The Democrat Rebuttal Memo

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The Nunes Memo released last week was a compilation of facts without conclusive opinions. The Democrat Rebuttal Memo has been unanimously approved by the House Intelligence Committee for release. The White Review will determine its release, redaction or rejection.

The Democrat Memo is said to be 10 pages. No doubt they either include a lot more facts or speculative conclusions regarding the facts.

I contend their memo should be either have all of the opinions and conclusions redacted or printed in italics with a note to inform the readers of such distinction.

House committee votes to release Democrats' Russia memo

The Democrats are being totally dishonest about Obama's incredible abuse of power and Hillary's epic corruption.
The Democrat lawlessness is a direct threat to our democracy.
If we allow this to just be swept under the rug it will mean that our democracy is dead.
If we allow this to just be swept under the rug it will mean that our democracy is dead.
Not dead, just a constitutional crisis.

Constitutional crisis
A constitutional crisis is a situation that a legal system's constitution or other basic principles of operation appear unable to resolve; it often results in a breakdown in the orderly operation of government. Often, generally speaking, a constitutional crisis is a situation in which separate factions within a government disagree about the extent to which each of these factions hold sovereignty.
Constitutional crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_crisis

The Democrat Memo included a multitude of assaults on Republican Members of The Intelligence Committee which shows exactly what it is, an attack rather than a compliation of facts.

I think this is why The GOP members voted unanimously to allow it to be released. They want America to see how Ugly and Desperate The Left has gotten over trying to conceal their soliciting Vladimir Putin's Help in trying to defeat President Trump.

The Nunes Memo released last week was a compilation of facts without conclusive opinions. The Democrat Rebuttal Memo has been unanimously approved by the House Intelligence Committee for release. The White Review will determine its release, redaction or rejection.

The Democrat Memo is said to be 10 pages. No doubt they either include a lot more facts or speculative conclusions regarding the facts.

I contend their memo should be either have all of the opinions and conclusions redacted or printed in italics with a note to inform the readers of such distinction.

House committee votes to release Democrats' Russia memo

Wow, thank you for such an enlightened, comprehensive and substantive thread. The evidence is overwhelming, and to do so without reading so much as a single word of this 10-page memo, is incredible.

[sarcasm alert]

The Democrat Memo included a multitude of assaults on Republican Members of The Intelligence Committee which shows exactly what it is, an attack rather than a compliation of facts.

I think this is why The GOP members voted unanimously to allow it to be released. They want America to see how Ugly and Desperate The Left has gotten over trying to conceal their soliciting Vladimir Putin's Help in trying to defeat President Trump.

Please post the assaults, the members assaulted and the villian(s) who conspired with Putin. I'm sure all the readers of your post(s) are in awe of your ability to put such a powerful, concise and compelling arguments for their reading pleasure [sarcasm alert]

My one concern being when I LOL this early in my day, the coffee I spit on the screen clouds your work.

Watch Trump refuse to de-classify it.

donald-trump.jpg

That was my impression as well.

They will attempt to undermine the credibility of those who exposed the nefarious behavior, and ignore the behavior.

Flame Zone material removed. Poster might want to take a look at the rules and guidelines for Zone 2/Politics

Last edited by a moderator:

:blahblah: Poor Original Tree.... complains of assaults to the republicans in the committee who were supposed to be a non-partisan group to look into Russian involvement you moron.

Instead we have members going rogue, running to the president and distracting from the investigation.

No one has called what the Russians did a Terrorist Attack via the internet..

Just recently thousands of fake Russian accounts stole American IDs which is theft and used them to make thousands of comments which indeed influenced a vote for our internet laws..100% of American did not want this..

What is the committee doing to protect Americans..?

Not a damn thing except to distract and protect Trump..

Not Ok..

:blahblah: Poor Original Tree.... complains of assaults to the republicans in the committee who were supposed to be a non-partisan group to look into Russian involvement you moron.

Instead we have members going rogue, running to the president and distracting from the investigation.

Just recently thousands of fake Russian accounts stole American IDs which is theft and used them to make thousands of comments which indeed influenced a vote for our internet laws..100% of American did not want this..

Not Ok..
Investigation of what? Please tell us what the investigation is about?

I am looking forward to seeing just how much of joke Democrats are.

I am sure it will be every bit as juvenile and low information as the court opinions on the “Muslim ban” have been.

They will attempt to undermine the credibility of those who exposed the nefarious behavior, and ignore the behavior.

Just like when it came out that hitlery fucked Bernie out of the primary and Debbie Schultz licked his ass blood off her dick. The bed wetters were absolutely furious about those who leaked the facts. Not about the facts.

For the record, Nunes has zero credibility.

Flame Zone material removed. Poster might want to take a look at the rules and guidelines for Zone 2/Politics

The flame zone material was vulgar. Thanks to the mod for their fast response to this posters pathological hate and distasteful remarks. Hopefully he can learn from this experience.

Not Ok..

Yes Virginia, there are dumb questions ^^^

Twas the Night Before Fisa, and All Through The House..
Clinton's Campaign was Failing, Because She's a Louse...

Clinton-Obama-DNC
Laundered money through C.O.I.E.

Passed cash to Fusion GPS
Surely you now Know The Sordid Rest?

Despite we've yet to get a Confession
Chris Steele was working for The Russians

Clinton and Obama used an Agent of The Kremlin
To try to vanquish the Orange Haired Gremlin

They tried and tried until they were Spent
They called Commie Comey and off He Went

"We need a favor from you," Clinton said with a Cackle
Putin Decreed "Put the Orange Menace in Shackles."

So James Comey and his Posse Thunk and They Thunk
In to the wee hours of the Night, They Drunk and They Drunk

Then Comey drunk and in a stupor, in frustration said
I don't know how to do this or get ideas from my head.

Looking down on his desk he saw to his surprise an Assurance
Some bills, some junk mail, & an Advertisement for "Insurance"

And with that James Comey was done with his drink, and threw down his Stein
And told all the others to do the same even Fink Rod Rosenstein.

Oh boy he declared, Eureka I've Found It, a way to carry out our Grudge!
We take KGB Lies, use KGB Spies and Present them toThe FISA Judge!

What sweet joy, what a triumph, what sweet Insurrection!
Vladimir Putin can help us Win This Election!

The Lies We'll Tell will make us so Jolly
The Media will say this was Trump's Last Folly

And that was the beginning of the Plot You see
When Vladimir Putin Grabbed Comey's Pussy!

Last edited:

Not Ok..

I know that there are so many distractions that one may forget what the committee is doing in the first place..

There Are Many Russia Investigations. What Are They All Doing?

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence is conducting a broad inquiry looking at what, exactly, Russia did to influence the 2016 elections and how that fits into broader "cyberactivity and active measures" the country has used to target the United States. Part of that includes examining whether there is any evidence that members of President Trump's campaign collaborated with Russian operatives.

Forum List

Back