The Devil is in the details .. correct spelling.. petty.. picky...bombing!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been laughed at for my picking on the especially LAZY people on this forum for misspelling of the easiest of words.
Like these
"does this mean you will accpet court documented "
"now mena something "
"where unfairly "

I've criticized these lazy people because there is a spellchecker that when a misspelled word appears.. little red dotted .....line appears. Simple to correct especially when common words like "because" misspelled! How lazy!

Well folks NOW we know why the old saying "the devil is in the details"!

The FBI did not know that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older Boston Marathon bombing suspect who was killed following a firefight last week, took a six-month trip to
Russia because his name was misspelled, Sen. Lindsey Graham said.

He went over to Russia, but apparently when he got on the airplane, they misspelled his name, so it never went into the system that he actually went to Russia,” Mr. Graham told Fox News.
FBI missed Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Russia trip because of misspelling, Sen. Lindsey Graham says - Washington Times

all because of a misspelled word, Tamerian Tsarnaev was able to go to Russia and most likely get further bomb training... all because of a misspelled word!

I've been laughed at for my picking on the especially LAZY people on this forum for misspelling of the easiest of words.
Like these
"now mena something "
"where unfairly "

I've criticized these lazy people because there is a spellchecker that when a misspelled word appears.. little red dotted .....line appears. Simple to correct especially when common words like "because" misspelled! How lazy!

The FBI did not know that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older Boston Marathon bombing suspect who was killed following a firefight last week, took a six-month trip to

He went over to Russia, but apparently when he got on the airplane, they misspelled his name, so it never went into the system that he actually went to Russia,” Mr. Graham told Fox News.
FBI missed Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Russia trip because of misspelling, Sen. Lindsey Graham says - Washington Times

"of the easiest of words"??????????

Like these
"now mena something "
"where unfairly "

"of the easiest of words"??????????
I am going to do what is "easy" for me but the most difficult for Liberal/progressive/elitist that is admitting an error!
You are right.
I should have GRAMMATICALLY said "words that are easiest to spell"!
I was wrong in doing that.
It doesn't though detract from the observation that even with the spellchecker that creates the litte red dotted line under a misspelled word it seems the laziest
people i.e. liberals/progressives/Obama supporters are usually the ones that don't even care!
It's the content, not the delivery that is important to them!

But to me it represents the slothful attitude of these people that can't even pay attention to the spell check! This laziness is why we had the Boston Bomber, i.e. someone didn't carefully check the spelling... just let the guy through!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back