The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

The fact that some companies are able to skirt by the rules doesn't mean the whole entire method for drug efficacy and ensuring the majority of medicines are safe needs to be abolished and we should just live under your libertarian dream of just trusting private corporations will do the right thing all by themselves

Again, I didn't say "abolish". You asked why I didn't trust the agencies and I explained.

Be honest.

Read up on Opioids. Purdue pulled the wool over the eyes of those who were supposed to be regulating their drugs by hiring those who were supposed to be regulating them.

Offer someone enough money and they will approve anything.

Of course it isn't. Not holding agencies accountable for things they fail at is as bad.
I am going to repeat this again....

Agencies like the FDA are the best ways I know of to protect patients....

The fact you have not offered an better alternative pretty much answers my question...

You can hate the FDA and all of that all you like....but do you know what is easier than buying off the FDA? Not having to buy off anyone because there are no rules to skirt around

Again, I didn't say "abolish". You asked why I didn't trust the agencies and I explained.

Be honest.
But you do trust the medicines you take.....and that medicine was under the purview of the FDA
Or do you conduct your own clinical trials on the meds you take first....doubt it

I am going to repeat this again....

Agencies like the FDA are the best ways I know of to protect patients....

The fact you have not offered an better alternative pretty much answers my question...

I did offer a better alternative. Holding the agencies that fail us accountable. We never do.

Be honest.

But you do trust the medicines you take.....and that medicine was under the purview of the FDA
Or do you conduct your own clinical trials on the meds you take first....doubt it

It's not about me. It's about Federal agencies that fail us.

Should I note how Fauci lied under oath? Committed perjury. Was he held accountable?

I did offer a better alternative. Holding the agencies that fail us accountable. We never do.

Be honest.
That is a function of us as a society -- we are the system we claim to hate and mistrust...if that system is failing it is because we as a society have decided as such.....

As long as we worship wealth like we do, there will be no accountability..... Black folks have ALWAYS HAD A DISTRUST of those systems - and we didn't need any conspiracy theories to justify that distrust.....it was actual fact....but nowadays, me talking about it is considered CRT..funny how that works......but since it was only happening to black folks, nobody else gave a fuck

All of this bullshit about vaccines and their bullshit conspiracies isn't aimed at holding anyone accountable....and you know it....

These same folks are more gung ho about crucifying Dr Fauci than anyone named Perdue or Sackler or anyone else...why is that?

That is a function of us as a society -- we are the system we claim to hate and mistrust...if that system is failing it is because we as a society have decided as such.....

I don't disagree but that doesn't mean I simply have to accept the failings of society.

As long as we worship wealth like we do, there will be no accountability..... Black folks have ALWAYS HAD A DISTRUST of those systems - and we didn't need any conspiracy theories to justify that distrust.....it was actual fact....but nowadays, me talking about it is considered CRT..funny how that works......but since it was only happening to black folks, nobody else gave a fuck

All of this bullshit about vaccines and their bullshit conspiracies isn't aimed at holding anyone accountable....and you know it....

Much of it is politics BUT unfortunately, the mechanism plays right into their laps.

These same folks are more gung ho about crucifying Dr Fauci than anyone named Perdue or Sackler or anyone else...why is that?

All should be in prison. I can't speak for others.

You people are so damn inconsistent.

The AMA has no credibility.

Doctors lied to get a bit of extra money for their hospitals.

Big Pharma is trying to kill off half the population.

The CDC lied about COVID and the vaccine.

Yet you all will still go see your doctor and take the meds they give you.

Clearly even you all do not buy the BS you are selling
You’re very good at jumping to conclusions. Why do you do this?

Forum List

Back