the destruction of herman cain, from an election far far away.

Have you seen the recent reports of on the DECLINE in lifespans for white Americans?

Yes, we have.

The problem is, Trump represents the people who shorten their lifespans, but he blames everything on the darkies, and you eat it up.

The decline is attributed to socio-economic factors.

Hillary is the status quo on those issues.

Trump is the one that wants to aggressively pursue the interests of the US Middle and Working Classes.

BTW, it's been a while, but this is for you.

Trump is the one that wants to aggressively pursue the interests of the US Middle and Working Classes.

Naw, man, the decline is because the rich are working you schlubs to death. and you all put up with it.

And blame the black guy.

Naw, man, the decline is because the rich are working you schlubs to death. and you all put up with it.

And blame the black guy.

It is the Trade Deficit and outsourcing that is causing the stagnation of the Middle Class.

The weak job market thus leads to abuses like demanding long hours.

Hillary is the status quo on these issues, and Trump is the one that wants to aggressively pursue the interests of the Middle and Working classes.

Your race baiting is noted. For you.

Further more, Fuck you.

It is the Trade Deficit and outsourcing that is causing the stagnation of the Middle Class.

Hillary is the status quo on these issues, and Trump is the one that wants to aggressively pursue the interests of the Middle and Working classes.

Guy, you see, this is where you are deluded. The rich are outsourcing jobs to undo the labor movement of the last century... and you dumb crackers are going along with it by n ominating a guy who had all his stuff made overseas.

So now .... according to the party of zero accountability .... liberals are to blame for Herman Cain's mistress.

Golly. No wonder they hate us!

So now .... according to the party of zero accountability .... liberals are to blame for Herman Cain's mistress.

Notice how women who came forward against Cain were Liberal operatives who lied to defeat Cain ... women who come forward against Trump are Liberal operatives who are lying to defeat Trump ... but women who came forward against Clinton were genuine victims.

Guy, you see, this is where you are deluded. The rich are outsourcing jobs to undo the labor movement of the last century... and you dumb crackers are going along with it by n ominating a guy who had all his stuff made overseas.

I just said that outsourcing is part of the problem.

And Trump is the candidate with a Platform to try to reverse that.

Notice how women who came forward against Cain were Liberal operatives who lied to defeat Cain ... women who come forward against Trump are Liberal operatives who are lying to defeat Trump ... but women who came forward against Clinton were genuine victims.

Any sexual harasser with any brains can look at the world today and see if he wants to get a pass on his behavior, then he wants to be on the same side of the ideological divide as the Vile Media.

Meanwhile, regardless of the Truth, scandals will be ginned up against conservatives, no matter how absurd.

Any sexual harasser with any brains can look at the world today and see if he wants to get a pass on his behavior, then he wants to be on the same side of the ideological divide as the Vile Media.

Meanwhile, regardless of the Truth, scandals will be ginned up against conservatives, no matter how absurd.
Too rightarded as usual. Scandals are ginned up against many candidates, regardless of political party or ideology.

Too rightarded as usual. Scandals are ginned up against many candidates, regardless of political party or ideology.

Fuck you.

ONly a liar or a fool would claim to be unaware of the way the Left has come to rely almost completely on the politics of personal destruction.

Fuck you.

ONly a liar or a fool would claim to be unaware of the way the Left has come to rely almost completely on the politics of personal destruction.
More shrill whining.

Expected.

Fuck you.

More shrill whining.

Expected.

You call me retarded and then accuse me of "whining" when I curse you in turn?

Fuck you some more.

Fuck you.

More shrill whining.

Expected.

Fuck you some more.
No you retard. I pointed out you were whining about the "Left has come to rely almost completely on the politics of personal destruction."

You just can't keep up, can ya, sport?

Fuck you.

More shrill whining.

Expected.

Fuck you some more.
No you retard. I pointed out you were whining about the "Left has come to rely almost completely on the politics of personal destruction."

INstead of challenging my point, that the left has come to rely almost completely on the politics of personal destruction, you instead ridicule me personally.

Do you understand that the more you personally smear and verbally attack me, the more you make my case?

Fuck you.

More shrill whining.

Expected.

Fuck you some more.

INstead of challenging my point, that the left has come to rely almost completely on the politics of personal destruction, you instead ridicule me personally.

Do you understand that the more you personally smear and verbally attack me, the more you make my case?
And the more you whine like that, the more you prove my point.

Fuck you.

More shrill whining.

Expected.

Fuck you some more.

Pointing out that your constant personal attacks are supporting my point that the left has come to depend almost completely on the politics of personal destruction is a valid point, not "whining".

You are just being dishonest.

ANd now, you will attack me personally AGAIN, because you have nothing else in your tool box.

That sad part is that it seems that this type of "thinking" may very well end up driving policy for the foreseeable future.

More shrill whining.

Expected.

Fuck you some more.

Pointing out that your constant personal attacks are supporting my point that the left has come to depend almost completely on the politics of personal destruction is a valid point, not "whining".

ANd now, you will attack me personally AGAIN, because you have nothing else in your tool box.

That sad part is that it seems that this type of "thinking" may very well end up driving policy for the foreseeable future.
And your whining persists.

giphy.gif

Fuck you some more.

And your whining persists.

giphy.gif

Nope. Your inability to see that you are making my case persists.

BTW, fuck you.

Forum List

Back