The ‘dark side’ of capitalism

So you provide a bunch of OPINION columns and claim you made your point.

Tell you what, how about you make an ITEMIZED list of welfare programs that come out to a trillion dollars
A list you cherry picked

And since when is a Senate Budget Committee report opinion?

The link from the Daily Caller has links in the article as well

No deflection Joe, I said Carter's Economy was bad and it was.
NOBODY with a brain wants to go back to those conditions.
You know I won't let you deflect or move the goalpost, why try?

Kind of depends. If you were one of the 92% who had a job, and it was a good union job that paid a good salary, you probably wouldn't mind going back to those conditions.
Because "I've got mine, fuck everyone else" is the real union slogan.

The "wealthy" pay the lion's share of income taxes in this country.
If you didn thave misinformation you'd have no information at all.

Income taxes aren't the only taxes there are, and the wealthy aren't paying anywhere near their fair share.
The rich pay more taxes at every level. Quit moving those goal posts. You'll get a heart attack in your condition.

The rich pay more taxes at every level. Quit moving those goal posts. You'll get a heart attack in your condition.

Uh, no, they don't. Social Security is capped. so most of us are paying a higher rate in social security taxes than the rich are. Sales taxes are flat for all of us. same with income taxes in most states.
So?

The idea is that the rich don't need SS as much as the rest of you.

So?

Try to pay attention to the discussion before coming in with you "Greed Good, Mine, mine, mine" bullshit, okay?
You're the one whining about SS not me.

What's the matter no more charts to cherry pick or statistics to twist?

So what if people pay SS most of those same people get the EITC and all kinds of other tax give backs and credits as well but you never mention that do you?

Why aren't you upset about the politicians that are screwing people out of retirement money by taxing all gains in a retirement account as regular income? It's not some rich guy doing that it's the fucking government

Uh, no, they don't. Social Security is capped. so most of us are paying a higher rate in social security taxes than the rich are. Sales taxes are flat for all of us. same with income taxes in most states.
Move those goalposts some more.
No proof the difference in SS payments means the rich arent paying their fair share. Or actually way above their fair share.
You're just a pathetic excuse, Joe.

Obama's deficits are bigger than Reagan's entire budget.

Yes, Bush did leave him in quite the mess, didn't he? but you guys go ahead and run Jeb. See how that works out for you.
I guess Bush forced Obama to pass the stimulus bill and other boondoggles. Wow, Bush, the dumbest president ever according to you, outsmarted Obama. What does that say about Obama?

So?

Try to pay attention to the discussion before coming in with you "Greed Good, Mine, mine, mine" bullshit, okay?

So what if people pay SS most of those same people get the EITC and all kinds of other tax give backs and credits as well but you never mention that do you?

Why aren't you upset about the politicians that are screwing people out of retirement money by taxing all gains in a retirement account as regular income? It's not some rich guy doing that it's the fucking government
Now Joe has to respond with a totally irrelevant made up statistic that maybe he misheard on TV. Something like, "the rich dont pay any taxes because they park their money offshore, like Mitt Romney."

So?

Now Joe has to respond with a totally irrelevant made up statistic that maybe he misheard on TV. Something like, "the rich dont pay any taxes because they park their money offshore, like Mitt Romney."

That was good!

You sounded just like him! :)

The "wealthy" pay the lion's share of income taxes in this country.
If you didn thave misinformation you'd have no information at all.

Income taxes aren't the only taxes there are, and the wealthy aren't paying anywhere near their fair share.

Under the US Constitution Americans are supposed to pay their CONSTITUTIONAL TAXES not he fascistic "fair share"

And the POOR let them do it. So who's really at fault here? A large group of people that let them selves be exploited, or a small group of people that exploit them? That's the eternal question.
Sorry but who is exploiting whom here?
The poor get to live like upper middle class people in most parts of the world. They get dat gummint check, free housing, free food, and free obamaphones. Who do you think pays for that shit, the tooth fairy? The middle and upper classes pay for all that. They are the ones getting exploited.
Have you ever actually known anyone on government assistance? I used to design devices for people with mobility and hearing impairment. To see how they live on their 'generous' government stipend is deeply depressing. Here as in most posts, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Actually I do. And they are doing just fine.
So go just the fuck up and just kill yourself, kay?
Bullshit.

And the POOR let them do it. So who's really at fault here? A large group of people that let them selves be exploited, or a small group of people that exploit them? That's the eternal question.
The poor get to live like upper middle class people in most parts of the world. They get dat gummint check, free housing, free food, and free obamaphones. Who do you think pays for that shit, the tooth fairy? The middle and upper classes pay for all that. They are the ones getting exploited.
Have you ever actually known anyone on government assistance? I used to design devices for people with mobility and hearing impairment. To see how they live on their 'generous' government stipend is deeply depressing. Here as in most posts, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Bullshit.
LOL!
Hoist on your petard, I think they call it.
Dont try to debate me, s0n. You get your lunch eaten every time.

Bullshit.
LOL!
Why don't you tell me what you mean by 'doing just fine'. Because here's what I saw:

Small, dingy apartments the smell of which would make most people want to hurl. Bad part of town. Every bit of furniture and appliances looking like they were left on someone's curb long after they should have been retired. And you'd like to take even that away. You are truly a prince among men. What a piece of shit.

Bullshit.
LOL!
Why don't you tell me what you mean by 'doing just fine'. Because here's what I saw:

Small, dingy apartments the smell of which would make most people want to hurl. Bad part of town. Every bit of furniture and appliances looking like they were left on someone's curb long after they should have been retired. And you'd like to take even that away. You are truly a prince among men. What a piece of shit.
You're full of shit and you're lying, you motherfucker.

Forum List

Back