The Deep State Is Digging In

Given how many decades you've been lying for the glory of fascism, you have no excuse for sucking so badly at it.

fascism.jpg

The founding fathers did not want a strong executive branch. They favored checks and balances. Try reading about the founding fathers.
The federal government has gotten too big for its britches. We need to have an Article V Convention of States. Congress will never vote for congressional term limits. An Article V Convention of States can bypass the first step of amending the Constitution to achieve that result. The proposed amendment will then go to the states to amend the Constitution like all the previous amendments did.

Democrats are the fascists.
Burned any more good books lately?

Still trying to hijack the bodies of half the population?

Still trying to use government to imprison your opponents?

Still trying to rob the population to enrich TheParty?

I literally don't see any issue where you don't take the fascist position.

In contrast, liberals take the pro-liberty stance every time. We're the good guys. We stomped you in WW2, and we're doing it again now.

Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

But, there is no deep state.
I really don’t see where Trump has a shot. The drip, drip, drip of scandals and presumably convictions are going to catch up to him. I predict a lot of “What were they thinking?” articles this November. :cool-45:

No idea what this means or how it relates to the Deep State.
She, like all the others in gov't are career wonks. Just like the career wonks at DOJ and FBI who got caught meddling in the 2016 and after during Trump's presidency.

She's the one who didn't want to release the Russia Russia Russia op file that will incriminate many in Intel, congress, DOJ, etc. Damn, now why would she be real hesitant to provide classified doc's to the person who has total, unmitigated authority to see them?

You know, the missing file that the story came out about 6 months or so ago claiming Trump gave some Aussie a looky see at some sub files........the same files that weren't found during the Mar-A-Lago raid.......The raid by many of the people who did Russia Russia Russia. That's the file.

It's still missing........I got a real good hunch who has it.

200w.gif

The mysterious deep state! Very secretive! Nobody knows who they are or what their plots are!

Except for Newsmax, so here is the list of their names and schemes...

🤣

He probably does not. The binary choice will become clearer, and Biden will take the lead in the polls. That generates its own momentum.

then the orange slob will likely have several felony convictions to his name before November.
I am not bothered by all of these politically motivated prosecutions. President Trump has a very large lead in the polls. Joe Biden is losing support. I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I intend to vote for him in 2024. Democrats know that Trump is likely to win. That is why they insist that Trump be removed from the ballot by using the 14 Amendment. The 14th Amendment was meant only for former Confederate people and President was not even included in people it was applicable to.

Forum List

Back