The Democrats are responsible for us losing our wars for 60 years now.

O.k. first off the U.S. have not been aggressors anywhere. Which is where we start at the beginning of your new education about what the U.S. were doing for the past sixty years. You may have been brainwashed to believe that there was a war or maybe you believe more, maybe all were to just scurge (sp.?, eh) the Earth for our own selfish needs! Oh, there were certainly multiple issues but not of what was done was done out of line than what enemies in was do! We might have had our hands tied behind our backs because of the lawyers and the Democrat Party influencing the citizenry that have a responsibility TO LOOSE the war and that some how we in the U.S. are the ones at fault. Of course this made it so it went on much longer than it needed to such as with the wars in the Middle East in current events.

...and no Don't Taz Me Bro. No one is going to hurt you or us because they were in the middle of war that someone else was fighting to bring and provide them freedom. THOUGH they might hurt you since you defend our enemies and attack the U.S. with maniacal unrelenting zeal.

O.k. first off the U.S. have not been aggressors anywhere. Which is where we start at the beginning of your new education about what the U.S. were doing for the past sixty years. You may have been brainwashed to believe that there was a war or maybe you believe more, maybe all were to just scurge (sp.?, eh) the Earth for our own selfish needs! Oh, there were certainly multiple issues but not of what was done was done out of line than what enemies in was do! We might have had our hands tied behind our backs because of the lawyers and the Democrat Party influencing the citizenry that have a responsibility TO LOOSE the war and that some how we in the U.S. are the ones at fault. Of course this made it so it went on much longer than it needed to such as with the wars in the Middle East in current events.

...and no Don't Taz Me Bro. No one is going to hurt you or us because they were in the middle of war that someone else was fighting to bring and provide them freedom. THOUGH they might hurt you since you defend our enemies and attack the U.S. with maniacal unrelenting zeal.

I am going to make a wild guess.

I guess that you have never been drafted to go half way around the world to invade a foreign country and to kill the people who live there, for no particular reason.

Right, or wrong?

Last edited:
You realize that under no circumstances has the U.S. sent anyone to kill anyone else "for no reason at all"? Right?

You realize that under no circumstances has the U.S. sent anyone to kill anyone else "for no reason at all"? Right?

did-someone-order-some-freedom_o_2541627.jpg

You are right, of course. Due to the efforts of our military, not one single North Vietnamese bomber ever made it to the America mainland.....

Forum List

Back