The day the US stepped down from leadership

We invented the technology, they are getting it into the market (and making all the money).

Solar is not profitable. Both the USA and China heavily subsidize the industry. . Given that about 60% of the cost of Solar is born by taxpayers, why is Welfare Queen extraordinaire Elon Musk ALLOWED to import panels from China? Musk is just a looter, grabbing as much free money from the American working class as he can - a democrats dream, stealing from the poor and giving to himself. But since Musk makes all of his money from looting the taxpayers, why is he able to grift American money and build in China?

THIS is why decent people want out of the Paris accords, America gets fucked every last time you eco-Nazis get going. Solar is a prime example, electric cars are another.

How about a REAL simple idea, taxpayers fund NOTHING that isn't 100% American made - period (Beyond commodity parts.)

And how about Musk getting a fucking job and stop feeding from the public trough? Welfare for billionaires - democrats love nothing more.
Sorry, I couldn't here you on my new iPhone (made in China). Maybe it's this new underwear (made in China)?
Do they make dictionaries?

Endless? I asked one, and you failed miserably. Do yourself a favor and gain some knowledge on a topic before making a fool of yourself again. The Paris Accord does no such thing. Nothing is enforced except the massive transfer of wealth.

I did not fail. You got an answer. And it was the correct answer. There is no massive transfer of wealth because of this agreement.
that is all it is you stupid fk. Tell me for the money in it, what will be the gain in the climate? do you even know?

Do you?
yep 0.17 degree C.

According to who? Provide me a link.

Then do you understand what kind of change in our climate that creates in reality?
it was all over the press. you should read up.

Sorry, I was off by one decimal point.

Climatologist: Despite the Hype, Paris Climate Accord ‘Doesn’t Really Do Anything’ to Reduce Global Warming

""The truth is that the Paris Climate Accord doesn't really do anything," Michaels, director of the Cato Institute’s Center for the Study of Science, said of the international agreement, which attempts to prevent average global temperatures from rising more than two degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels by 2100 by drastically reducing the carbon dioxide emissions of its 191 signatory nations.

“If you take a hard look at the numbers, if every nation did what they said they will do, and they won’t, it would reduce warming between now and the year 2100 by between 0.1 and 0.2 degrees C[elsius]. That is an amount that is too small to measure,” Michaels told CNSNews.com."

We invented the technology, they are getting it into the market (and making all the money).

Solar is not profitable. Both the USA and China heavily subsidize the industry. . Given that about 60% of the cost of Solar is born by taxpayers, why is Welfare Queen extraordinaire Elon Musk ALLOWED to import panels from China? Musk is just a looter, grabbing as much free money from the American working class as he can - a democrats dream, stealing from the poor and giving to himself. But since Musk makes all of his money from looting the taxpayers, why is he able to grift American money and build in China?

THIS is why decent people want out of the Paris accords, America gets fucked every last time you eco-Nazis get going. Solar is a prime example, electric cars are another.

How about a REAL simple idea, taxpayers fund NOTHING that isn't 100% American made - period (Beyond commodity parts.)

And how about Musk getting a fucking job and stop feeding from the public trough? Welfare for billionaires - democrats love nothing more.
Sorry, I couldn't here you on my new iPhone (made in China). Maybe it's this new underwear (made in China)?
Yep.. And keyboards (for fixing - and making) typos. They also make my new spinner. $8.00. It will be $3.99 in a month.

funny how the lack of regulations can allow such behavior. But the US will get the jobs back. got any wager?
No, the US will not get the jobs back because Americans don't want to work for slave wages (or live like a slave in a polluted shithole).
you don't get it do you. the products coming in will be taxed. hmmmm you should read up.
Even if they are, so what? it's not like we have jobs here is it? We just buy their shit - they have jobs.
you still don't get it do you? wow, dude, I can't stop your ignorance.
Capitalism doesn't give a fuck if you have a job (but it does care if you can't afford to buy what its selling).
dude, I can't help you. stay ignorant.

You voted for and support a president who used Chinese steel in his buildings and has factories outside of America producing his products. His daughters shoe factories are in china and she is employing Chinese citizens with jobs Americans should have. this is why you conservatives can't be taken seriously. You don't know what you are talking about almost all the time.

And let's not talk about free money from the tax payer. Trump did not pay income taxes for 20 years and he still gets tax abatements for his buildings.

The Paris agreement was us giving the key to our treasury to the undeveloped nations of the world. How can anyone defend that?

You voted for and support a president who used Chinese steel in his buildings and has factories outside of America producing his products. His daughters shoe factories are in china and she is employing Chinese citizens with jobs Americans should have. this is why you conservatives can't be taken seriously. You don't know what you are talking about almost all the time.

And let's not talk about free money from the tax payer. Trump did not pay income taxes for 20 years and he still gets tax abatements for his buildings.
yep and why do you supposed he did?

No, the US will not get the jobs back because Americans don't want to work for slave wages (or live like a slave in a polluted shithole).
you don't get it do you. the products coming in will be taxed. hmmmm you should read up.
Even if they are, so what? it's not like we have jobs here is it? We just buy their shit - they have jobs.
Capitalism doesn't give a fuck if you have a job (but it does care if you can't afford to buy what its selling).
Nothing I said has been ignorant. The jobs aren't coming back and whatever you can manage to do a robot will shortly be doing much better.

Yep.. And keyboards (for fixing - and making) typos. They also make my new spinner. $8.00. It will be $3.99 in a month.
Autocorrect can be a bitch. Those damn Chinese. Hope they come up with a better one. ; )

Nothing I said has been ignorant. The jobs aren't coming back and whatever you can manage to do a robot will shortly be doing much better.
sure they will. I just explained how and why.

Autocorrect can be a bitch. Those damn Chinese. Hope they come up with a better one. ; )
The computers already have.

The Paris agreement was us giving the key to our treasury to the undeveloped nations of the world. How can anyone defend that?
B.S.
No it is not BS read it. You can find it on Wikipedia. Basically we were to pay undeveloped nations to remain undeveloped, Billions of dollars were at stake. It was sickening to read it knowing two Americans Obama and John Kerry were a contributor to it. It was actually worse than the Iran deal if you ask me. Even Hillary avoided the subject during the election. I read the whole thing and I suggest you do as well while you are removing your foot from your mouth.

Trump pulls US from Paris accord (full speech)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djATp3AoUxI

A new leader of the free world has emerged.

Macron SLAMS Trump for WITHDRAWAL of Paris Climate Accord Agreement 6/1/2017 its NOT RENEGOTIABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzcrSvF7ZJA

/----- I'm in tears Snowflake bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

so cute how whiny trump loons pretend they aren't the snowflakes.

you can go back to trolling the internet now.
/---- You're the one bitchin' 24/7.
crybaby.jpg

Macron is pissed because we have a real president now who isn't trying to undermine our country like the last one was doing. No more transfer of wealth from us to them, while China and India (worst polluters in the world) get a free pass. Go Trump!

Dumb ass. China and India agreed to the accords.
And yet they are obligated to do absolutely nothing.

B.S.
No it is not BS read it. You can find it on Wikipedia. Basically we were to pay undeveloped nations to remain undeveloped, Billions of dollars were at stake. It was sickening to read it knowing two Americans Obama and John Kerry were a contributor to it. It was actually worse than the Iran deal if you ask me. Even Hillary avoided the subject during the election. I read the whole thing and I suggest you do as well while you are removing your foot from your mouth.
Billions? BFD.

English is not Macron's native tongue, yet he still speaks it better than Trump does.

Forum List

Back