The defence of the Kenosha killer

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I was interested to read that Lin Wood is defending this young man and I was wondering if this is in his best interests, The outcomes could be very serious and the boy needs a competent attorney not a certifiable loon.

Is he responsible for appointing his own team or do his parents have a say ?

I was interested to read that Lin Wood is defending this young man and I was wondering if this is in his best interests, The outcomes could be very serious and the boy needs a competent attorney not a certifiable loon.

I think you should just mind youre own business in your country and leave us alone,,,

I think you should just mind youre own business in your country and leave us alone,,,

It's not a "country." It's a floating turd off the coast of France.

Did they ever catch Diana's killer?

Prince-Charles--58666.jpg

What he really needs is more ammo.
Pretty much the trumpanzee mind set.

Actually it takes a certain amount of intelligence, hand-to-eye coordination, and dexterity to operate an AR-15.

The only "panzee" I see here is imagining how you'd fumble-fuck if someone handed you an AR. You'd probably either get your pinky caught in the chamber or blow your own damned foot off with it, Panzee.

Leave the rifles to we higher life forms. You just stick with your rocks and sticks. Ok chimpie?

Actually it takes a certain amount of intelligence, hand-to-eye coordination, and dexterity to operate an AR-15.

The only "panzee" I see here is imagining how you'd fumble-fuck if someone handed you an AR. You'd probably either get your pinky caught in the chamber or blow your own damned foot off with it, Panzee.

Leave the rifles to we higher life forms. You just stick with your rocks and sticks. Ok chimpie?

He should get the Nobel Prize for the snap shot that hit that twat in the bicep!!!

He should get the Nobel Prize for the snap shot that hit that twat in the bicep!!!

The antifa "medic"? I think he goes by the nickname "Stumpy" now.

Ykg9lIXl.png

I thought the same thing. This poor kid... surrounded by idiots in his family and now represented by a complete nutcase...

If this insane Lin Wood freak does not show up completely prepared, I hope the judge looks out for this young man and has Wood removed from the case.

Lin Wood is a tremendous attorney, with impeccable credentials.

He represented the late Richard Jewell successfully against the media , when the Media attempted to lynch him for the Atlanta bombings in 1996.

He is also representing Nick Sandmann and has received massive settlements already against some of the defendants.

You might think he's a "loon", but Attorney Lin Wood is as capable as any to get the young man exonerated.

He is why my ancestors left that island

Lin Wood has no experience with murder trials (or criminal law in general) and is clearly the wrong choice to defend this child. I fear this child is being poorly represented and is having poor decisions made for him by his clearly incompetent family, who put him in this position to begin with.

Lin Wood has no experience with murder trials (or criminal law in general) and is clearly the wrong choice to defend this child. I fear this child is being poorly represented and is having poor decisions made for him by his clearly incompetent family, who put him in this position to begin with.

In your view, who should Mr. Rittenhouse hire to get him off?

I think your real fear is that Atty Wood and the rest of the defense team will get Rittenhouse exonerated, and all of your dreams about the boy getting sodomized in the penitentiary won't come to fruition. I find it hard to believe you want the kid to get off.

Forum List

Back