The Democrat war on work, what's their end game?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?

your party crashed the world wide economy twice in one lifetime.

all the benefits went to the top tier both times.

why do you think just LYING makes up for that?

you people just fucking lie about everything.

Your party caused the crash both times which resulted with MASSIVE job loss both times.

Massive job loss is what we get when we let the R party have its way

Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?

maybe they have thrown in the towel. The can't create jobs so why not raise sloth to a virtue. Not that there are jobs out there for people to do, and make a living.

you people just fucking lie about everything.

Your party caused the crash both times which resulted with MASSIVE job loss both times.

Massive job loss is what we get when we let the R party have its way

Sigh, you party has been in control for 7 years during at least one crash, the other I don't know what you are talking about, and neither do you.

How about a comment on the democrat lawyer lying to the SCOF when they tried to steal the Florida election?

That sounds very interesting. Where can I read more about this celebration?

To be blunt and straight to the point, Democrats are economically inept to the point of insanity. They wish they understood it, so they parade around as though they do. The results are that they essentially turn the discipline on its head in order to justify their feelings of a society where no one has to work, ownership is best when it's by everyone instead of an individual and that money is the result of the state spending, not private industry.

So they flail around, change definitions, make shit up and general run afoul what otherwise works just fine without intervention.

Last edited:
They want everyone to work for the state

Weird, considering that the number of Federal Employees is nearing a 50 year low.

'In September, before the government shutdown, the government had 2,723,000 employees, according to the latest job report, on a seasonally adjusted basis. That is the lowest figure since 1966. Now, the federal government employs exactly 2 percent of the people with jobs in this country. In 1966, the figure was more than twice that, 4.3 percent. '

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/22/bloated-government-federal-employment-at-47-year-low/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

How can you make statements like this Frank when you can't support them with actual fact?

Oh that's right, facts and reality don't matter to you people.

they hate science

they hate facts

they hate scotus decisions

they hate anything that crushes their lie filled worlds

The scotus said your party cheats in elections and needs to be punished for it.

Even that FACT you pretend is not real

To be blunt and straight to the point, Democrats are economically inept to the point of insanity. They wish they understood it, so they parade around as though they do. The results are that they essentially turn the discipline on its head in order to justify their feelings of a society where no one has to work, ownership is best when it's by everyone instead of an individual and that money is the result of the state spending, not private industry.

So they flail around, change definitions, make shit up and general run afoul what otherwise works just fine without intervention.

This post can not be taken seriously until it includes at least two "LOLberals". Please revise.

Forum List

Back