The Democrat war on work, what's their end game?

Again, no one said this. Link to an actual "top democrat" saying anything remotely close to this. I don't want to see another opinion piece of some conservative interpreting what democrats are saying.

Pelosi was just saying this the other day in an interview. But I suppose since your head was in the sand and you didn't hear it, it never happened right?

Why is it that the left is always oblivious to current events and has to ask for links.

Why is it you people can never support anything you say?

I really do have some nerve asking for proof of the bullshit you claim. What's the matter with me??

Who the fuck is "you people"?

Nothing wrong with asking but I have no clue where to look for links to a tv news interview I saw. Perhaps if you looked further than your limited partisan sites or channels you wouldn't be so oblivious to current events.

They want everyone to work for the state

Weird, considering that the number of Federal Employees is nearing a 50 year low.

'In September, before the government shutdown, the government had 2,723,000 employees, according to the latest job report, on a seasonally adjusted basis. That is the lowest figure since 1966. Now, the federal government employs exactly 2 percent of the people with jobs in this country. In 1966, the figure was more than twice that, 4.3 percent. '

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/22/bloated-government-federal-employment-at-47-year-low/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

How can you make statements like this Frank when you can't support them with actual fact?

Oh that's right, facts and reality don't matter to you people.

Talk about a pathetic individual, do you have any concept of the definition of "want"?

want
[wont, wawnt]
verb (used with object)
1. to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new.
2. to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire (often followed by an infinitive): I want to see you. She wants to be notified.
3. to be without or be deficient in: to want judgment; to want knowledge.
4. to fall short by (a specified amount): The sum collected wants but a few dollars of the desired amount.
5. to require or need: The house wants painting.

Want | Define Want at Dictionary.com

Here's a big clue, if you "want", you don't already "have", do you need the definition for "have" also?

I think you owe somebody an apology.

Last edited:
Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?
Tacos

Of course it's a troll thread. You said "Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important. "

Which is a ridiculous statement. Only a troll would make such a statement. It's fine to give an opinion but to act like Democrats wish for and cheer people being unemployed is something only an idiot/troll would state in seriousness.

I already admitted that celebrate was the wrong adjective numbskull. But listening to top democrats in congress applaud the fact that less work is good speaks volumes.

Again, no one said this. Link to an actual "top democrat" saying anything remotely close to this. I don't want to see another opinion piece of some conservative interpreting what democrats are saying.

Would a white house quote count?

"But the White House said the possible reduction would be due to voluntary steps by workers rather than businesses cutting jobs — people having the freedom to retire early or spend more time as stay-at-home parents because they no longer had to depend only on their employers for health insurance."

Associated Press

Pelosi was just saying this the other day in an interview. But I suppose since your head was in the sand and you didn't hear it, it never happened right?

Why is it that the left is always oblivious to current events and has to ask for links.

Why is it you people can never support anything you say?

I really do have some nerve asking for proof of the bullshit you claim. What's the matter with me??

Who the fuck is "you people"?

Nothing wrong with asking but I have no clue where to look for links to a tv news interview I saw. Perhaps if you looked further than your limited partisan sites or channels you wouldn't be so oblivious to current events.

You people....you know the people that create troll threads without facts or sources and then cry when people ask where you come up with the shit you say...you know...you people.

They want everyone to work for the state

Weird, considering that the number of Federal Employees is nearing a 50 year low.

'In September, before the government shutdown, the government had 2,723,000 employees, according to the latest job report, on a seasonally adjusted basis. That is the lowest figure since 1966. Now, the federal government employs exactly 2 percent of the people with jobs in this country. In 1966, the figure was more than twice that, 4.3 percent. '

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/22/bloated-government-federal-employment-at-47-year-low/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

How can you make statements like this Frank when you can't support them with actual fact?

Talk about on pathetic individual, do you have any concept of the definition of "want"?

want
[wont, wawnt]
verb (used with object)
1. to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new.
2. to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire (often followed by an infinitive): I want to see you. She wants to be notified.
4. to fall short by (a specified amount): The sum collected wants but a few dollars of the desired amount.

Here's a big clue, if you "want", you don't already "have", do you need the definition for "have" also?

So Obama wants something but does the opposite? In what world does that make sense?

You owe common sense an apology.

So you admit this is a troll thread. Thanks.

I admit nothing. This thread contains a message and opinion that YOU don't like so rather than offer evidence to sway opinions you attack.
Having said that "celebrate" may have been the wrong adjective but the bottom line remains the same.
Cons would never admit to being wrong, even when proved to be so. They consider it a sign of weakness. Being a moron is preferable.

Nah, you consider stupidity to be a strength, that's why there are so many idiots like you on that side of the aisle.

I already admitted that celebrate was the wrong adjective numbskull. But listening to top democrats in congress applaud the fact that less work is good speaks volumes.

"But the White House said the possible reduction would be due to voluntary steps by workers rather than businesses cutting jobs — people having the freedom to retire early or spend more time as stay-at-home parents because they no longer had to depend only on their employers for health insurance."

Associated Press

How does what you quoted remotely support the ridiculous OP?

Associated Press

How does your trolling support your argument?

Associated Press

How does your trolling support your argument?

You post on this site literally 50 times a day, every day for a year now and you call me a troll.

Shouldn't you not be working and mooching off your grandma? Oh wait, you are.

Talk about on pathetic individual, do you have any concept of the definition of "want"?

want
[wont, wawnt]
verb (used with object)

So Obama wants something but does the opposite? In what world does that make sense?

Circumstances sometimes stand in the way of things we want , isn't that why people like you call republicans obstructionist? Just imagine all the commiecrats and your mulatto messiah could have done absent that obstruction.

No, it is you who has taken leave of common sense, ain't it a bitch trying to keep all you lies straight?

want
[wont, wawnt]
verb (used with object)

Circumstances sometimes stand in the way of things we want , isn't that why people like you call republicans obstructionist? Just imagine all the commiecrats and your mulatto messiah could have done absent that obstruction.

No, it is you who has taken leave of common sense, ain't it a bitch trying to keep all you lies straight?

The amount of twisting you do to try and justify the fact that your warped opinion doesn't line up with reality is truly breath taking.

Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?

America is like a classroom divided into the front half of the room and the back half of the room. The front half are paying attention, working, building things, making good lives. the back half are smoking dope, screwing around, and tossing spit balls at the front of the class. The school administrators trying to improve the lives of the students and teachers are the conservative republican and libertarian leadership. The school administrators trying to screw up the lives of the students and teachers for personal gain are the authoritarian demopublicans.

Associated Press

You commies have highlighted the statement in blue, and your celebration that workers having this so called "freedom" show a total disregard for the poor folks that have to pay the bills. Is subsidized freedom really freedom, or just another form of slavery?

The amount of twisting you do to try and justify the fact that your warped opinion doesn't line up with reality is truly breath taking.

And yet, you have provided nothing to prove what your dear leader really wants, just what he happens to have. Twist, twist, twist.

Associated Press

You commies have highlighted the statement in blue, and your celebration that workers having this so called "freedom" show a total disregard for the poor folks that have to pay the bills. Is subsidized freedom really freedom, or just another form of slavery?

WTF. Seriously.

How can people being able to purchase health insurance on their own without having to get it through an employer possibly be a bad thing? You're a fucking psychopath.

You obviously have zero clue what the statement you quoted is even saying. You aren't even in the same ballpark.

And yet, you have provided nothing to prove what your dear leader really wants, just what he happens to have. Twist, twist, twist.

Serious question. You wear a name tag at your job, don't you?

WTF. Seriously.

How can people being able to purchase health insurance on their own without having to get it through an employer possibly be a bad thing? You're a fucking psychopath. You haven't the slightest clue. If people start deriving their insurance elsewhere, the employers will simply stop providing it. Guess what that does to those who have existing coverage?

So, how is this enabling at all?

You obviously have zero clue what the statement you quoted is even saying. You aren't even in the same ballpark.

Whaaat?!

Why should people be enabled to buy insurance when they already had insurance?

WTF. Seriously.

How can people being able to purchase health insurance on their own without having to get it through an employer possibly be a bad thing? You're a fucking psychopath. You haven't the slightest clue. If people start deriving their insurance elsewhere, the employers will simply stop providing it. Guess what that does to those who have existing coverage?

So, how is this enabling at all?

Whaaat?!

Why should people be enabled to buy insurance when they already had insurance?

You can be excused on this one since you've never actually had a job. For those people who don't mooch of their grandma, that actually have a paying job they often get their health insurance through their employer. However, when they were laid off or tried to change jobs they would lose that insurance. With the introduction of the exchanges people can buy insurance that isn't tied to their employer, "freeing" them of staying at a job they don't want or like simply because they need the health insurance.

But you're right, why should people have a choice? Choice is bad. Right?

Let me also put it in terms that pertain to you. Let's say Grandma decides to kick you off her insurance policy, you now can purchase health insurance on your own through an exchange where as before you would have a much more difficult time buying an individual policy. But then that would require you finding a job to pay for it. Don't sweat though, for moochers like you I get to subsidize your health insurance. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back