatality' rate?
:eek:
I'll wager it not info the FDA or CDC wants public

~S~

RFK Jr.'s book.
I've only read cliffs notes badger, so you'll have to excuse me

but i did find that jr. wanted to serve on some sort of government vaccine validation committee , and they wouldn't let him

i find that rather telling.......

~S~

You are seriously information-compromised. Likely because you were anal retentive and did not buy RFK Jr.'s book.
Every medical organization on the planet says RFK is nuts on the subject, and so are you and anybody else who goes on about this crap. Including the guy that started it all. A guy who is no longer a doctor...

Forum List

Back