The day the US stepped down from leadership

Again you don' t seem to understand what real leadership is. What you are talking about has nothing to do with leadership and everything to do with being an arrogant asshole who thinks that you know what's best for everyone so you don't have to listen to anyone. In this situation every nation on earth but 2 had agreed to these things. 1 did not agree because it did not go far enough, not that they opposed it. So then we see that really only one nation did not agree with these accords and that's because its in a civil war and probably not in attendance. So then when you have that kid of agreement between diverse populations of people al with different ideologies and beliefs, it is apparent that things are not as Trump or you think they are.

The entire planet is not getting swindled nor is the entire planet falling for fake science. This is a mistake made by our president and it has reduced our standing in the world.
I've tried to listen to your nonsense, but it is nothing more than shallow end of the pool drivel. You can't even answer a simple question. At least righty tried.

I don't have to answer your endless questions because you aren't really asking questions,. You re the one presenting nonsense here. Just because you say something is nonsense doesn't make it so. If you have to ask what the benefits are to reducing the emissions of a gas that is harming the planet, then there is no reason to answer any question you ask
Endless? I asked one, and you failed miserably. Do yourself a favor and gain some knowledge on a topic before making a fool of yourself again. The Paris Accord does no such thing. Nothing is enforced except the massive transfer of wealth.

I did not fail. You got an answer. And it was the correct answer. There is no massive transfer of wealth because of this agreement.
Not anymore. Not from the US. That's the first thing you got right. Well done!

There never was any transfer of wealth.

I've tried to listen to your nonsense, but it is nothing more than shallow end of the pool drivel. You can't even answer a simple question. At least righty tried.

I don't have to answer your endless questions because you aren't really asking questions,. You re the one presenting nonsense here. Just because you say something is nonsense doesn't make it so. If you have to ask what the benefits are to reducing the emissions of a gas that is harming the planet, then there is no reason to answer any question you ask
Endless? I asked one, and you failed miserably. Do yourself a favor and gain some knowledge on a topic before making a fool of yourself again. The Paris Accord does no such thing. Nothing is enforced except the massive transfer of wealth.

I did not fail. You got an answer. And it was the correct answer. There is no massive transfer of wealth because of this agreement.
that is all it is you stupid fk. Tell me for the money in it, what will be the gain in the climate? do you even know?

Do you?
yep 0.17 degree C.

Last edited:

not anymore, you're right again.

[
We gave no money (and very little support) while China did the opposite. That's why we get our solar technology from them now.

White the fuck?

Okay, explain exactly what solar technology China has developed? I can't wait to hear this.

Here's a hint, extremely dirty manufacturing of panels based on specifications from America is not developing anything, Brown Shirt.
We invented the technology, they are getting it to the market (and making all the money).
:link::link::link::link::link::link:
Why China Is Dominating the Solar Industry
PV.png

well there was, it went through a group called the Green For All group. fk, these lessons are getting quite large now. when are you going to actually learn something?

that is all it is you stupid fk. Tell me for the money in it, what will be the gain in the climate? do you even know?

Do you?
yep 0.017 degree C.

According to who? Provide me a link.

Then do you understand what kind of change in our climate that creates in reality?

We invented the technology, they are getting it into the market (and making all the money).

Solar is not profitable. Both the USA and China heavily subsidize the industry. . Given that about 60% of the cost of Solar is born by taxpayers, why is Welfare Queen extraordinaire Elon Musk ALLOWED to import panels from China? Musk is just a looter, grabbing as much free money from the American working class as he can - a democrats dream, stealing from the poor and giving to himself. But since Musk makes all of his money from looting the taxpayers, why is he able to grift American money and build in China?

THIS is why decent people want out of the Paris accords, America gets fucked every last time you eco-Nazis get going. Solar is a prime example, electric cars are another.

How about a REAL simple idea, taxpayers fund NOTHING that isn't 100% American made - period (Beyond commodity parts.)

And how about Musk getting a fucking job and stop feeding from the public trough? Welfare for billionaires - democrats love nothing more.

And yet - you and the the morons wonder where the jobs went?
nope, we know they went to china. and china is exempt from the accord. so now so are we. the states just won a new battle. YES!!!!
When you will work for the wages the Chinese do, and live in the conditions they do, then you can compete but you'll still lose as they aren't lazy SOBs (like Americas).
funny how the lack of regulations can allow such behavior. But the US will get the jobs back. got any wager?
No, the US will not get the jobs back because Americans don't want to work for slave wages (or live like a slave in a polluted shithole).
you don't get it do you. the products coming in will be taxed. hmmmm you should read up.
Even if they are, so what? it's not like we have jobs here is it? We just buy their shit - they have jobs.

Ignorance is bliss in a liberal world.
  • Developed countries intend to continue their existing collective goal to mobilise USD 100 billion per year by 2020 and extend this until 2025. A new and higher goal will be set for after this period.
Paris Agreement - Climate Action - European Commission

[
We gave no money (and very little support) while China did the opposite. That's why we get our solar technology from them now.

White the fuck?

Okay, explain exactly what solar technology China has developed? I can't wait to hear this.

Here's a hint, extremely dirty manufacturing of panels based on specifications from America is not developing anything, Brown Shirt.
We invented the technology, they are getting it to the market (and making all the money).
:link::link::link::link::link::link:
Why China Is Dominating the Solar Industry
View attachment 130408
thanks!

nope, we know they went to china. and china is exempt from the accord. so now so are we. the states just won a new battle. YES!!!!
When you will work for the wages the Chinese do, and live in the conditions they do, then you can compete but you'll still lose as they aren't lazy SOBs (like Americas).
funny how the lack of regulations can allow such behavior. But the US will get the jobs back. got any wager?
No, the US will not get the jobs back because Americans don't want to work for slave wages (or live like a slave in a polluted shithole).
you don't get it do you. the products coming in will be taxed. hmmmm you should read up.
Even if they are, so what? it's not like we have jobs here is it? We just buy their shit - they have jobs.
Why can't you get a job? I'm hiring in the KC area if you need a hand up.

you still don't get it do you? wow, dude, I can't stop your ignorance.

We invented the technology, they are getting it into the market (and making all the money).

Solar is not profitable. Both the USA and China heavily subsidize the industry. . Given that about 60% of the cost of Solar is born by taxpayers, why is Welfare Queen extraordinaire Elon Musk ALLOWED to import panels from China? Musk is just a looter, grabbing as much free money from the American working class as he can - a democrats dream, stealing from the poor and giving to himself. But since Musk makes all of his money from looting the taxpayers, why is he able to grift American money and build in China?

THIS is why decent people want out of the Paris accords, America gets fucked every last time you eco-Nazis get going. Solar is a prime example, electric cars are another.

How about a REAL simple idea, taxpayers fund NOTHING that isn't 100% American made - period (Beyond commodity parts.)

And how about Musk getting a fucking job and stop feeding from the public trough? Welfare for billionaires - democrats love nothing more.
Sorry, I couldn't hear you on my new iPhone (made in China). Maybe it's this new underwear (made in China)?

you still don't get it do you? wow, dude, I can't stop your ignorance.
Capitalism doesn't give a fuck if you have a job (but it does care if you can't afford to buy what its selling).

Forum List

Back