🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Damage is Done- Lewinsky launches anti-bullying campaign

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well, we almost have the hat trick. I reported a couple weeks ago how Hillary is starting some type of Women Abuse Center and now the the champ of sucking a golf ball through a 10' garden hose Lewinsky, launches anti-bullying campaign

I'm curious why these two women associated with Slick Willie Clinton would establish such centers?

-Geaux
==========================

She declared that she intended to become an anti-bullying advocate to “give purpose to my past.”

Monica Lewinsky is launching a new anti-bullying campaign, and she’s teaming up with a slew of celebrities — including Michael J. Fox, Olivia Wilde, Salma Hayek and Jamie Lee Curtis.

The ex-White House intern, who made countless headlines for her 1995 affair with then-President Bill Clinton, is behind #MonthofAction, which throughout October will post daily anti-bullying challenges and steps advocates can take on social media sites. Email and text messages will also be sent to supporters who sign up on the Bystander Revolution website, where Lewinsky serves as strategic advisor.

The messages will be “simple, practical actions that each of us can do right away to relieve suffering and shift the culture,” Lewinsky tells People magazine.

Lewinsky launches anti-bullying campaign

Granny says, "Dat's right - give `em a taste of dey's own medicine - bully the bullies...
icon_grandma.gif

Experts: Bullying Is Major Public Health Problem
May 10, 2016 - Bullying is not a natural part of growing up and should be recognized as a major public health problem with consequences lasting far beyond childhood, according to experts in a new report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.
Parents and teachers have traditionally brushed off complaints of bullying, telling victims that they must fight back or that they brought the abuse on themselves through their own behavior. But the lead author of the report, pediatrics professor Frederic Rivara, says bullying has "lasting negative consequences and cannot simply be ignored."

4BC05735-EC18-4C2E-900D-CF77D2C37DDC_w640_r1_s.jpg

Bullying should be recognized as a major public health problem with consequences lasting far beyond childhood, according to experts in a new report.​

The study says youngsters who are pushed around by bigger or older children can suffer from poor grades in school, anxiety, depression and a higher suicide risk — and that the bullies themselves can develop the same problems. Bullying has moved beyond the playground and into 21st-century technology with cyberbullying in internet chat rooms, on Twitter and on other social media, the report says.

The experts recommend that schools give up their zero-tolerance policies, where bullies are automatically suspended from classes, saying those policies do not help. Educators and others must try to understand the context in which bullying occurs and undertake so-called preventative intervention policies, according to experts.

Experts: Bullying Is Major Public Health Problem

Is lewinsky saying she was bullied in to sucking Bill's dick? Or was bullied after she got busted being fucked with a cigar?

The ex-White House intern, who made countless headlines for her 1995 affair with then-President Bill Clinton, is behind #MouthofAction, which throughout October will post daily anti-bullying challenges and steps advocates can take on social media sites.

I was a freshman in high school, and had a big pile of books in my arms, and a bully pushed my books out of my arms, and they spilled all over the floor.

I'd finally had enough. I started punching this kid, who was twice my size, repeatedly in the belly. He kept pushing me down, but I kept getting back up, and punched him some more. No matter how many times he pushed me down, I kept getting back up to punch him some more.

Pretty soon he was openly crying because I would not stop punching him and he did not know what to do. He was getting licked by a kid half his size, and it was very embarrassing for him. That was the last time this bully ever started anything with me, and word spread around school and I never had problems with bullies again.

I was a freshman in high school, and had a big pile of books in my arms, and a bully pushed my books out of my arms, and they spilled all over the floor.

I'd finally had enough. I started punching this kid, who was twice my size, repeatedly in the belly. He kept pushing me down, but I kept getting back up, and punched him some more. No matter how many times he pushed me down, I kept getting back up to punch him some more.

Pretty soon he was openly crying because I would not stop punching him and he did not know what to do. He was getting licked by a kid half his size, and it was very embarrassing for him. That was the last time this bully ever started anything with me, and word spread around school and I never had problems with bullies again.

Is that what Monica did to Bill ?

Monica Lewinsky is a woman who completely lacks even the most basic sense of the difference between right and wrong. This was revealed when her parents hired a California attorney who went on all the news shows and said that the relationship between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky was between "consenting adults" and therefore nobody's business. She eventually dumped this clown, and got a real lawyer in Washington, but the damage was done. This immoral lawyer revealed the kind of immoral parents Monica Lewinsky was raised by, which explained why she was so immoral herself.

Forum List

Back