the dems will not impeach Trump.

even though Nancy says they are carrying out the laws and honoring the constitution by having the inquiry to impeach trump because they car about the law on the constitution [yeah right]:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:they will not impeach !!! and they a several reasons they wont impeach Trump 1st they care about the poles which suggest that Trumps approval ratings and those against impeachment are rising in Trumps favor .2nd they do not !! i repeat ! do not want the republicans in the senate to call there own witnesses ! 3rd they dont want dems in battle ground states to put there seats on the line if they vote for impeachment .... if the polling suggested stronger support for impeachment they would impeach !you see folks its all about power and politics for the scumbag left .....its about drumming up outrage to their dumb ass voter base to turn out and vote....if they truly cared about getting to the truth they would have allowed the other side to call their own witnesses .
You are making sense. However, I would not be surprised if the dems vote to impeach anyway.
i hope they do !! i think it would allow the senate to call witnesses that will make the dems look even worse than they already do !

even though Nancy says they are carrying out the laws and honoring the constitution by having the inquiry to impeach trump because they car about the law on the constitution [yeah right]:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:they will not impeach !!! and they a several reasons they wont impeach Trump 1st they care about the poles which suggest that Trumps approval ratings and those against impeachment are rising in Trumps favor .

Nobody cares what the Poles think.
Nancy does !!

Look Dem's took a shot, they had the fake news run the impeachment propaganda 24/7. They rigged the so called impeachment hearings. They did everything possible to turn the American people against president Trump and failed. Now they need an out.

The witnesses were hand-picked by the Democrats. Of course they got what they wanted, they had loyal Democrats on the witness stand.

even though Nancy says they are carrying out the laws and honoring the constitution by having the inquiry to impeach trump because they car about the law on the constitution [yeah right]:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:they will not impeach !!! and they a several reasons they wont impeach Trump 1st they care about the poles which suggest that Trumps approval ratings and those against impeachment are rising in Trumps favor .2nd they do not !! i repeat ! do not want the republicans in the senate to call there own witnesses ! 3rd they dont want dems in battle ground states to put there seats on the line if they vote for impeachment .... if the polling suggested stronger support for impeachment they would impeach !you see folks its all about power and politics for the scumbag left .....its about drumming up outrage to their dumb ass voter base to turn out and vote....if they truly cared about getting to the truth they would have allowed the other side to call their own witnesses .
Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?

The witnesses were hand-picked by the Democrats. Of course they got what they wanted, they had loyal Democrats on the witness stand.

And coached and gifted leading questions. Look, after most moderate Dem's were purged from the Dem party in the historic 2010 blowout loss this is what's left of the Dem party, a bunch of whack job leftists.

Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?
if they impeach i will leave this board for one week if they dont then you leave for one week ....do you accept ??

i dont that that ill lose ... but i hope that i do because the republicans will destroy Adam Shit when they subpoena him !!

“the dems will not impeach Trump.”

Which would be a smart move on the part of Democrats.

Removing Trump from office via the impeachment process gains Democrats nothing; Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.
What does impeachment mean without a conviction in the Senate?

Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?
if they impeach i will leave this board for one week if they dont then you leave for one week ....do you accept ??
Absolutely.

And we will remind you

Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?
Absolutely.

And we will remind you
no need to remind me !! i regularly take long breaks from the internet !! so in reality i hope i lose because i want to see Adam Shit put under oath in the senate ! the only one who may suffer is you !

“the dems will not impeach Trump.”

Which would be a smart move on the part of Democrats.

Removing Trump from office via the impeachment process gains Democrats nothing; Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.
What does impeachment mean without a conviction in the Senate?
a win for the defendant in 2020 !

Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?
Absolutely.

And we will remind you
no need to remind me !! i regularly take long breaks from the internet !! so in reality i hope i lose because i want to see Adam Shit put under oath in the senate ! the only one who may suffer is you !
If Schiff isn't called before the senate to answer questions my senators will be hearing from me.

Forum List

Back