The days of the corporate Democrats fleecing their voters are coming to a halt

The corrupt duo, aptly referred to as "Manchinema", have been able to have their way running roughshod through the Democratic Party and their voters for years now.

Those days are quickly coming to a screeching halt, with the advent of more and more determined progressive Democrats who are finally realizing they have the power to do what their constituents sent them to Congress to do, represent them and fight corruption.

The media has been aiding and abetting these corporate shills all this time, but even they are being forced to admit where the problem lies...in these corrupt corporate Democrats and their paymaster donors.

I couldn't be happier.

I think you're onto something important! I've been considering the same thing but hadn't found a way of expressing the idea here so that it could be widely understood.

It's very much symbolic of the needs of Americans but will the Democratic party establishment tolerate people's opinions such as that of AOC?

I heard the rumblings of condemnation last night on MSNBC.

While it seems so simple and obvious that the big bill will never be passed if the small bill is passed alone!

Good luck!

It used to be that the "old money" went to the GOP, and the union money went to the dems. Now the hi-tech oligarchs are democrats, and they have way more "new money" than the old guys have, and the union construction and energy guys like Trump. Chamber of what?
The financial services sector makes up a mind-blowing 25 percent of the world economy now.

And Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) is Wall Street's senator.

The corrupt duo, aptly referred to as "Manchinema", have been able to have their way running roughshod through the Democratic Party and their voters for years now.

Those days are quickly coming to a screeching halt, with the advent of more and more determined progressive Democrats who are finally realizing they have the power to do what their constituents sent them to Congress to do, represent them and fight corruption.

The media has been aiding and abetting these corporate shills all this time, but even they are being forced to admit where the problem lies...in these corrupt corporate Democrats and their paymaster donors.

I couldn't be happier.

I'm with you, bro. This is great news! A complete communist takeover of the Democrat Party is the best thing that could ever happen.

I'm with you, bro. This is great news! A complete communist takeover of the Democrat Party is the best thing that could ever happen.
This kind of thinking is exactly why we are seeing a race to the extremes in both parties.

Do-gooders have been trying to get money out of politics since the 70s. Countless reform bills and Supreme Court decisions later, there is more money in politics than ever.

Money ALWAYS finds a way to capture power.

Yet the Democrats ceaselessly try to grab more power for the government!

Positively schizophrenic.
So you've already given up.

There's no law that says money has to be involved in politics.

It's not in the constitution either.

There's many solutions for this.

Are you willing to come together and fight the corruption you agree is in politics?

I would immediately start calling myself a "journalist". It's not like there are any qualifications or tests involved.
No different than what's going on now with churches.

So you've already given up.

There's no law that says money has to be involved in politics.

It's not in the constitution either.

There's many solutions for this.

Are you willing to come together and fight the corruption you agree is in politics?
What do the laws have to do with money being used to capture power? It is pure human nature to use money and power to one's advantage.

You consolidate power in a few hands, you make it easier to capture.

Marc, I have posted many times on this forum exactly how to get money out of politics. Many, many, many times.

It's simple. Ban tax expenditures. But there is no way our politicians are going to give up all that cash. So it will never happen.

Therefore, the ONLY solution is to take power out of their hands. Small government.

Dumb ass, this very thread is about me harshly criticizing what you term as "my" party.

Are stupid, dumb or ignorant?
You are standing up to it....yes....that's a good thing....hide your address though.

JO

Corruption is when a politician don't do what their constituents want them to do, but instead do what their corporate donors tell them to do.

It's legalized bribery plain and simple.

Both Manchin and Sinema are deeply engaged in it...

Manchinema.

Last edited:
Corruption is when a politician don't do what their constituents want them to do, but instead do what their corporate donors tell them to do.

It's legalized bribery plain and simple.

Sinema is deeply engaged in it...

You want more concentrated government power over health care, and you are shocked, shocked that special interests have captured that power?

This is exactly what I have been talking about.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

I couldn't be happier.

You're so close....but yet so far!
But you already know what losing tastes like.....:suck:.
How do Sippy Cup's balls taste?

I couldn't be happier.

They're just getting started. No one loots the voters like a progressive.

What's communist in their agenda?
The Green New Deal is straight up communism. Everything they want to do is about controlling the means of production: abolishing fossil fuels, high speed rail, controlling where people live, controlling the healthcare system, controlling the energy supply, controlling the supply chain. Everything about their agenda involves giving the government more control over the private market and the citizenry.

Which corporate interests control Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Who's she shilling for?

List a few of the giveaways you're referring to, if you will. Thank you.
she is too new marc....give her a few years to get the DC taint.....

Forum List

Back