The Democrat war on work, what's their end game?

So you admit this is a troll thread. Thanks.

I admit nothing. This thread contains a message and opinion that YOU don't like so rather than offer evidence to sway opinions you attack.
Having said that "celebrate" may have been the wrong adjective but the bottom line remains the same.

Of course it's a troll thread. You said "Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important. "

Which is a ridiculous statement. Only a troll would make such a statement. It's fine to give an opinion but to act like Democrats wish for and cheer people being unemployed is something only an idiot/troll would state in seriousness.

I already admitted that celebrate was the wrong adjective numbskull. But listening to top democrats in congress applaud the fact that less work is good speaks volumes.

I admit nothing. This thread contains a message and opinion that YOU don't like so rather than offer evidence to sway opinions you attack.
Having said that "celebrate" may have been the wrong adjective but the bottom line remains the same.

Of course it's a troll thread. You said "Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important. "

Which is a ridiculous statement. Only a troll would make such a statement. It's fine to give an opinion but to act like Democrats wish for and cheer people being unemployed is something only an idiot/troll would state in seriousness.

I already admitted that celebrate was the wrong adjective numbskull. But listening to top democrats in congress applaud the fact that less work is good speaks volumes.

Again, no one said this. Link to an actual "top democrat" saying anything remotely close to this. I don't want to see another opinion piece of some conservative interpreting what democrats are saying.

The more people who are government dependent, the more voters democrats have. This is how class warfare is made.

Amazing how you keep forgetting that the Red states are the ones sucking up the welfare. If your "logic" was correct the red states would be blue states.

Meaning your logic aint making sense

And your is?

Yep there is a sign at the border of every RED state,what ever that means,saying there are nobody but republican collecting any assistance,just as there is at a blue state line right??

Now if you can produce a form from any state or federal assistance program that has a box indicating your political slant then you might have something,but you can't so your logic is a super fail. But then you already know that,but don't care about facts nor things like honesty and integrity.

Again, no one said this. Link to an actual "top democrat" saying anything remotely close to this. I don't want to see another opinion piece of some conservative interpreting what democrats are saying.

The official white house mouth piece most certainly did just the other day,on national TV

Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?

That sounds very interesting. Where can I read more about this celebration?
Anywhere. Start with the WH daily briefing and expand out from there.

I just have one question for the left with regards to this, "People are now free to pursue their own interests"

The official white house mouth piece most certainly did just the other day,on national TV

No. He didn't.

all they have left is lies

Pelosi was just saying this the other day in an interview. But I suppose since your head was in the sand and you didn't hear it, it never happened right?

Why is it that the left is always oblivious to current events and has to ask for links.

Pelosi was just saying this the other day in an interview. But I suppose since your head was in the sand and you didn't hear it, it never happened right?

Why is it that the left is always oblivious to current events and has to ask for links.

Why is it you people can never support anything you say?

I really do have some nerve asking for proof of the bullshit you claim. What's the matter with me??

Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?

1081020_10202051181659856_1920824827_n.jpg

Ironic coming from you....since you don't actually have a job. So where does that put you in this picture?

Ironic coming from you....since you don't actually have a job. So where does that put you in this picture?

Ironic, because I do more work than you think. Being a caretaker is a job enough. Taking care of a sickly grandmother is a job in and of itself, she insists on paying me $24 a month for it because I'm cheaper than a nursing home. But hey, you worry about my not having a job, yet advocate policies which keep people sitting on their asses taking in the government dole. When your party puts people to work instead, then you can lecture me, got it?

So, where exactly does that put you in this picture?

Last edited:

Ironic, because I do more work than you think. Being a caretaker is a job enough. Taking care of a sickly grandmother is a job in and of itself, she insists on paying me $24 a month for it because I'm cheaper than a nursing home. But hey, you worry about my not having a job, yet advocate policies which keep people sitting on their asses taking in the government dole. When your party puts people to work instead, then you can lecture me, got it?

So, where exactly does that put you in this picture?

$24/month?

Who pays for your food?
Who pays for your housing?
Who pays for your car?
Who pays for your insurance?
Who pays for your clothes?

That's great you help your grandma, but you are the very definition of poor and a "moocher" according to your own party. Do you feel like a moocher?

Obamaville.jpg

Forum List

Back