The democrats are in the best position possible.

Their leader is such a pile of shit and such a criminal that his list of charges are endless and every week the dems. can pile on , showing how willing the right is to sell out this country to a blithering idiot to stay in power for them and for money. The idea that he is being treated unfairly gets funnier and funnier every single week. Their only real energy in congress now is spent on ways to take away the vote of any group that is populated by democrats. They see the writing on the wall. The browning of American will make Minority's and immigrants the majority real soon and how will they get them to vote for them when they have treated them like shit for decades.
we wait for 2020 and we will have it all, The house the senate and the presidency. Then patriots can take back this country. This is in no way suggesting getting rid of the conservative voice in this country . It is as important as it's counterbalance but this hate group they call a party has to go.

Go for it dood, full steam ahead, the cliff is just around the corner.
What a joke there is no cliff, if they don't get scum bag and his family , there's 14 charges waiting for him and his family the day he walks out of office, Mostly from states that would rewrite law to hang the fucker. I'm not going to lose. It's a win win for me and as it seems your saddest day.

Their leader is such a pile of shit and such a criminal that his list of charges are endless and every week the dems. can pile on , showing how willing the right is to sell out this country to a blithering idiot to stay in power for them and for money. The idea that he is being treated unfairly gets funnier and funnier every single week. Their only real energy in congress now is spent on ways to take away the vote of any group that is populated by democrats. They see the writing on the wall. The browning of American will make Minority's and immigrants the majority real soon and how will they get them to vote for them when they have treated them like shit for decades.
we wait for 2020 and we will have it all, The house the senate and the presidency. Then patriots can take back this country. This is in no way suggesting getting rid of the conservative voice in this country . It is as important as it's counterbalance but this hate group they call a party has to go.

Go for it dood, full steam ahead, the cliff is just around the corner.
What a joke there is no cliff, if they don't get scum bag and his family , there's 14 charges waiting for him and his family the day he walks out of office, Mostly from states that would rewrite law to hang the fucker. I'm not going to lose. It's a win win for me and as it seems your saddest day.

Yep, loosen up the panties, full steam ahead.

And what charges again is President Trump being charged for?

You meant Individual 1.
59652101_2029682017334155_1112854579336183808_n.jpg

Right now as we speak there is 16 criminal investigations against scum bag. Your position since you say everything I'm saying is nonsense, is that they are only dishonorable people going after your God and hero all fake , because Scum bag doesn't lie and he is totally honest man, a good man, a patriot and so good for this country. You people are from the lowest rungs on te human ladder. So is scum bag and that's the language and thinking that you share.

Right now as we speak there is 16 criminal investigations against scum bag. Your position since you say everything I'm saying is nonsense, is that they are only dishonorable people going after your God and hero all fake , because Scum bag doesn't lie and he is totally honest man, a good man, a patriot and so good for this country. You people are from the lowest rungs on te human ladder. So is scum bag and that's the language and thinking that you share.

You are totally out there in LaLa land. :cuckoo:

Is English something you haven’t quite grasped yet or are you just a little ‘slow’?

Be honest.

Is English something you haven’t quite grasped yet or are you just a little ‘slow’?

Be honest.

Could be a Russian thing...

Why respond if you saying nothing, to support your side or your god and leader , who I'm simply calling a spade a spade as in he is a pile of shit. You know you got them by the nuts when they attack the messenger or attack their spelling or the way they conjugates a verb, You people are so weak and easy and have nothing. You people have disappeared from reality. Your criminal God and leader is shit and is going to jail. My favorite stat- first time in history where a group of people and their party and their god and leader is supported by all three, The Nazi's, the White supremacists, and the KKK you should be proud.

Why respond if you saying nothing, to support your side or your god and leader , who I'm simply calling a spade a spade as in he is a pile of shit. You know you got them by the nuts when they attack the messenger or attack their spelling or the way they conjugates a verb, You people are so weak and easy and have nothing. You people have disappeared from reality. Your criminal God and leader is shit and is going to jail. My favorite stat- first time in history where a group of people and their party and their god and leader is supported by all three, The Nazi's, the White supremacists, and the KKK you should be proud.

They're coming to take you away, haha! Hoho! Heehee! Hoohoo! :auiqs.jpg:

You are a prime example TDS is real.

Forum List

Back