🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Deadly Censorship of Ivermectin

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
People are dying.

The Deadly Censorship of Ivermectin​

We used to use ivermectin on cattle years ago. Who woulda thought that they would be promoting it's use on humans when they ran out of options?

I doubt you doctor will prescribe the med unless them deem it necessary. If it is censored so much why do we constantly hear about it?
Ivermectin is HEAVILY censored. Try finding a msm article that objectively describes the merits of this drug against covid.
There is probably none but you keep on listening to the witch doctors.

Mississippi poison control has had 70% of their calls about Ivermectin

Which is a HORSE DEWORMER

We used to use ivermectin on cattle years ago. Who woulda thought that they would be promoting it's use on humans when they ran out of options?

Honestly, I don't care what it us which cures covid. But if it's not registered for it, fuck it. Its no different to the anti vaxxers who belch about the unknown side effects of vaccines.

The maker of Ivermectin says it does not work to treat Covid.

People are dying.

The Deadly Censorship of Ivermectin​

Mississippi poison control has had 70% of their calls about Ivermectin

Which is a HORSE DEWORMER

Know 3 people who have families who use it.

They are not vaxed.

They have not gotten it.

Even though one had his entire department go down with it.

Fed Gov't shows it's racism. Protecting Americans from ivermectic deaths BUT giving it to the new afghani refugees. hmmm. Racism. Killing our newest citizens because they have suntanned skin. or...maybe they're afraid these afghani refugees will tell americans how poorly Joe and his Woke Generals treated people in afghanistan.

Honestly, I don't care what it us which cures covid. But if it's not registered for it, fuck it. Its no different to the anti vaxxers who belch about the unknown side effects of vaccines.
You want to inject yourself with a drug that is intended for animals because you don't trust a bad drug that is allegedly intended for humans? The logic is somehow compelling.

Forum List

Back