The "damnable doctrine" of Charles Darwin

Are you not the one that made a comment on personal attacks earlier? Did you ever answer that? If I twisted anything then why did edit the exchange?

You are blind to reason just like that other poster. All I did was question the origin of modern man and backed up those points. Do you prefer a blind following to Darwin's views as a doctrine of faith? Go back and answer that earlier post.

Evolution News & Views: The Irrelevance of Darwinian Evolution to Antibiotic Resistance

what? that doesn't even make sense. what point are you trying to make? I have yet to see you try to discredit evolution once - just attack darwin (which doesn't discredit evolution)

Are you not the one that made a comment on personal attacks earlier? Did you ever answer that? If I twisted anything then why did edit the exchange?

You are blind to reason just like that other poster. All I did was question the origin of modern man and backed up those points. Do you prefer a blind following to Darwin's views as a doctrine of faith? Go back and answer that earlier post.

Evolution News & Views: The Irrelevance of Darwinian Evolution to Antibiotic Resistance

what? that doesn't even make sense. what point are you trying to make? I have yet to see you try to discredit evolution once - just attack darwin (which doesn't discredit evolution)
Wait his source is the discovery institute? Hahahahah.

Wedge strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who in his or her right mind uses the Discovery Institute as a reputable source?

So you believe its "silly" to ask how we got from an all inorganic world to one with a single living cell? Maybe it should be you who leaves this thread. :lol:

Evolution says nothing about how life began.

Exactly, so isn't it kind of funny how evolutionists attack creationists, when they have no explaination for the creation of life to begin with?

I get the impression you're being purposely thick

Google:abiogenesis

Btw, magic isn't an explanaton

Google it yourself, you'll find that scientists still can't figure out how exactly the first mircobe of life was created. All they have are theories :eusa_shhh:

So you believe its "silly" to ask how we got from an all inorganic world to one with a single living cell? Maybe it should be you who leaves this thread. :lol:

Evolution says nothing about how life began.

Exactly, so isn't it kind of funny how evolutionists attack creationists, when they have no explaination for the creation of life to begin with?

img.php

Evolution is not supposed to explain everything about the universe, it only explains the diversity of life. If you want to know about life emerging from non-life that's abiogenesis.

Google it yourself, you'll find that scientists still can't figure out how exactly the first mircobe of life was created. All they have are theories :eusa_shhh:
We still don't know that USMB exists or that there was ever man named Barrack Obama or a planet named Earth. All we have is theories.

What is your point?

Evolution is not supposed to explain everything about the universe, it only explains the diversity of life. If you want to know about life emerging from non-life that's abiogenesis.

"Abiogenesis" does not provide any anwers to the creation of life from inorganic matter.

So again, why do people attack creationists?

Forum List

Back