The Democratic Party policy on Immigration can be summed up in 3 words:

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

Its strictly Party before Country.
Turn America Brown. Its ALL about race. Load these freeloading Central Americans and Mexicans up with food stamps and TANF and Section 8 housing and they vote democrat the rest of their lives and at same time they pop out 5 or 6 kids apiece and replace white's in America ON PURPOSE...its the democrats goal.

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

Turn America Brown. Its ALL about race. Load these freeloading Central Americans and Mexicans up with food stamps and TANF and Section 8 housing and they vote democrat the rest of their lives and at same time they pop out 5 or 6 kids apiece and replace white's in America ON PURPOSE...its the democrats goal.

We're going to move them into your cellar apartment.

The actual Democratic policy on immigration is not all that different from pre-Trump Republicans. The only difference were these three words: Don't be dicks.

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

White boy Extinction Level Event whine. :laugh:

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

You bring ANY nonwhites here they won't be walking out. If the dog doesn't do his job I live in a stand your ground state. :)

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

Actually the Democratic party 3 word policy on immigration is Constitutionally Compliant Immigration. tRump wants to destroy Democracy and engage in more treasonous crimes against humanity.

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

You bring ANY nonwhites here they won't be walking out. If the dog doesn't do his job I live in a stand your ground state. :)

Oh, don't get your tighty whities in a bunch I'm not concerned about you.

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

You should be. :) I am sure you can remember what happens when you piss off the white folks....:) This time we won't make the mistake of letting up a little and giving the enemy a chance to fight back. Enough is enough time to eradicate all enemies for good.

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

You should be. :) I am sure you can remember what happens when you piss off the white folks....:) This time we won't make the mistake of letting up a little and giving the enemy a chance to fight back. Enough is enough time to eradicate all enemies for good.

It's my fault here, I'm going to go off topic. But you sound like a huge pussy.

TURN TEXAS BLUE.

There nothing holding you back but air and opportunity. When you coming lice head? :rolleyes:

There nothing holding you back but air and opportunity. When you coming lice head? :rolleyes:

Right? All talk. He wants a race war but he's hold up in his cellar.

Try me. A pussy would let their race die without a fight...a pussy is YOU who instead of bringing a fight directly to someone or in this case an entire race you just advocate policies to erase them via flooding the country with shit colored skin invaders.

Try me. A pussy would let their race die without a fight...a pussy is YOU who instead of bringing a fight directly to someone or in this case an entire race you just advocate policies to erase them via flooding the country with shit colored skin invaders.

Not just a coward, a delusional coward.

I'm going to guess you don't have much going on in life and have for whatever reason decided you needed to join a club and picked the white race so that you can blame all your problems on others. That is the definition of a coward who can't make life work for himself.

Well aside from the skin color talk going on in here, I do know that this nation has a huge problem going on between the parties, and everyone is caught in the middle of the games being played.

All one can do is draw their conclusions by what they are seeing on the ground in their home towns, and how the parties pander to or use the suffering to their advantage.

The biggest offenders in my honest opinion are the democrats who are always chasing these photo ops with those who are politically viable to their power quest, and yet they are doing these things off of the backs of these people for whom they use to that end. Yes the Demon-crats in my opinion create or perpetuate suffering as they survive yet another year in power off of the backs of these people and their targets they accuse over these people. Everyone knows that it's the Democrats who have perpetuated the huge suffering going on in our communities and societies at large forever now. No getting around it.

The crazy thing is seeing these nuts like Joe Biden saying the stupid crap that he does "they want to put y'all back in chains" or the crap that crazy Billary said over the years, and it just goes on and on with these people.

Forum List

Back