The Democrats are responsible for us losing our wars for 60 years now.

The Democrats are responsible for us losing our wars for 60 years now.
So you're one of those conservatives who can't get his rocks off without seeing this every day:

6a00d8341c58ed53ef0112790ff2bd28a4-pi

They're also responsible for getting INTO most of them. Vietnam comes to mind.

Liars. We have won all of our wars over the past 60 years. The only reason they were lost is and or was because the Democrats sabotaged and demonized our men and woman in the armed forces. OldSchool and S.J. you are either lying or stupid. Do you even know why the U.S. fought their wars over the last 60 years? Were we going to enslave one of these nations? Were we going to kill off the entire population? No. We were going to free them. Does that scare you? Are you mad and angry?

Liars. We have won all of our wars over the past 60 years. The only reason they were lost is and or was because the Democrats sabotaged and demonized our men and woman in the armed forces. OldSchool and S.J. you are either lying or stupid. Do you even know why the U.S. fought their wars over the last 60 years? Were we going to enslave one of these nations? Were we going to kill off the entire population? No. We were going to free them. Does that scare you? Are you mad and angry?
Lol

Vietnam living its own Asian success story

Wint wishes another 282,000 Americans were dead in Vietnam and for there to still be rebel uprisings in a war torn nation. Just like we've managed to accomplish in the middle east.

You know that two million people died in Vietnam for your traitorist fantasies and lies, right? Oh, and that amount of Americans would not be dead if you and the Democrats did not aid and abide our enemies.

Educate yourself. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident was a fabrication by LBJ and Robert MacNamara to justify sending 58,000 American soldiers to their death. And the Vietnamese people didn't WANT to be freed, at least not by us.

Are you seriously dictating that the so called "Vietnamese" people did not want to be freed?! That they cared who freed them?! Who were the South Vietnamese people fighting with?! You think the North Vietnamese cared who freed them, killed them, or enslaved them?!

Are you seriously dictating that the so called "Vietnamese" people did not want to be freed?! That they cared who freed them?! Who were the South Vietnamese people fighting with?! You think the North Vietnamese cared who freed them, killed them, or enslaved them?!
The Vietnamese people shit on us every chance they got. That's the thanks we got from those bastards. You weren't even alive then, you have no clue.

OH, HAIR ON HORSESHIT! Where the flying fuck did you get these notions?

First, tell us all about the Vietnam War and its beginnings, causes and history of US involvement. Then describe how we were going to free those in the North and reunite them with those in the South, and how the US was singlehandedly going to overrule the UN and unilaterally defy the Geneva Conference of 1954 along with other events which transpired on the way through 1956 and beyond. Include some commentary of the US's initial entry into the conflict with Eisenhower (R) sending in the first "military advisors" beginning in 1956 as I recall! Oh, and include how the US won that conflict and freed all those Vietnamese!

I look forward to reading a concise but detailed description of those events which a number of folks populating this board actually lived through and were personally involved in!

{EDIT:} Please provide authoritative sources rather than only your opinion as I will if any reply is required!

Last edited:

Hell yeah! We are going to free you from your homes by bombing them to rubble and free you from your families by massacring them. Murica!! Freedom fries!!

I'm not old enough to remember all the crap the older people did, but us kids had P.O.W. bracelets to honor our guys who got taken prisoner.

Oh, wow. You realize we were not bombing the good guys in the South right? Surely you know what you are talking about...
...and ThoughtCrimes. It's not nearly as complicated as you dictate that is and or was. You don't have to do mental backflips to understand. It's is and or was a lie that it was "too hard to know what was going on".

Last edited:
I'm not old enough to remember all the crap the older people did, but us kids had P.O.W. bracelets to honor our guys who got taken prisoner.

I'm sure it made them feel much better as they were being tortured for a war we had no business sending them to.

I'm sure it made them feel much better as they were being tortured for a war we had no business sending them to.
I'm sure it did make our POWs feel better knowing that they were in the thoughts and prayers of America's children. Knowing something like that would keep me alive.

What a crock of shit Don't Taz Me Bro is. He disrespects the very few that have made so much possible for him to bitch and complain about. It was not only perfectly fine with what we did but entirely noble and moral to defend freedom for themselves.

Oh, wow. You realize we were not bombing the good guess in the South right? Surely you know what you are talking about...
...and ThoughtCrimes. It's not nearly as complicated as you dictate that is and or was. You don't have to do mental backflips to understand. It's is and or was a lie that it was "too hard to know what was going on".
First, have another fucking drink! Second, ya, it was that simple. Or in other words you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You make sweeping declarations that are as hollow as your brain cavity, then when challenged for details you double down on the stupidity!

What a crock of shit Don't Taz Me Bro is. He disrespects the very few that have made so much possible for him to bitch and complain about. It was not only perfectly fine with what we did but entirely noble and moral to defend freedom for themselves.

We are consistently aggressors and have gotten millions of people slaughtered around the world. The whole reason ISIS has gotten a foothold in the Middle East is because of our foreign intervention over there.

I know exactly what I am talking about. The U.S. can win any war we want to. We just don't stand a chance with the mainstream media and educational institutions. Not to mention the Democrat Party who are always there to attack our men and woman, the mission, their competence, and to mislead them with intentional confusion. Out of curiosity...are you a pirate?

Forum List

Back