The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

Democrats are just genetically incapable of relinquishing power. Let's transpose the popular vote argument on another election. So when Ross Perot and George bush got more votes,than bill Clinton, then he was apparently an illegitimate president. Not one case of vote manipulation has been reported in any of the three states but for some reason we need a recount. As the case in Minnesota with al Frankenstein shows, recounts always favor the democrats because they can manufacture votes on demand, as they showed when they created enough new voters to give franken a three hundred vote win.

As has already been stated, this is just a move to continue the mad cow obstructionalism of the Dems. There is no way they could lose according to the press, the party, the students, and the elites. They are so smart they can never be wrong. They will continue their divisive and corrosive attacks because like trump voters understand, democrats do not care about their country, they only care about power and ideology. Jill steins recount war chest is totally funded by Hilary fat cats. The longer liberals and democrats disrespect the process and the country, the faster they will descend into irrelevance. Claiming,they are just taking the high road is laughable.would you all please hurry up and get through your phase of denial.
Bill Clinton won the popular vote...so did Hillary
I look at it this way. Before the election Trump knew, as did Hillary, there was wides spread fraud. Trump didn't have the organization or the backing to pull off fixing elections. So he figured the fix as in, so did Hillary. But the results showed that either he was wrong, he wasn't, or the fraud just wasn't big enough to put her over the top. So now she knows she cheated but lost and in the mind of liberals i am sure she thinks that obviously Trump cheated better. So blame it on the Russians and throw some crap on the wall and see if anything sticks.

She is a threat to the Republic, just as she said before the election. A two faced hypocrite to boot.

Donald J Trump said the election was rigged.

So why not have a recount & investigation?

Or are you calling Trump a liar?

Let me know.

Hillary said she would accept the election results. Was she lying?
Hillary did not initiate the recount.

You failed to answer, Ray. Was Trump lying when he said the election was rigged? I love it how you people can't defend your orange buddy.

Two universities have done a statistical analysis that indicated possible manipulation. Do you think it should be investigated?

Let me know.

You failed to answer, Ray. Was Trump lying when he said the election was rigged? I love it how you people can't defend your orange buddy.

Two universities have done a statistical analysis that indicated possible manipulation. Do you think it should be investigated?

And the democrats called the assertion impossible. Remember those news stories?

So now they say it was possible? Isn't that an admission that they are:

A. Incompetent

B. Stupid

Or:

C. Lying

Two Universities determined it was possible? Really? What guts that takes. Anythings possible, yet these geniuses show no evidence except that the election didn't go the way they wanted it to?

My God, give these einsteins the Nobel Peace price for not going out on a limb!

I objected to Trump declaring our election system invalid without seeing the results

I have never objected to recounts in individual states where the end results could be changed

Why would you object to getting it right?

Why would you not accept doing away with machines altogether?

After all, this and the last two Democrat presidential losses were all criticized as unfair. So if we have to go through this every time these babies lose an election, then just get rid of the machines entirely and save us the drama and time.

Not every voter uses a machine. Many states still rely on paper ballots. There are millions of absentee ballots and provisional ballots. Voting machines are locked up after the election and can still be checked to verify the right tally was recorded

Even Trump is claiming the election was crooked

Shouldn't we recheck the results to be sure?

Let me know.

A. Incompetent

B. Stupid

Or:

C. Lying

Two Universities determined it was possible? Really? What guts that takes. Anythings possible, yet these geniuses show no evidence except that the election didn't go the way they wanted it to?

My God you are ignorant & uninformed.

"The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."

IO have an idea, pull your head out of Donald Trump's ass once in a while & read something.

For the past eight years democrats have bellered that there was no such thing as voter fraud. Did they not? Yes, yes they did.

Let me know.

A. Incompetent

B. Stupid

Or:

C. Lying

My God you are ignorant & uninformed.

"The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."

IO have an idea, pull your head out of Donald Trump's ass once in a while & read something.

Dimwit, a computer scientist knows nothing of statistical analysis.

PERIOD

If you start spitting up blood, go to a doctor, not a plumber.

Or are you seriously to stupid to understand that?

Let me know.

No, I don't, because even they said it's likely nothing happened and it's just the difference between polling and results--nothing more.

And you know something, I don't care what Trump said. It has nothing to do with this recount or anything else for that matter. Trump says a lot of things, but you can't use that as a cheap excuse to justify the stupidity of the left.

If you think Hil-liar did not initiate the count, then I have a bridge for sale. You can put toll booths up and make a lot of money. Did you sheep on the left ever ask yourself why Klein would be so forceful and dedicated to get a recount of an opponent? Does that make any sense to you?

Of course Hil-Liar got somebody else to do it for her. She remembers how she slammed Trump for saying he might not accept the results if something looked fishy. Hillary said accepting the results is the right thing to do, and challenging them is a threat to democracy. So of course she couldn't openly initiate the recount.

These things are done when necessary. So far, there is no reason to believe there is cause for this. Nothing to suggest hacking and it was not a close enough result that would warrant a second look. Why then is this woman wanting to raise that much money and put doubt in people's minds. This is strictly for show and I think it's to undermine Trump.

Exactly. Even if they can get recounts in Wisconsin and Michigan, they have no chance in PA because in PA, they need a court judgement to have a recount. The only way to get that is to show empirical evidence that tampering took place, and even these so-called experts agreed that there is no evidence of tampering.

So there was no rigging, according to your rant. The massive lies were those spread by the alt right media. People know that.

Stein has every constitutional right to demand recounts.

That you don't like it does not mater.

Where in the Constitution does it say that an outsider has the right to demand a recount for somebody else? A candidate may have that right, but not other people.

So there was no rigging, according to your rant. The massive lies were those spread by the alt right media. People know that.

Stein has every constitutional right to demand recounts.

That you don't like it does not mater.

Where in the Constitution does it say that an outsider has the right to demand a recount for somebody else? A candidate may have that right, but not other people.
What a silly question? Stein is asking for herself. Nothing stops anyone from contributing cash to the effort.

This article makes sense. No matter what Hillary does she loses. If the 3 states do not make the hand counting dead line then Trump goes under 270 and Hillary stays the same. Thus it would go to congress with the same results as if the EC never changed. Now the question is, why the direct assult on our Republic. Is it just to legitimize Trump? Is some rich benefactor ordering Hillary to attack the substance and structure of the Republic? f
+
Blog: The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts
They nominated HILLARY CLINTON. Don't praise them.

"Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein on Friday filed a petition to have a state recount on the sole grounds that data experts believe there may have been a cyberattack. They have no evidence, but contend that Democrat Hillary Clinton performed better where paper ballots, rather than electronic ones were used."

Trump is saying millions voted illegally.

Good for Stein then to get to the bottom of this issue.

Forum List

Back