The Dangerous Questions That Democrats Are Too Afraid To Ask Themselves.

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
Just what is the difference between the Dallas shooter and Dylann Roof? Why is the "anger" from the Dallas shooter treated any differently from what Dylann Roof wrote in his manifesto?

Do any of you have the guts to even answer this thread?

Just what is the difference between the Dallas shooter and Dylann Roof? Why is the "anger" from the Dallas shooter treated any differently from what Dylann Roof wrote in his manifesto?

Actually there are several differences but neither action was justified by them.

Actually there are several differences but neither action was justified by them.
Name those differences.

Name those differences.
Dylann wanted to start a race war, the Dallas shooters likely believed they were defending themselves as they were already in at war (my speculation of course, they too many have wanted to trigger a race war).

Dylann attacked non-combatants, the Dallas shooters likely believed they were attacking the "soldiers" of the "enemy".

No there isnt. Both committed mass murder with racial motivation.

Name those differences.
Dylann wanted to start a race war, the Dallas shooters likely believed they were defending themselves as they were already in at war (my speculation of course, they too many have wanted to trigger a race war).

Dylann attacked non-combatants, the Dallas shooters likely believed they were attacking the "soldiers" of the "enemy".
Pure bullshit on the first point, and you even contradict it on your second.

Dylann believed there was already a race war and white people weren't fighting it, just like this lunatic believed about a conspiracy to kill off black people using the police.

Welcome, Christmas.

Just because there were similarities doesn't mean there weren't differences.

Name those differences.

the Dallas shooters likely believed they were defending themselves as they were already in at war

They were 'defending' themselves, by using sniper tactics?

That's not defense, that's attacking.

Dylann believed there was already a race war and white people weren't fighting it, just like this lunatic believed about a conspiracy to kill off black people using the police.
Whatever their motives, Dylann targeted "civilians" the Dallas shooters (so far as I know) did not.

Understanding is not excusing, they all deserve the same fate, whatever their motives.

I’m not a democrat and I fail to see why this is a “dangerous” question. I applaud you for asking it; in fact.

I see no difference except for tactics. I don’t know enough about these Dallas folks to know why they did what they did and I have not really concerned myself with caring why Dylan did what he did….

It doesn’t matter. If you’re murdering people in cold blood, YOU have a screw loose. Don’t blame your mom, the girl that dumped you in high school, video games, or some violence in other cities. YOU are the murderer and you deserve to spend the rest of your life in a very small cell.

Whatever their motives, Dylann targeted "civilians" the Dallas shooters (so far as I know) did not.

Understanding is not excusing, they all deserve the same fate, whatever their motives.
What is the difference between a civilian being killed outside of their work and an innocent cop who is doing nothing but their job?

If Roof had killed some black gangbangers instead of the parishioners, would you actually try to compare these shootings?

Last edited:

I’m not a democrat and I fail to see why this is a “dangerous” question. I applaud you for asking it; in fact.

I see no difference except for tactics. I don’t know enough about these Dallas folks to know why they did what they did and I have not really concerned myself with caring why Dylan did what he did….

It doesn’t matter. If you’re murdering people in cold blood, YOU have a screw loose. Don’t blame your mom, the girl that dumped you in high school, video games, or some violence in other cities. YOU are the murderer and you deserve to spend the rest of your life in a very small cell.
It is a dangerous question for Democrats because they used the Roof shooting to try to shut down organizations and ban the Confederate Battle flag while pushing for gun control, and they use this as some kind of "teachable moment" to try to rationalize any psychotic act by their black voters as "righteous anger".

If Democrats actually had the brains and the heart to ask themselves these questions in a sincere manner , they would understand how racist they actually are towards white people, and that would destroy their entire worldview.

What is the difference between a civilian being killed outside of their work and an innocent cop who is doing nothing but their job?

If an American bomber during WWII dropped its bombs on a German airfield you'd cheer but if that same bomber dropped its bombs on a German church you probably would not be cheering. If the church was bombed by accident that's a tragedy, if it was bombed on purpose that might be a war crime.

If Roof had killed some black gangbangers instead of the parishioners, would you actually try to compare these shootings?
Not sure what you mean by 'compare' but they might be more alike.

If an American bomber during WWII dropped its bombs on a German airfield you'd cheer but if that same bomber dropped its bombs on a German church you probably would not be cheering. If the church was bombed by accident that's a tragedy, if it was bombed on purpose that might be a war crime.

Not sure what you mean by 'compare' but they might be more alike.
Except cops are not soldiers killing a sworn enemy. Gangbangers often go after white people because we are perceived as an easy target with more money to take.

Except cops are not soldiers killing a sworn enemy. Gangbangers often go after white people because we are perceived as an easy target with more money to take.
Is that really true? I have to raise the BS flag here. I thought most victims of gangs were those in their own neighborhoods, so the victims of black gangs would be mostly other blacks.

And the department of justices' bureau of justice statistics seems to back me up:

Is that really true? I have to raise the BS flag here. I thought most victims of gangs were those in their own neighborhoods, so the victims of black gangs would be mostly other blacks.

And the department of justices' bureau of justice statistics seems to back me up:

15% of a much higher number (of homicides(by blacks))had white victims, while only 7% of a lower number (of homicides(by whites))had black victims in a country that is only 12 to 13% black and at least 60% white.

You conveniently overlook this devastating fact.

Devastating to blacks yes. But it means that black gangbangers go after other blacks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back