The Day After Christmas Disappointment.

I shot my older brother in the leg once with a BB gun. Point-blank range.

I'll never forget the pummeling I got after that.

I could beat him up, so he just had to settle for me giving him that nights dessert for not snitchin on me. :)

I was disappointed I didn't get my Red Rider BB gun.

a-christmas-story-a-christmas-story-17390080-900-506.jpg

Well, that's just a pants load. I haven't seen many- if any at all, cases of people touting Christmas as a cure for anything. Maybe a cure for having too much money in your wallet. Who are these degenerates making you think Christmas is a cure for unhappiness?

You may very well be as happy as any other day, but that doesn't mean you are happy.

You blither on a lot about other people being in rages or hateful, yet you're being pretty hateful yourself.
Am I being hateful in some way?

Is it hateful to trap the haters in the fact that they are exaggerating their hating today by quoting their words?

The antivaxxers want all the vaxxers to die! Do you?

Is it hateful to trap the haters in the fact that they are exaggerating their hating today by quoting their words?

Oh brother.

Go vacuum your bellybutton.

Happiness is a daily reward for living a fulfilled life. Expecting it from a holiday is a fool's errand.
That's true!

It causes me to recollect Dr. Suess's message with his Grinch.
I watch it every year because it's a message for adults and not understood and appreciated by little children.

Oh brother.

Go vacuum your bellybutton.
You spam this topic with your remarks, but there's value in your spamming because you represent the anger of many Americans.

This topic certainly has caused some naval gazing by christians.

quote a single person wishing death on those that had the shot, we can quote one that wished death on those that didnt get the shot.

quote a single person wishing death on those that had the shot, we can quote one that wished death on those that didnt get the shot.
It was said earlier. You find it.
I want no part of your efforts to cause trouble.

I did well....I got paid-out for a consignment gun and then bought six Weimer and Nazi era P.08 Luger mags for $20.00 a pop. ;)

Is turning to jesus once again good advice, or has Christmas failed to bring happiness just once too often?

Is there another way to find happiness, other than living the false hopes of Christian superstitious beliefs?

The anger and hate being displayed on this board certainly indicates that Christmas doesn't come from a store or a church.
It never should have been commercialized. Time to be with family and friends. This year got stuck at the lake hone but now things are taken care of here. Vehicles running, power restored. No water yet pipes froze but I just shut the main off so I can go home for make up Christmas on Wed. I will worry about the water when I get back.

It never should have been commercialized. Time to be with family and friends. This year got stuck at the lake hone but now things are taken care of here. Vehicles running, power restored. No water yet pipes froze but I just shut the main off so I can go home for make up Christmas on Wed. I will worry about the water when I get back.
Good luck. Plastic pipe expands while copper doesn't.

Is turning to jesus once again good advice, or has Christmas failed to bring happiness just once too often?

Is there another way to find happiness, other than living the false hopes of Christian superstitious beliefs?

The anger and hate being displayed on this board certainly indicates that Christmas doesn't come from a store or a church.

In the 80s and 90s we got a whole wave of christian Chinese

I don't like these new state ass licking dog eaters ... especially ones pretending to be Canadians

STFU, duck. Your life is miserable and you try daily to push your misery off on others. You don't carry on conversations without hate, jealousy and stupidity. I think the folks on this thread have pretty much shown that they have your number and I've had it for a couple years now. Enjoy your misery. We are above that shit.

Forum List

Back