The defence of the Kenosha killer

I was interested to read that Lin Wood is defending this young man and I was wondering if this is in his best interests, The outcomes could be very serious and the boy needs a competent attorney not a certifiable loon.

Is he responsible for appointing his own team or do his parents have a say ?
If this insane Lin Wood freak does not show up completely prepared, I hope the judge looks out for this young man and has Wood removed from the case.

Wood will chew these assholes up. He's far better a lawyer than any of them.

You just stick with your rocks and sticks. Ok chimpie?

8-smashing-bones1.png

Based on.... what? These prosecutors have experience in murder trials. He has zero. And his recent public appearances show he is somewhat untethered from reality. It is quite fair to assume he took this case for his own personal gain, not to win it.

Based on.... what? These prosecutors have experience in murder trials. He has zero. And his recent public appearances show he is somewhat untethered from reality. It is quite fair to assume he took this case for his own personal gain, not to win it.

Suppose you're right here, and Lin Wood is an incompetent lawyer.

Why isn't that "good" for you? Aren't the libs hoping to send Kyle to the Penitentiary so he can be subjected to Assrapery by Gay prisoners?

I think you are afraid that Rittenhouse will get him off, not the opposite.

What he really needs is more ammo.

You are evil, or insane - possibly both.

Three shots, three violent felons, one a multiple child rapist.. You're an idiot.

LOL, grow up kook, you don't bother me you embarrass yourself.

Why do you support child rapists?

Why are you a damn liar?

You call the kid a murderer, you call galt a psycho, but not once have you addressed the vile pieces of shit who were killed. One a multiple child rapist, and the other tortured his girlfriend and raped her for a weekend.

You're all sad that they died.

So, why do you support child rapists and torturers?

Hmm?

Speak up, clown.

You go with that.

I was interested to read that Lin Wood is defending this young man and I was wondering if this is in his best interests, The outcomes could be very serious and the boy needs a competent attorney not a certifiable loon.

Is he responsible for appointing his own team or do his parents have a say ?

Lin Wood is a tremendous attorney, with impeccable credentials.

He represented the late Richard Jewell successfully against the media , when the Media attempted to lynch him for the Atlanta bombings in 1996.

He is also representing Nick Sandmann and has received massive settlements already against some of the defendants.

You might think he's a "loon", but Attorney Lin Wood is as capable as any to get the young man exonerated.
Lin Wood is the best there is. He wiped the floor with CNN and the New York Times. He's a dream team. He isn't the only one on Kyle's case either. The attorneys for the Fight Back Foundation are all working on this case.

What he really needs is more ammo.

You are evil, or insane - possibly both.

Three shots, three violent felons, one a multiple child rapist.. You're an idiot.

LOL, grow up kook, you don't bother me you embarrass yourself.

Why do you support child rapists?

Why are you a damn liar?

You call the kid a murderer, you call galt a psycho, but not once have you addressed the vile pieces of shit who were killed. One a multiple child rapist, and the other tortured his girlfriend and raped her for a weekend.

You're all sad that they died.

So, why do you support child rapists and torturers?

Hmm?

Speak up, clown.
Something comes to mind about birds and feathers.

You go with that.
I asked you a question, bigmouth. By what standard? By what standard is he a better lawyer than the prosecutors? They have tried murder cases, and he has jot. So explain your position. Or admit it was just a reflexive reaction to being triggered by me. Again.

It doesn't matter that the shooter was being attacked. He interfered with a party riot and then shot 3 members of the party. Therefore, he must be executed.

You go with that.
I asked you a question, bigmouth. By what standard? By what standard is he a better lawyer than the prosecutors? They have tried murder cases, and he has jot. So explain your position. Or admit it was just a reflexive reaction to being triggered by me. Again.

The fact that he has won multi million dollar settlements from media companies who are supported by the judicial system.

He still forced them to pay. The fact that he is respected by his peers, unlike his opponents who aren't respected at all. They are despised by ethical lawyers everywhere.

You sound like the kind of idiot who supported Mike Nifong.

Lin Wood is a tremendous attorney, with impeccable credentials.
Lin Wood has no experience with murder trials (or criminal law in general) and is clearly the wrong choice to defend this child. I fear this child is being poorly represented and is having poor decisions made for him by his clearly incompetent family, who put him in this position to begin with.
Lin Wood is the best there is.
At murder trials? Despite never engaging in a single one? You people are idiots.
There was Richard Jewell and you have no idea what the experiences of any of the other lawyers is. You are wishing so hard it is clouding your judgement.

Forum List

Back