The Democrat constituency is getting hammered by illegals...How do they pretend they’re not?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let’s be honest here...
Those who need and beg for free shit are getting hammered
Those who bitch about wealthy folks laughing to the bank are getting hammered
Those who bitch about high rent districts are getting hammered
Those who bitch about not being able to find a job are getting hammered
Those who bitch about a low minimum wage are getting hammered
Those who bitch about healthcare being too expensive are getting hammered
Those who bitch about public education being underfunded are getting hammered

Folks, Democrats are getting hammered by illegals.

Last edited:
Illegal immigrants ARE the Democrats constituency.

It is the only group they seem to be chasing this election cycle.

Let’s be honest here...

Are you referencing a martillo or getting drunk?? The illegals are not the refugees or are they?

Let’s be honest here...

Are you referencing a martillo or getting drunk?? The illegals are not the refugees or are they?

Let’s not play stupid and dumb ourselves down...2% qualify for asylum so 98 in 100 are just filthy wetbacks.

Let’s be honest here...
Those who bitch about a low minimum wage are getting hammered

Some of the illegals came from strong central governments who stifle trade, overtax business owners, and unfairly criticize and even lie about people they hate. The Democrats are trying to turn America into a communist country, and those who came here for the American dream know Democrats are trying to eliminate any and all dreams, smother free speech with hating on Christians, and think Latinos are dumb. Latinos have an uncanny knack for business, know what a communist system does to free enterprise, and believe in being the kind of free people America's history is full of. And they want to be wealthy if they can grab that American dream by the shirt tails and hang on long enough to earn their way into a better way of life. With the kind of serfdom that communism produces, Latinos know what Cuba has been through with communist dictators and want none of it. They came here to have a shot at winning the American dream for themselves and their families. They're young, they're strong, and they have ambition. That's the stuff good Americans have, too. We respect initiative and we respect equal shots at winning financial by hard work, planning, and giving the world something good it doesn't already have. May the winner's circle be populated by those who persevere to use freedom well and make life good for themselves and others.

Hey the time is now and it is happening on Trumps watch

Caring about other human beings can never be wrong

ask any Christian

Hey the time is now and it is happening on Trumps watch

Caring about other human beings can never be wrong

ask any Christian

What is happening on Trumps watch?
Who said it’s wrong to care about other human beings?
Do you “care about” that guy who breaks in your home, refuses to leave and steals your shit?

filthy wetbacks.

People like you damage the credibility of people that want to get harder on immigration for non-racist reasons.

I’m with iKE....Operation Wetback - Wikipedia
Your passive, nutless, PC induced, pussified bullshit has been working so well for decades...huh?
It’s time to sack up bud...you and all your cucked buddies have been getting your nutless asses handed to you.

Angry and racist rhetoric is not the way to get through to people.

filthy wetbacks.

People like you damage the credibility of people that want to get harder on immigration for non-racist reasons.

Your passive, nutless, PC induced, pussified bullshit has been working so well for decades...huh?
It’s time to sack up bud...you and all your cucked buddies have been getting your nutless asses handed to you.

You’ve bought the programming....one does not have to be a racist to hate wetbacks.
Were you taught to love and respect those who break in your house, steal your shit and refuse to leave?

filthy wetbacks.

Why was this program ever stopped?

filthy wetbacks.

You’ve bought the programming....one does not have to be a racist to hate wetbacks.
Were you taught to love and respect those who break in your house, steal your shit and refuse to leave?

I don't think illegals are bad people most of the time. They're desperate, and our country kicks ass. I would probably do the same thing in their situation. If we could afford to save the world I would love to, but we can't, and that's why I am hard on immigration.

filthy wetbacks.

I don't think illegals are bad people most of the time. They're desperate, and our country kicks ass. I would probably do the same thing in their situation. If we could afford to save the world I would love to, but we can't, and that's why I am hard on immigration.

I think we have all been where you’re at at some point...we all looked the other way and pretended they wouldn’t infiltrate our democracy, over run our healthcare, education and public services...We pretended they wouldn’t rival blacks in dependency, level of criminality and community degradation...boy were we all wrong.
Acceptance always begins with excuse making...no more excuses.
These people are breaking in uninvited, stealing our shit, deciding our elections and telling us to fuck off.
It’s time to say “FUCK THEM”

Forum List

Back