The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Was Hamlin vaxed and boosted? I don't personally think the vax caused his heart problem, but how can we totally rule it out when many young healthy vaxed people have had similar issues and many died. Hamlin would probably have died but for the rapid and expert care he got on the field.

In 2020 a Gator Basketball player collapsed on the floor mid-game and would probably have died but for the rapid and expert care he got on the court.

Can we blame that on the vaccine?

You are "not allowed to know" because most people keep their medical records private.
The paradox is that Big Pharma knows well how to emerge unscathed with impunity. Capitalist opportunism in your face with Chicago grills.

Bullshit, I fully support the traditional vaccines. The covid vax is not in the same category. The others prevent you from getting the disease, the covid vax does not and may actually make you more susceptible to it.
However, measles, for example in the MMR vaccine is based on (tripartite zoonoses[italics]). The R, the Rubella, links almost identically to a bat (Ruhugu virus, Uganda). Therefore, maintaining a healthy scepticism is the best bet, even for the origins of SARS1.

And still these "experts" were caught unprepared just because this was a manmade disease (see Fau-Chi) and was released to "gain knowledge" about what would happen. And without any idea of how to contain it, which they still don't have. Clean your brain and let some knowledge on, for once.
No conspiracy, nut job. But thanks for the worst pandemic response anywhere but China and leading the world in screwing it up. Get vaccinated and stop listening to pure garbage

No conspiracy, nut job. But thanks for the worst pandemic response anywhere but China and leading the world in screwing it up. Get vaccinated and stop listening to pure garbage

How many times? 4? 5? More?

Even if I thought the vaccine was great stuff I'm never going to be comfortable injecting stuff into me over and over.

Fauci is a liar. How could you not know this?
One lie does not eat liar make. He lied when he said masks weren't important so that medical personnel would have them. That was stupid.... Your heroes are the real liars of course. Obsessing over tiny numbers of exceptions that weren't fatal and have recovered....

Forum List

Back