The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

And you continue to claim that blacks are not granted favoritism just because of their skins color, not their inferior accomplishments? You truly are a racist.
And you continue denying nearly 246 years of documented white racial preferences. Without those preferences whites have nothing. That's what racists do.

For the record, that would be "tuchus" or "tuckus".
Not sure what PoliticalChic likes.
For the record no one GAF what you think. You're just another follower who thinks they can gang up to make me be quiet. But it's too late. I've made an example out of this place and in the times to come, you will learn that you talked shit to the wrong person.

When I eviscerate your sort....not really difficult, ....I find two kinds of retorts....

a. vulgarity

b. some sort of attempt at a sexual reference.

Both fail.
What you find is total disrespect for your abject ignorance.

For the record no one GAF what you think. You're just another follower who thinks they can gang up to make me be quiet. But it's too late. I've made an example out of this place and in the times to come, you will learn that you talked shit to the wrong person.
That sounds like a threat?
Relax, we are all sure that you are very, very tough.

Last edited:
You're in way over your head here man
No, I am way above this. You guys are talking nonsense. None of you know what CRT is and everything you whine about is supported by documented history. All your bullshit amounts to is 45 pages of white fragility.

Actually if you want to find out what a theory states, you find out from the creator of that theory.

You try to make slights but you only show your idiocy.
You check out the lies with the creator of those lies to see if they are true?

That kind of lack of self awareness explains a lot about you. Like your inability to form original thoughts, just repeat the BS other feed you.

You truly are stupid.

And you continue denying nearly 246 years of documented white racial preferences. Without those preferences whites have nothing. That's what racists do.
Says the racist, with no regard for actual history.

And you continue to claim that blacks are not granted favoritism just because of their skins color, not their inferior accomplishments? You truly are a racist.
To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

1651255045666.png

Forum List

Back