The Death Row Challenge.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
It's three jumbo chicken tenders, soaked in a wicked sauce made from Ghost Peppers, Trinidad Scorpion Peppers, and Carolina Reapers. You have to eat them in ten minutes to win the challenge.
Think you can handle it? 90 percent of those who tried have failed. Personally, I like hot food. But there are limits.

It's three jumbo chicken tenders, soaked in a wicked sauce made from Ghost Peppers, Trinidad Scorpion Peppers, and Carolina Reapers. You have to eat them in ten minutes to win the challenge.
Think you can handle it? 90 percent of those who tried have failed. Personally, I like hot food. But there are limits.

I've eaten like, 20 wings sprayed with mace for a t-shirt.

Yeah, I could do it. How long will my tummy hold out?

That would burn both ends. You know, that type of heat is impressive, and people who can eat that are bad ass. But I like it better when I can get the flavors of the peppers with some of the heat. But I would likely get a wing or two if I got passed the smell.

Dude, you coulda just bought a t-shirt. :dunno:

I like hot flavors. But I am not a masochist. I do not try to eat to show my tolerance for pain.

The real question
I like hot flavors. But I am not a masochist. I do not try to eat to show my tolerance for pain.

And it’s a full on assault on the senses. They get crazy with the hot.

Dude, you coulda just bought a t-shirt. :dunno:

You are a wise man. :lol:

• Banned

That would burn both ends. You know, that type of heat is impressive, and people who can eat that are bad ass. But I like it better when I can get the flavors of the peppers with some of the heat. But I would likely get a wing or two if I got passed the smell.
These aren't just hot. They're tasty. That makes all the difference.

Oh yeah there is. We have a taco joint here that can do them real nice. It’s still dang hot, but you also get that fruity taste. It’s addictive to. I have seen goatskin pansy’s eat a wing or a bite of taco, go nuts then go right back and do it again/

Oh yeah there is. We have a taco joint here that can do them real nice. It’s still dang hot, but you also get that fruity taste. It’s addictive to. I have seen goatskin pansy’s eat a wing or a bite of taco, go nuts then go right back and do it again/
That's why curry is so good. Hot as hell, but oh so tasty.

Forum List

Back