The Death of a Presidency

Oh you're gonna' make me cry......Did you think to write a eulogy like this on the day Bear Stearns failed in 2008 setting off the worst financial calamity since 1929?

On September 12, 2001 when it came to light that Condie Rice and Bush just didn't happen to read the August Presidential Daily Briefs about OBL?

Did you think to write something like this when the war in Afghanistan hit its 10th anniversary?

Nah, I didn't think so.

If it wasn't for short-sightedness, you wouldn't be able to see anything at all.

What on earth are you talking about? Are you upset because what I said was true?

You wrote your opinion, so fact or fiction is irrelevant.

But your overly dramatic premise "Death of a Presidency" shows you either choose to ignore 20th century history or you are ignorant of it.

Au contraire...TK nailed it...though I rather think Obabble was aborted on day one.

It may be a bit long winded but still. I do believe this law is and will be the death of Obama's presidency. For the remaining years to come, he will be haunted by the lies he told and the promises he broke.

Well written young man, well done.

I don't believe Obama will he haunted by what appears to be lies. I don't think he has the moral fiber to find fault within himself. The liberals/historians will still rate him highly even though he presided over the longest and weakest economic recovery in history. He and they don't care there is always someone else to blame. The Tea Party, Republicans....anyone other then the party who has been in power for 7 long years.

Yes they are. Writing is a hobby of mine.

We'll give you an "A" on that assignment TK...but you could have said..."the president was and ahole from day one...and remains an ahole."

While I agree with you, simplicity isn't my forte, deltex. I am an essay writer, not someone who specializes in one liners. Please feel free to opine further if you wish.

Long ago I was influenced by Rudolph Flesch....very handy style for military style writing.

No he didn't. He was a one term president. He lost his re-election campaign because he broke that promise. Please educate yourself on history. That is a prime example of what happens when people figure out they've been lied to.

I didn't say he was a two-term president. He lost to Clinton because of the unsuccessful Gulf War in 1991.

False.. He lost over the "Read my lips, no new taxes" pledge that he reneged on. Gulf War I was a compete success in terms of the stated goals.

Really? So Saddam Hussein was removed from power....OK, I got it now.

Oh, I wouldn't get your jockey straps hiked up too high, after all GHW Bush survived "Read my lips, no new taxes".

No he didn't. He was a one term president. He lost his re-election campaign because he broke that promise. Please educate yourself on history. That is a prime example of what happens when people figure out they've been lied to.

I didn't say he was a two-term president. He lost to Clinton because of the unsuccessful Gulf War in 1991.

You're all over the place. You said he 'survived.'

What we're facing is a Zombamapocalypse. He's a Living Dead President until 2017 Inauguration Day.

Oh, I wouldn't get your jockey straps hiked up too high, after all GHW Bush survived "Read my lips, no new taxes".

YOUR lecturing someone on history? The first Gulf war was a complete success. Bush lost because the democrats and the MSM was able to convince people that the economy was in the dumps. It wasn't but that didn't matter. His read my lips BS didn't do him any good either.

False.. He lost over the "Read my lips, no new taxes" pledge that he reneged on. Gulf War I was a compete success in terms of the stated goals.

Really? So Saddam Hussein was removed from power....OK, I got it now.

Geez man don't double down when you holding 2s, Removing Saddam was not a goal of the first Gulf war.

You wrote your opinion, so fact or fiction is irrelevant.

But your overly dramatic premise "Death of a Presidency" shows you either choose to ignore 20th century history or you are ignorant of it.

Really? Care to elaborate on what I got wrong? Or are you throwing a tantrum because your version of history has been so soundly routed?

I stated facts and dates, not opinions and rhetoric. And I asked why those incidences didn't warrant a "Death..." essay for the sitting president.

You refuse to answer the question, because you can't.

All you do is spout rhetoric, troll! Silence!

Obabble said he 'was not informed directly" that the website was in trouble before the launch...so I guess he was informed indirectly?? How does that work when youre the CINC???

Valerie Jarrett just left him a text message while he was out on the golf course.....? :rolleyes:

Unsuccessful huh? That war saw the decimation of the 3rd largest military in the world by the United States. Our forces destroyed Saddam's Republican Guard. It was about as successful as it could have been. GHW set in motion the liberation of that country from a murderous tyrant.

Back on topic!

Last edited:
Obabble said he 'was not informed directly" that the website was in trouble before the launch...so I guess he was informed indirectly?? How does that work when youre the CINC???

Oh. Kinda like he was uninformed correctly about Benghazi?

How could he be informed. He refuses to speak to his own cabinet.

In his latuest speech about nothing, obama looked defeated. He knows he lost. If he has any brains, he will play golf for the next three years and put up no more divisive legislation. He will stay off the tv, make no more speeches and hope Iran stays in its box.

At this point, everything he does will be wrong.

I liked your piece, but the real attention grabber was death and president. I got really excited when my peripheral vision locked on.

Hold your tongue. I appreciate your compliment, however, while I dislike him --and I do-- I don't want him to die. The amount of humiliation he is going through would be a fate worse than death anyhow. It should serve a sufficient punishment for his transgressions.

The title is a bit macabre but alas, his legacy died a slow and painful death.

Last edited:

Actually..."Read my lips, no new taxes." is what got Bill Clinton the Presidency. Do you really not know that? Sad reflection on you, NoTea...

No he didn't genius. He wasn't re-elected.

He was far too busy repeating New World Order 900 times and playing around with a thousand points of light anyway.
Indeed...the Bush Family are progressives as well, but slower...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back