The Day The Republicans Shot Their Legs Off

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Remember those 60+ times the House Republicans put on some theater for the rubes and repealed Obamacare when Obama was President?

Remember once they had the House, the Senate, and the White House they suddenly stopped trying to repeal Obamacare and set out instead to just sabotage it?

Because you know and I know they have no replacement. They only know how to attack, not how to actually do things.

And then one day in 2017, they passed a bill in the House not to repeal Obamacare, but to repeal some parts of it.

That's the day they shot their legs off and handed the Democrats the House majority with a pretty blue ribbon.

A House majority which is now inflicting some serious karma for all those Benghazi hearings, and Clinton email hearings, and Birther Donald trying to get Obama forcibly removed from office.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye. :lol:

Remember those 60+ times the House Republicans put on some theater for the rubes and repealed Obamacare when Obama was President?

Remember once they had the House, the Senate, and the White House they suddenly stopped trying to repeal Obamacare and set out instead to just sabotage it?

Because you know and I know they have no replacement. They only know how to attack, not how to actually do things.

And then one day in 2017, they passed a bill in the House not to repeal Obamacare, but to repeal some parts of it.

That's the day they shot their legs off and handed the Democrats the House majority with a pretty blue ribbon.

A House majority which is now inflicting some serious karma for all those Benghazi hearings, and Clinton email hearings, and Birther Donald trying to get Obama forcibly removed from office.

Obama had this habit of promising ghetto folk something for nothing, then tapping the working class on up to pay for cell phones working class folks couldn't afford. And when Obama spent money for anything, for some reason, he wound up being a multimillionaire after 8 long years of spending America into bankruptcy and out of a working military. Another 4 years, and we would be fodder for every grudge-carrying hater in the Middle east, not to mention his pal, Putin.

Democrats running on
1. Infanticide
2. Open boarders.
3. End of free elections
4. End of free speech
5. End of 2nd amendment
6. End of the Bill of Rights

You have no chance to win

Gee, we are back to when I was first working and you paid for medical treatment yourself! Grow up people-don't have kids if you can't afford them.

Gee, we are back to when I was first working and you paid for medical treatment yourself! Grow up people-don't have kids if you can't afford them.

I just joined the army and got the kids home delivered..

Obama had this habit of promising ghetto folk something for nothing, then tapping the working class on up to pay for cell phones working class folks couldn't afford. And when Obama spent money for anything, for some reason, he wound up being a multimillionaire after 8 long years of spending America into bankruptcy and out of a working military. Another 4 years, and we would be fodder for every grudge-carrying hater in the Middle east, not to mention his pal, Putin.

and it still meant nothing.

Yeah I remember. So you're saying the libs will do the same if they win the senate and keep the house.

They lied to us for eight years, saying they had a better plan.

Trump lied to us, throughout the campaign, saying we'd love it.

Fail.

That cell phone crap is just another example of Repub's "No Conspiracy Theory Left Behind" strategy. I won't bother explaining AGAIN how that cell phone program was started by a repub many years before Obama was president, or that our taxes aren't paying for it. Believe what you want ----- dumb ass.

Democrats running on
1. Infanticide
2. Open boarders.
3. End of free elections
4. End of free speech
5. End of 2nd amendment
6. End of the Bill of Rights

You have no chance to win

They need their own country, and one that does not share a border with the USA

Betcha a nickel President Trump wins the next election if Nancy's backstabbing wounds can be fixed. :rolleyes:

Betcha a nickel President Trump wins the next election if Nancy's backstabbing wounds can be fixed. :rolleyes:

Nancy didn't stab him. He keeps stabbing himself. Nancy is just pointing at the wounds.

G-5000 sez: "House Republicans put on some theater for the rubes...."​

Please stop using the racist term "rubes" when you mean the people of Israel or the Jewish people. It's bad enough that the Jews were back-stabbed by the mayor of Jerusalem in WWII and lost so many millions of innocent and hard-working people in Eastern Europe. It was worse than a cattle slaughter, and the corpses of good people were tossed into open air pits where they rotted together and Nazis got their rocks off on shooting into the mass graves at body parts. Shame on you. I am not going to report on you, but I'm putting you on the honor system to stop your rabid racism, and stop it now. I thank you ahead of time, because I think you have it in you to understand that racism is nothing but trouble, and that the Jewish people of America have benefitted us by emptying themselves of wealth to
(1) Win the Revolutionary war in the late Eighteenth Century
(2) U.S. Jews give more to charity on average than Americans with other faith traditions.
(Average giving by religious affiliation in the U.S. in 2016)
Catholic
$1,142
Jewish
$2,526
Protestant
$1,749
Other affiliation​
(3) The Jews are not making it easy for me to find out how many hospitals they have funded in this country, Apparently they do not believe in making a big fuss over their generosity. *sigh* So sorry, I couldn't find the statistics, but I'm telling you their contributions to Medical science and public hospitals who serve everyone is likely off the charts.
(4) I did find a statistic on the number of Jews who won the Nobel Prize: 22% of all Nobel prizes were awarded to Jews. There are over 7 billion people on the planet. Roughly 14 million are Jews. That means that they are .2% of people on earth. And they won 22% of the Nobel Peace Prizes. That's in fainting territory.
(5) California owes its Hollywood status to Jews who migrated there from New York to establish acting schools, studios, and numerous brand name Movie companies. Acting is hard work. Jews make up some of the finest actors and actresses who ever graced the big screen, the stage, not to mention comedians and singers who entertain us with songs they wrote, scripts they wrote and produced that made us laugh, fall in love, cry, and be the best people that we can be.​
You wanna call them rubes? I think that's a very bad idea. How about just accepting them as human beings? :whipg:I think you should.

I'm looking up references I used to write this post: the last one was: The Anomaly of Jewish Accomplishments

I hope I can find another. brb.

WEll, gosh, I only found one, but she gave $500 million to a Hospital in California. She inherited money from her Jewish family. What a gal. Largest-Ever Gift to UCSF Honors Philanthropist Helen Diller

Last edited:

Forum List

Back