The Dark Tower

How sickening and disgusting that the truly racist among us are permitted to make a travesty of all things original. As long as the racial quotas are met and those who have not earned awards are given awards for no other reason than skin color or ethnic origin, why should any of us expect things to adhere to the original story?

I re read his stuff but won't buy any of his new books because they suck. Gone are the old SK days of good stories.

Hey GW....have you ever read Swan Song by Robert McCammon? If you liked the stand (the book, not the dumb assed movie), you GOTTA read Swan Song.
The best thing about "The Stand" (the movie) was Gary Sinese. I'll have to check out "Swan Song". Thanks for the tip.

I re read his stuff but won't buy any of his new books because they suck. Gone are the old SK days of good stories.

Hey GW....have you ever read Swan Song by Robert McCammon? If you liked the stand (the book, not the dumb assed movie), you GOTTA read Swan Song.
The best thing about "The Stand" (the movie) was Gary Sinese. I'll have to check out "Swan Song". Thanks for the tip.
Gary rocked it. That movie wasn't too bad. I got it mixed up with IT. THAT movie sucked.
Oh yes...read Swan Song. Trust me on this. It is BETTER than The Stand. You can actually read it at amazon..or parts of some chapters. Gotta. Just gotta. I have it right in front of me and am fixing to re read it yet again for the 50th time.

And when you are done with Swan Song...read Wolfs Hour. Nazi's, British, War...and one british spy that just happens to be able to turn into a wolf to steal Rommel's maps. :lol:

Forum List

Back