🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Depopulation Agenda - The Plan to Reduce the Population by Over 90%

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

The Depopulation Agenda - The Plan to Reduce the Population by Over 90% is a documentary that exposes how the global elites plan for world depopulation of over 90% is nearly at hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon they say it right over on this site, how the POPULATION NEEDS REDUCED, how the hell do you think they're doing it, people have to take those rosed colored glasses off to see how it is easily done as the leaders and elites feed you pure bs as to why they're doing something that is oh so for humanity.
M.W.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Population Reduction: Confronting the Inevitable

Looking past the near-term concerns that have plagued population policy at the political level, it is increasingly apparent that the long-term sustainability of civilization will require not just a leveling-off of human numbers as projected over the coming half-century, but a colossal reduction in both population and consumption.

upload_2017-9-3_11-2-53.png

Global Population Reduction: Confronting the Inevitable | Worldwatch Institute

It has become increasingly apparent over the past half-century that there is a growing tension between two seemingly irreconcilable trends. On one hand, moderate to conservative demographic projections indicate that global human numbers will almost certainly reach 9 billion, perhaps more, by mid-21st century. On the other, prudent and increasingly reliable scientific estimates suggest that the Earth's long-term sustainable human carrying capacity, at what might be defined as an "adequate" to "moderately comfortable" developed-world standard of living, may not be much greater than 2 to 3 billion. It may be considerably less, particularly if the normative lifestyle (level of consumption) aspired to is anywhere close to that of the United States.

The less informed won't ever understand how this is well engineered.
Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg......................... All elites who see the population as nothing but their slaves and they can't stand us.

Just like Hunger games they are the elites who eat Steak and potatoes and you eat bread and water this is exactly where we are headed.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Story at-a-glance
  • 33 states had eugenics programs that operated during the 20th century
  • 65,000 Americans were sterilized, often without their knowledge or consent, during this time; you could be sterilized if you were an alcoholic, on welfare, labeled “feeble-minded,” or dubbed promiscuous
  • In one state even social workers could recommend that a person be sterilized, and this recommendation was often accepted
  • Only seven states have publicly acknowledged or apologized to victims, and only one state is taking steps to compensate those who are still living
408997.jpg

Flu Vaccination: The Hidden Risks in This Heavily Promoted Seasonal Routine...
U.S. History of Eugenics Practice

hey MindWars , i didn't read your link and thats because i have no problem agreeing with the possibility that your thread title MAY be accurate .

The Depopulation Agenda - The Plan to Reduce the Population by Over 90% is a documentary that exposes how the global elites plan for world depopulation of over 90% is nearly at hand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon they say it right over on this site, how the POPULATION NEEDS REDUCED, how the hell do you think they're doing it, people have to take those rosed colored glasses off to see how it is easily done as the leaders and elites feed you pure bs as to why they're doing something that is oh so for humanity.

Looking past the near-term concerns that have plagued population policy at the political level, it is increasingly apparent that the long-term sustainability of civilization will require not just a leveling-off of human numbers as projected over the coming half-century, but a colossal reduction in both population and consumption.

View attachment 147367

Global Population Reduction: Confronting the Inevitable | Worldwatch Institute

It has become increasingly apparent over the past half-century that there is a growing tension between two seemingly irreconcilable trends. On one hand, moderate to conservative demographic projections indicate that global human numbers will almost certainly reach 9 billion, perhaps more, by mid-21st century. On the other, prudent and increasingly reliable scientific estimates suggest that the Earth's long-term sustainable human carrying capacity, at what might be defined as an "adequate" to "moderately comfortable" developed-world standard of living, may not be much greater than 2 to 3 billion. It may be considerably less, particularly if the normative lifestyle (level of consumption) aspired to is anywhere close to that of the United States.

The less informed won't ever understand how this is well engineered.
Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg......................... All elites who see the population as nothing but their slaves and they can't stand us.

Just like Hunger games they are the elites who eat Steak and potatoes and you eat bread and water this is exactly where we are headed.

I'd be more concerned with the nutjobs like Bezos the amazon guy's son who desires to murder millions if he can or say prince Phillip who claims he's like to come back as a deadly virus. There are whole groups dedicated to figuring out ways to create mass deaths and I haven't seen Zuckerberg or the others names come up in any of those I have looked into.

• Banned
hey MindWars , i didn't read your link and thats because i have no problem agreeing with the possibility that your thread title MAY be accurate .

The VIDEO IS THE LINK! Duuuuh :2up:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- the entire message is in your opening post topic header or title and thats all i read of your post number 1 MindWars .

• Banned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- the entire message is in your opening post topic header or title and thats all i read of your post number 1 MindWars .

LOL, np yeah the video is the link and then under the meme is an article on the same topic which that has it's own link as well,

I put what I said in blue just now. So thanks for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back