the dems will not impeach Trump.

even though Nancy says they are carrying out the laws and honoring the constitution by having the inquiry to impeach trump because they car about the law on the constitution [yeah right]:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:they will not impeach !!! and they a several reasons they wont impeach Trump 1st they care about the poles which suggest that Trumps approval ratings and those against impeachment are rising in Trumps favor .2nd they do not !! i repeat ! do not want the republicans in the senate to call there own witnesses ! 3rd they dont want dems in battle ground states to put there seats on the line if they vote for impeachment .... if the polling suggested stronger support for impeachment they would impeach !you see folks its all about power and politics for the scumbag left .....its about drumming up outrage to their dumb ass voter base to turn out and vote....if they truly cared about getting to the truth they would have allowed the other side to call their own witnesses .
Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?
if they impeach i will leave this board for one week if they dont then you leave for one week ....do you accept ??
Absolutely.
And we will remind you
House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents
Lawrence continued: "I want him censured. I want it on the record that the House of Representatives did their job and they told this president and any president coming behind him that this is unacceptable behavior and, under our Constitution, we will not allow it. ... I am a Democrat, but I am an independent United States of America citizen."
House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents

Enjoy your vacation.

ONE Dem wants censure rather than Impeachment?

Oh.

The Orange Criminal WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager?

Oh.

Care to wager?
Agree dems will impeach. Nancy will need meds until the trial in the senate is over. Her TIA may knock her out due to the stress of her pushing "partisan" impeachment.

The senate trial won't go well for the democrats. The GOP witness list will include Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, and the rest of the deep state coup plotters that were part of the anti-Trump "insurance policy".

By then Barr, Huber, and Durham should have their indictments rolling out for the illegal spying on the Trump campaign and other Obama admin crimes.

even though Nancy says they are carrying out the laws and honoring the constitution by having the inquiry to impeach trump because they car about the law on the constitution [yeah right]:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:they will not impeach !!! and they a several reasons they wont impeach Trump 1st they care about the poles which suggest that Trumps approval ratings and those against impeachment are rising in Trumps favor .2nd they do not !! i repeat ! do not want the republicans in the senate to call there own witnesses ! 3rd they dont want dems in battle ground states to put there seats on the line if they vote for impeachment .... if the polling suggested stronger support for impeachment they would impeach !you see folks its all about power and politics for the scumbag left .....its about drumming up outrage to their dumb ass voter base to turn out and vote....if they truly cared about getting to the truth they would have allowed the other side to call their own witnesses .

Rush agrees with you.

“the dems will not impeach Trump.”

Which would be a smart move on the part of Democrats.

Removing Trump from office via the impeachment process gains Democrats nothing; Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.
Pence is a good man !and will be president in 2024 !

Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to wager on it?
if they impeach i will leave this board for one week if they dont then you leave for one week ....do you accept ??
Absolutely.

And we will remind you
no need to remind me !! i regularly take long breaks from the internet !! so in reality i hope i lose because i want to see Adam Shit put under oath in the senate ! the only one who may suffer is you !
If Schiff isn't called before the senate to answer questions my senators will be hearing from me.
ohhh he'll be called ! and it will be an actual trial !!so he will have to show up !! and so will the Bidens !! bwaaahaaahaaaahaaa !

Oh.

Care to wager?
Agree dems will impeach. Nancy will need meds until the trial in the senate is over. Her TIA may knock her out due to the stress of her pushing "partisan" impeachment.

The senate trial won't go well for the democrats. The GOP witness list will include Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, and the rest of the deep state coup plotters that were part of the anti-Trump "insurance policy".

By then Barr, Huber, and Durham should have their indictments rolling out for the illegal spying on the Trump campaign and other Obama admin crimes.
man!! you are exactly right !!! even though i will lose the wager i hope the dumb assed dems impeach !!

Oh.

Care to wager?

man!! you are exactly right !!! even though i will lose the wager i hope the dumb assed dems impeach !! but im afraid the cowards will chicken shit out [all democrats are cowards] and not impeach ...:cry:

i still believe that the dems will not impeach but i have learned never underestimate the stupidity of a leftist ...... i sincerely hope they do vote to impeach so we can drag their lying asses before the senate and get put under oath !!

i still believe that the dems will not impeach but i have learned never underestimate the stupidity of a leftist ...... i sincerely hope they do vote to impeach so we can drag their lying asses before the senate and get put under oath !!

They will impeach and Lindsey Graham said that there will be no witnesses called.
They will just let the House managers present their articles, then let the president's lawyers state their defense, and then vote up or down.
After the articles are defeated the senate will go back to approving judges.

Last edited:
Everyone wants them to impeach The President not to remove him from office but to allow him to expose The Corruption and Lawlessness of The Democrat Party.

There needs to be a price to pay for a Frivolous Impeachment.

Trump is a problem solver and a hard worker, not really a big talker who runs his mouth

The Democrat base will implode if they do not.
Yes, the Democrat party is between a rock and a hard place. Either way, they know Trump will be reelected. Their real problem is keeping the House.

I think you can color the house long gone already. In fact I'm beginning to suspect they may have given them the house so they could do just exactly what they've done and hang themselves with it. Trump wins the whole bag of marbles in 2020.
The best thing the democrats, what few are left, can do with the next four years is try to extract their heads from their asses and rebuild a badly broken party into a viable contender again. If they don't, their done for good.

Yes, the Democrat party is between a rock and a hard place. Either way, they know Trump will be reelected. Their real problem is keeping the House.

I think you can color the house long gone already. In fact I'm beginning to suspect they may have given them the house so they could do just exactly what they've done and hang themselves with it. Trump wins the whole bag of marbles in 2020.
The best thing the democrats, what few are left, can do with the next four years is try to extract their heads from their asses and rebuild a badly broken party into a viable contender again. If they don't, their done for good.
i think it may be to late for them !! the leftwing social engineering on campus and in public schools has backfired on them !! the pups are grown and now they are starting to snap at their leaders for not being radical enough .

i think it may be to late for them !! the leftwing social engineering on campus and in public schools has backfired on them !! the pups are grown and now they are starting to snap at their leaders for not being radical enough .

Well it's certainly going to take monumental effort to fix the mess they've made of it. Probably much more than the lazy assed SOBs are willing to expend because they are as lazy as they are stupid.

Exactly. The chickens are coming home to roost.

congrats !! bwaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa ! i dids not think your party would be stupid enough to go trough with it !! as of midnight tonight i will not log on for 1week ! hopefuly our party will now get to give your party a warm greeting in the Senate trial [if nasty Nancy sends over the articles] !! bwaaa haaaa haaaaa i cant believe you people are so stupid !

Forum List

Back