The Democrat debate... in it's simplest terms...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
1) Orange man bad. Whatever our faults and differences are - Trump is 10 times worse because...well..we say so.
2) Bernie is a commie.
3) But Trump is worse than Bernie
4) Buttkegger...I won't say it...but because he is gay he won't get blacks and Spanish votes. But Trump is worse.
5) Our party is divided, and it's a problem... but it is Trumps fault.

And Finally...

ORANGE MAN BAD

Beyond that ....

The Democrat debate was an abysmal failure

Who won the debate?

Beyond that ....

The Democrat debate was an abysmal failure

Who won the debate?

Who won it? The person who least likely will get nominated.
It has been a problem with the debates since the first one. The headliners have nothing substantial to run on...other than...Orange Man Bad. It's all they have. Usually presidential races revolve around the economy. They can't do that.

1) Orange man bad. Whatever our faults and differences are - Trump is 10 times worse because...well..we say so.
2) Bernie is a commie.
4) Buttkegger...I won't say it...but because he is gay he won't get blacks and Spanish votes. But Trump is worse.

And Finally...

ORANGE MAN BAD

In another post, I also used number 4 being slightly more cryptic than you.

Cryptic, not cryptic, you are correct! Not that that means they will vote Trump, just means they won't vote for Mayor Pete. And notice if you will, where the DISCRIMINATION would come from! The evil GOPers? Not so much-)

2) Bernie is a commie.

And Finally...

ORANGE MAN BAD
Didnt watch a minute of it

Did they offer something new to illegals ...like free gold bars everytime they show up at emergency rooms and voting booths ?

Did pete and Elizabeth turn up the " intersectionality" crys and pledge allegiance to thier oppressed "allies "with promises of new laws fighting injustice and wacism ?

I watched a bit with one of my brothers on the phone. It was hilarious. Long story short, the democrats have ZERO. NOTHING. They have to come up with something and soon before they are roadkill.

Ironically Mayor Pete's most serious opposition comes from within his own party, not from "homophobic" Republicans.

2) Bernie is a commie.

And Finally...

ORANGE MAN BAD

Hatred for President Donald J. Trump is a diversion, a very obvious one at that, engineered to keep the democrat voter base occupied with hating Him while their "woke" ideology terraforms the American civilization we've all known and loved for over two centuries into a factory for ending the human race. While we conservative patriots laugh at and make fun of the insane clown foolishness of the democrat candidates, their ideological masters continue to plan the deaths of all human beings everywhere. Lucky for us the radical American left must go through a process in order to get to the point where they can fully enact their machinations for mass genocide. So far they've killed or prevented billions from existing with legalized abortion. They've implemented homosexual marriage, which limits reproduction, and next they'll legalize infanticide and child murder, along with sweeping transgender mutilation of our children (rendering them unable to reproduce) by government mandate. So yeah, while the democrat candidates are raging buffoons, the ideological religion behind them is damn deadly serious and ongoing.

Forum List

Back